The Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slaps my ass before he starts to pull out, taking me with him. Before his dick comes out of me completely, he pushes his cock back inside me. It slides in a little easier the second time and it's a lot less painful. I take every inch of it. He repeats the process over and over again until his dick slides in and out as easily as butter. Every time he enters my ass, he sends a wave of pleasure up my spine and I've never felt so full.

His pace picks up with the sound of my moans. His hips slape into my ass cheeks with every thrust. Fuck, it's start to feel so fucking good. My own little cock is harder than it's ever been. "That's it baby, submit to my cock. Enjoy every inch of it. My dick is all you need from now on. I'm going to love breaking you in and training you to be my little slave. I guarantee

you life will be better than you've ever known it. You made the right choice."

His hand slides up my back and grips my shoulder as he starts slamming into me. It hurts, but it feels so fucking amazing. God, I can't believe I'm enjoying this. I've never felt this kind of pleasure before and I want more. I want him to use me and fill me up with his cum. I feel like I'm so close. My moans become as desperate as his thrusts.

His hand wraps around the back of my neck, pushing my head into the bed and twists it sideways. He leans down and drags his tongue up my face. "Uhhh. Fuck. You have no idea how perfect you are. You're a diamond in a wasteland of coal. And you're all mine. I'm going to fuck you every day and at night you'll sleep in my bed, tied up. You'll be my little pet. My perfect little sissy pet. I'm going to turn you... urgh... fuck. I'm going to cum!"

I can't fight it much longer either. His thrust become erratic and wild. My own cock can't take it any more as the constant fiction of being rubbed up against the bed becomes too much. I explode all over the bed and myself. That forces my ass to clench down as Talik thrusts inside me, sending him over the edge. I feel every drop of cum he dumps inside me. It's hot and thick. He fills my ass up, making me his.

He leans down and kisses me on the cheek before he pulls out. He flips me over and forces me to the ground as he pulls the gag out of my mouth. "Every good sissy cleans their daddy's cock."

I look up at him as a wave of shame washes over me. Tears fall down my eyes as I open my mouth and take his cumfilled stinky cock in my mouth and clean it off. When I'm done, he gets dressed and attaches a leash to my collar, before he puts the gag back in place. I'm hoisted up to my feet and then lead outside. My heart pounds in my chest as people watch him lead me to a big black SUV. It's so humiliating and degrading. I'm filled with shame and yet I'm completely turned on. This is what I wanted, isn't it?

A man in a suit opens the door for him and he gets in, sliding over to make room for me. He pats the seat. "Come on my little sissy pet. Time to start your new life."

The realization of what's in store for me finally hits me. My life as a man is over. I get into his car as my new life being his sissy pet begins.

Thanks for reading. If you enjoyed it, please give it your honest rating. Please feel free to leave any feedback in the comment section below.

12