All Comments on 'The Fate of Terra Ch. 02'

by Intrepid_Fate

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I think you've got a good story building here. Keep it up for sure. Just be careful about creating too much of a god in Michael. Even if he ends up being supremely invincible I'll keep reading but the best tales have great conflict as well.

Again, great job so far.

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
I Agree

w/the comment before mine. #1 As I said before A.I. is a whole new realm for me and I find it and your story interesting. #2 I'm hoping that you keep Michael human. Let him make mistakes. Now having said that, I would like to add that giving Michael a savvy girlfriend can only add to the story. I look forward to chapter 3 to see in what direction you take our to love bird and Pan next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Pandora

Pandora is looking more and more like Skynet. Hopefully she wont do the same things SkyNet did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I love the story you've written.

This is my third time reading it... I just have to mention that I dislike how quickly Kat 's internal monologue rationalize away her fear during the introduction to Pan... it's borderline psychotic..

ArmyDewdArmyDewdabout 10 years ago
I agree with anonymous

I'm really enjoying this series so far, my only criticism is the pace of Kat's internal dialogue and her "I dream of Genie" esque response towards Michael. It makes all kinds of sense for Pan but Kat should've been a harder sell. Still, this story requires a lot less suspension of disbelief than most on this site and I really appreciate that.

Great story that looks like It'll be getting better. And now I'm off to chapter 3.

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
GRRRRRRREAT!!!!!

Really enjoying this!!! Thanks!!

lucy0708lucy0708over 8 years ago
Love

Your stories are amazing :) I hope you come back and finish them or let us know what's going to happen

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continuerover 7 years ago
The Stories Continued

Check out my page for more on this story. it continued under my team

JC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow!

I know this is a fairly niche story, but I LOVE it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous