Wayside Ep. 01 - The Faulty Projector

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...which is the final light dependent step. Now for the light IN-dependent steps." She addressed him at the back of the room, smiling. "Brandon, next-"

He rammed into the projector, driving his tip against the contact, shaking the projector with more force. It felt so good to slam his engorged head on the contact nub. He held it there, careful not to trigger the button again. His cock was twitching inside the machine in time with his heartbeat.

Mrs. Fletcher smiled at him. "Easy on that old thing, Brandon."

"yuh... yes ma'am," he managed.

"Now, step 5 begins the Calvin cycle..." she went on.

Brandon's grip tightened on the sides of the projector. The screen vibrated slightly as he held it tightly. Mrs. Fletcher paused and made eye contact with him, then continued orating. Brandon felt sweat bead on his forehead. Inside the machine, he felt a tacky wetness between his straining cock head and the contact nub. The pressure was rising in his balls as he felt the familiar tingling building inside him.

His mind raced, he had to control himself. What would he do if he couldn't? He tried to remember the last time he jerked off. He'd woken up late and missed his morning stroke session. His balls ached for relief, but he had to hold back.

Mrs. Fletcher was using the laser pointer to demonstrate something about photosynthesis, but Brandon had lost all concentration. His mind reeled as his cock throbbed wildly inside the machine.

"Next slide, please."

Brandon closed his eyes tightly, straining, hoping that by blocking his vision of Mrs. Fletcher, that maybe he'd calm down. He thrust into the projector and the image of his teacher's deep cleavage from above flashed into his mind. The contact nub smashed against his spongey cock head and he felt the pressure surge from his balls into his shaft.

'Fuck, I can't come in this thing!' he thought.

"...and I'm sure you are all on the edge of your seat to find out what happens in the final step of photosynthesis," Mrs. Fletcher joked.

A murmur of amusement rose from the class.

"Brandon, next."

A fresh trickle of sweat slid down his upper lip, snagging in his burgeoning facial hair. He twitched but couldn't bring himself to cock-press the button. He didn't think he could do so without exploding.

"Um, Mrs. Fletcher?" he said shakily.

"Oh, what now? Is the darn thing acting up again?" she questioned, turning to face him.

Brandon pretended to try to hit the button again by gently shaking the projector. He didn't dare move his throbbing hard-on for fear of ejaculation. His knuckles were white as he held the sides of the machine.

"uh, I'm afraid so."

Mrs. Fletcher reached over and switched on the lights. "Ok, class, we're going to take a short break here."

Immediately chairs screeched on the floor as students began to shuffle around.

"Hey, now I'll give you all two minutes. You hear me, TWO MINUTES!" she said loudly, using her wristwatch to set a timer as the class surged out into the hallway. Mrs. Fletcher joined Brandon in the small cubicle at the back of the room.

"What seems to be the problem now?"

Brandon stood frozen right up against the boxy projector cabinet. His hips were abutting the old thing, his cock completely inside. He swallowed hard as the last student slipped out of the room, leaving the door ajar.

"Brandon, what are you... Wait, how are you pressing the button?" Mrs. Fletcher's voice was terse.

"Well, um..." Brandon's pubescent voice cracked as he spoke.

"Where are the markers?" she asked, stepping up beside him.

"They, well, the markers..." he stammered. "They weren't long enough to reach the-"

"Brandon, it's ok. Let me have a look. Can you step back?"

"But Mrs. Fletcher... I... I..."

"It's ok," she said gently. She put an arm across Brandon's front and gently pushed, encouraging him to step back.

He let her push him back, reluctantly. "I... um, I..."

They both stared down as the girthy base of Brandon's erection slid out from the square hole. Mrs. Fletcher's mouth fell open. Brandon stepped back, revealing his very hard, very bare cock, topped by a sprout of wiry pubes.

Mrs. Fletcher gasped. Brandon took a step back and his dick head cleared the opening. His jutting, stiff member wobbled as it sprang free, drooling a line of precum through the open square hole.

They both stared at his twitching banana-curved erection as the shiny precum strand broke from the projector hole and hung from his tip suggestively.

"I couldn't reach it with the marker, and you were urging me to change the slides," Brandon sputtered, speaking way too quickly. Sweat ran down his face as his thick tool bobbed eagerly. "I... I... I-"

'Jesus, look at that thing,' Mrs. Fletcher thought, entranced.

"And I just wanted to help, so I..." he rambled.

"No, no," Mrs. Fletcher said, sounding distant, her eyes locked on his exposed, raging erection. "It's... it's ok..."

He watched her shocked face as she gawked at his straining cock. Brandon couldn't tell if she was talking to him or herself. Or maybe his dick.

He found he was still blurting out words. "I... I... It just felt so good. I didn't wanna... you know..." he said sheepishly.

Mrs. Fletcher watched the dangling, clear precum strand hanging from the slit in his dick head. Brandon's curved shaft twitched and more precum surged out, lengthening the strand until in hung all the way down to the tiled floor of the classroom. She noted the dark purple color of his bulbous knob, then finally raised her eyes to meet his intense gaze.

"Well, uh, that is an interesting improvisation, young man," she said, trying to refocus herself. She had not expected to see such a thick hard cock on her prize student today. It had thrown her off.

"I just didn't wanna cuuuh... um, I-"

There was a sharp chirp from her wristwatch, indicating 30 seconds left on the timer.

Her eyes fell to his cock. It bobbed with a life of its own. Based on her experience, he certainly looked close to orgasm.

"Shoot, ok, so you um..." Mrs. Fletcher tried to think on the fly. "You need to um... finish?"

Brandon nodded eagerly.

"Like, now?"

Another frantic nod.

"It looks like you are pretty close, yeah?"

"There's no time. And you can't shoot your mess in that thing..." Her mind raced. She knew she needed to let the poor guy come somewhere. She needed a cum receptacle.

Brandon shook his head to confirm he did not want to come in her projector.

Mrs. Fletcher considered the one option that popped into her mind. It would have to do.

"Well, just... just..." Resigned to her one idea, she crouched to be level with Brandon's wobbling erection. "Here, honey, you can shoot it in my mouth. Can you do that, aim it in my mouth?" She blinked up at him.

He looked down at her dumbly, unable to process what was happening.

"The students will be back any second. There's no time," Mrs. Fletcher said, literally taking matters into her own hands. She grabbed his shaft and turned her face upward toward him. Blinking up at him with her large, grey-blue eyes behind her glasses, she opened her mouth. The strand of precum broke from Brandon's tip, now dangling from her chin to the floor.

"Stick your tongue out!" Brandon croaked.

Her pink tongue jutted out, snaking against the bottom of his cock head. She squeezed his shaft firmly, slightly surprised by how hard he was. As trying to free itself from her firm grip, the cock in her hand surged.

Brandon twitched at the feeling of her wet tongue on his purple, swollen head.

"UNGH!"

A thick, rich wad streamed over the crouching teacher's forehead, striping a pale line onto the floor behind her. Brandon rose up on his tip toes and put his hand over Mrs. Fletcher's on his shaft, tipping his hard, banana-curved cock down.

With a grunt, he spurted powerfully directly between her open, plump lips. The cumshot fired straight against the back of her throat, stronger than she had expected. She recoiled, but managed to keep her trembling lips open, her tongue out.

"ggoooohh," she exhaled softly, lips open in an O-shape.

Brandon huffed desperately as the two of them held his surging cock. A white flash blasted from his tip, surging between her thick, dark red lips. The spurt disappeared into her gaping mouth. He felt her squeeze and relax, squeeze and relax her grip, just behind the ridge of his head. She didn't even stroke him.

His hand fell away as he fired again and again, panting in pleasure.

Mrs. Fletcher pulsed her grip behind his bloated head, trying to encourage Brandon with her gaze. Her tongue became overwhelmed by the taste of cum as she let him fill her mouth. She noted how young men's cum tasted so much tangier than she'd remembered. It had been years since she'd experienced that taste. Sandy tried to take his ejaculation quickly and quietly. As the cum accumulated, she tasted a strong, fruity aftertaste. It gave her a sort of excited energy and she found herself salivating in response to the flavor.

"Nnnnhh," she moaned, open-mouthed.

He panted and she moaned. Stream after stream of thick spunk were expelled from his tip only to disappear into Mrs. Fletcher's open mouth. Her lips curled slightly into a smile. She couldn't help herself but hoped Brandon wouldn't notice.

Above her, his vision was dotted with pleasure as his orgasm poured out of him. He watched the white bursts fly from his swollen dick head and soar through her open red lips. He had to grip her shoulder to steady himself. He couldn't believe what was happening. Through his pleasure, he felt something subtle change between them. It didn't seem like a big deal as he ejaculated into her mouth, but in that moment, their relationship changed.

Her tongue quickly became crowded with wads and lines of sticky pale sperm. She moaned and cooed slightly with each creamy deposit. His cum felt rich on her tongue.

There was a shuffling at the door as the first few students returned from break. Brandon did his best to push the remaining contents of his balls out into his teacher's mouth, but time was up. With a reluctant sigh, he returned to flat footed and forced himself to stop spurting. His hand joined hers on his cock as he wiped it on her cum-coated, outstretched tongue.

Mrs. Fletcher heard the commotion of the students behind her. She gave Brandon's cock a squeeze and felt a thick cum bead drop onto her tongue. He was still very hard in her grip, almost as if he had somehow forced himself to stop coming in her mouth. Letting go of his shaft, she sat back on her heels in the cubicle. It would do no good for her other students to see her crouching and taking a mouthful of Brandon's sticky cum.

Brandon held his cock, frozen. He watched her crouching as she closed her mouth, her cheeks bulging with cum. Even without a way to compare his loads with other guys, objectively, she had a large volume of liquid teeming inside her sealed lips.

She looked up at him, her eyes starting to water and her lips trembling. She seemed to be struggling to swallow his load. He hadn't intended to feed it to his hot older teacher, but boy! did he enjoy doing so. His cock was still stiff. He knew he could come more. He had a strong urge to step up to her and stripe more cum onto her face as she labored to gulp down her thick mouthful.

As if to guide his cum down her throat, Mrs. Fletcher ran one hand down the front of her neck. She gulped. She shook her head as the stubborn, sticky spunk clung to her esophagus. But, with another determined swallow, her lips popped open with a satisfied, "Ah."

She wiped the back of her hand across her mouth and chin, her breath thick with the strong musky flavor of the young man's cum, mixed with a fruity note. Brandon still watched her, dumbfounded, his bare cock still hard and only visible to her behind the boxy projector, and not the other students. A clear strand dangled from his tip, still aiming at her.

The class settled into their seats as Mrs. Fletcher left Brandon alone in the projector cubicle. She turned away from him and strode to the front of the room. The students quieted obediently to the sound of her heels clicking on the tile.

"Now, where were we," she said, spinning on a heel to face the class. She felt exhilarated, a renewed energy coursing through her. An effortless smile crossed her face as she flicked the lights off. The projector image became the sole light source once again. "Brandon, is that hunk of junk working again?"

Brandon gave his tense shaft a few strokes, but found he was still at full-mast. He aimed his thick head through the broken button-hole and again penetrated the projector. His meaty knob mashed against the familiar, warm contact nub and he thrust and flexed.

"Yes, ma'am," he said proudly.

With a whir, the slide changed.

---

Throughout the rest of the period, Mrs. Fletcher completed her photosynthesis lesson with Brandon erect as a steel pole. He continued to periodically thrust into the projector, changing slides at her notice.

Brandon had a dumb smile on his face the entire time. He had no problem maintaining his erection as he played back the images from earlier in the period. Since he had unloaded such a big cum-load, he was easily able to slow-fuck the machine at Mrs. Fletcher's command. He could tell there was a fair amount of precum building up on the surface of the contact nub, but he never felt the urge rising toward climax.

Mrs. Fletcher could feel Brandon's warm load teeming in her tummy for the rest of the lesson. She tasted the lingering flavor of his young spunk on her tongue. At one point during the lesson, she felt a cum-burp bubble up. In a lady-like gesture, she released the brief belch against the back of her hand, excusing herself. She had cum-breath.

She breezed through the rest of her lesson and even had time to go over some of the answers to the 'challenge' questions before the end of the period. Some of her students noticed that she was uncharacteristically light-hearted, too. It was chalked up to her excitement for lunch, since this was the last class before everyone's lunch break.

Either way, Brandon and Mrs. Fletcher were walking on air when the lunch bell finally rang. She had to speak loudly over the students as they gathered their papers and books.

"Please drop your 'challenge' answers on my desk on your way out. And Brandon, I'd like a moment with you, so don't go anywhere."

Which was fine with him. His stiff cock felt great in the pleasant air inside the machine. Even after he'd turned it off, he continued to absently thrust into it, just to feel that firm, warm nub deep inside. He also enjoyed how his dick head felt, smearing sticky precum all around the inside of the projector. So much for not making a mess.

Mrs. Fletcher followed the last student to the door with a warm farewell, then closed it.

"Well, Mr. Burley, that got a little out of hand, didn't it?" she said, walking to him with her smile broadening.

He returned the smile as she approached. "I guess it did, ma'am."

She entered the projector cubicle, then glanced to his crotch, still against the boxy machine.

He sheepishly drew out his dick. It was stiff and thick and heavy-looking. He didn't even have to hold it. The broad head shone with precum and was smeared with remnants of his spent cum. Brandon's eyes were darting between his teacher's full, shiny lips, and her bulging chest.

Mrs. Fletcher watched his twitching erection, then brought her gaze to his face.

"I want you to know that I'm not mad, Brandon." She reached down and palmed the warm mushroom tip.

He gasped and flinched, then flexed uncontrollably in her grip. Their eyes met.

"In fact, I'm grateful." She gently smiled at him as she squeezed and loosened her grip on his dick head repeatedly, mimicking the pressure she'd used as he ejaculated. "The dumb school board is notorious for its penny-pinching. I will be able to get a new projector, since this one is now clearly in need of replacement."

Brandon's hands instinctively went to Mrs. Fletcher's hips as she toyed with his cock. His mouth gaped in pleasure. He stared at her closed hand poised atop his girthy, veiny shaft. Glimpses of his shiny head showed through her squeezing fingers.

"You helped me through the lesson when we would have been stopped dead in the water otherwise. That's an entire period of downtime for each student."

Mrs. Fletcher's other hand moved to Brandon's chin, and she lifted it, so they made eye contact. Brandon blinked dully.

"Now I've never had a penis, but I've dealt with one or two in my time. I know that not all guys can get hard again like that right after they..." She paused, but then flatly finished. "Well, after they come."

Brandon swallowed.

"You stayed rock hard after coming. Then, you managed to maintain your big hard-on for another 30 minutes. I'm quite impressed, young man!" Her eyes widened with emphasis. "If your dick weren't so nice and big, I don't know how we would have changed the slides. You put those tiny markers to shame, didn't you, Brandon?"

"Yeh-es, ma'am," he managed. Suddenly, he felt like he wasn't all that far from another climax.

"Now, you poor thing, you must be ready to..." she paused, blushing. She didn't know exactly how to proposition her student. It wasn't part of her lesson plan. "Well I bet you are in need of release again."

"Release?" Brandon croaked.

She continued to gently squeeze and loosen her grip on his thick head repeatedly. It filled her entire hand and suddenly, she noticed it was sticky.

"I'm sure you'd like to come again. I am offering you a blow job as a reward for working so hard today. We can sneak off into the janitor's closet, since its lunchtime."

Brandon swallowed hard again, wondering if he was daydreaming. "A blowjob?"

"Oh sweetie, you've never had one?" Mrs. Fletcher had to stifle a giggle.

He shook his head 'no'.

"Do you know the janitor's closet below the ramp, near the auditorium?"

Brandon nodded.

"Meet me there in five minutes. We have the entire lunch period, so there should be plenty of time for me to help you get that release, ok?" She shook his cock in her hand, like she was making a handshake agreement. "A nice big finish. How does that sound?"

Brandon was nodding. "Uh, that sounds great."

Mrs. Fletcher carefully stuffed his thick cock back into his pants and zipped him up. She gently patted the tented bulge.

"Five minutes, and not a second longer!" She gave his backside a firm whack to get him moving, which did the trick. He sprang into motion.

Brandon had scooped up his books and bag in a flash, then was at the door.

"Oh, and the door code is 1234," she informed him.

"1234, got it," he confirmed and was gone.

Mrs. Fletcher smiled to herself as he rushed out. She'd miss her lunch, but that was ok. She'd have two fresh cumloads of protein in her tummy by this afternoon. She set a 5-minute timer on her wrist watch. What a turn of events.

---

Brandon was still in disbelief. He hurried to his locker, holding his books in such a way to obscure the bulge in his crotch. His raging rod, straining inside his pants, reminded him that it the past series of events had in fact actually happened. He'd fed his sexy teacher a big load of cum!

Reaching his locker, he quickly opened it and stuffed everything inside. He didn't want to be carrying anything, looking forward to Mrs. Fletcher's blowjob. He wanted to see her tits again and quickly accessed the picture of her cleavage on his phone.

The tingling on the back of his neck gave him that familiar feeling that someone was behind him.

"What do we have here?" Steve said, snatching the phone before Brandon could react.

"Hey!"

"Jeez, is that..." Steve's wide-eyed gaze went from Brandon's phone to his face. "Is that Mrs. Fletcher, you perv?"