Wayside Ep. 01 - The Faulty Projector

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A soft "phew" sound escaped from her lips as Steve's spent cock slipped out. Splattering cum or spit could be heard landing on the tiled floor.

Mrs. Fletcher sank back on her haunches, coughing. She removed her glasses and felt a thick strand break from them, trailing a wad of cum from her forehead over her left eye. She used her fingers to try to push Brandon's (Steve's) cum out of her eye. A gentle sting bloomed in the corner. It had been a long time since she'd gotten cum in her eye, but she knew it wasn't a big deal, hoping she wouldn't get pink-eye. She didn't even notice the shuffling a few inches in front of her as the boys again traded places. She sniffled, tasting cum in her nasal cavity.

"You... you surprised me, Brandon..." she said, catching her breath. She coughed, then sniffled. Her nose was runny. She must have snarfed some of his jizz as she tried to swallow.

Brandon stepped into place, trying to square up to the sound of her voice as he held his cock. It was rock hard and had been since he'd come in her mouth in her classroom. He could feel his heartbeat, causing his shaft to throb in time.

"Sorry, Mrs. Fletcher. Gosh, it just felt so good..." He reached out and felt her soft hair. "I couldn't help it." He pet her hair gently.

"Well the shoulder tap was just confusing." She wiped the back of her hand over her face in an attempt to clean up. Then she leaned forward, trying to grope for Brandon to help her stand.

She felt the hard, thick mushroom tip hit her neck, just below her chin. Her hand closed over it.

"Oh my god, Brandon?!" she said in a high-pitched, accusatory tone. "Is this your... You are still hard?"

It was definitely his dick, though it felt lower in space than it had just moments ago. It also was much harder and felt distinctly thicker.

"I... I'm sorry, ma'am?" his voice rose at the end, as if questioning. He wasn't sure what to say.

She gripped it with both hands and pushed herself up to standing. She chuckled.

"Oh, don't be sorry about that, Mr. Burley. A nice hard cock is a wonderful thing, and yours just seems to stay ready for action." She sniffled again. "Can you hand me a rag or something. I think your cum is dripping out of my nose."

Brandon again felt a pang of jealousy, though his teacher now held his dick. He reached out beside him in the dark and found Steve just next to him. Brandon's fist bunched in Steve's shirt tail and he offered the fabric to the space in front of him, where Mrs. Fletcher was standing.

She released his cock and took the shirt tail from him. It seems like an odd angle for his shirt, but Mrs. Fletcher leaned down and used the material to wipe across her face. Hopefully she got most of the cum. She let go and replaced both hands onto Brandon's shaft.

Steve's face flushed with concern. Though he had just experienced one of the most intense orgasms of his young life, he felt Mrs. Fletcher wipe her cummy face on his shirt. This was his favorite shirt! He hoped his cum wouldn't stain.

"Well, it just felt so good to have you suck my cock. I lost control. I'd never done that before," Brandon explained, trying to bring her around to consider blowing him "again". His hands found her hips, which helped him orient himself to her in the darkness.

"Mmmm," she pumped his cock, thinking about how the thick member would feel in her pussy. She figured she'd probably be able to climax easily, given how turned on she already was. "Well, I understand. Your penis has a lot of nerve endings that someone like me can stimulate far more than you'd be able to during masturbation. You probably just didn't expect it to feel so good."

"It really caught me off guard."

"You seem to be all set now though," she commented, closing one hand over his plum-sized head and squeezing it playfully. She played with him with both hands.

Brandon's hands grew clammy and warm on her hips, over her skirt. He wanted to put them back on her big tits.

"Can I feel your tits again, ma'am?"

'God, he's so polite,' she thought. 'That's really hot!'

She arched her back. "You don't have to ask when we are in here." Brandon could practically hear the smile in her voice.

Brandon's face came down hard in her cleavage as his hands latched onto her jutting tits. Mrs. Fletcher wobbled at his energetic embrace but steadied herself by gripping his cock with both hands.

"Ohhh," she sighed, throwing her head back. "Oh, yes, Mr. Burley," she cooed.

He attacked her heaving breasts aggressively. Steve had actually been the one sucking her tits earlier, so Brandon wanted to get his fill. He slurped at her supple, warm mounds, slathering them with his spit. Mrs. Fletcher moved one hand down and began tickling his balls. They seemed much bigger than the ones she'd sucked on a few moments ago.

Brandon's eyes flew open wide at the contact to his balls. He certainly didn't want to move his mouth from Mrs. Fletcher's huge sweater puppies, but there was something he wanted to feel even more.

He lifted his face from her chest. "Will you... uh... suck my balls, again?"

Mrs. Fletcher smiled. She brought a palm up to Brandon's cheek, looking down at where she assumed his face was in the dark.

"Of course."

She crouched down instead of kneeling. Using one hand, she lifted his heavy shaft. As she had before, she used her other to press his balls against her lips, kissing them gently. Oddly, they seemed dry when they should still have some of her spit on them. She thought that odd but went about sucking his balls all the same.

"Fuck," Brandon said flatly as he felt Mrs. Fletcher latch onto his sack. He rubbed her hair absently, as if in reaction to the stimulation on his balls.

"These feel full again, young man," she commented, then went back to sucking his nuts. Her other hand deftly stroked his shaft while she mouthed his testicles.

"Well, ma'am, I actually wanted to ask you one more thing."

She popped his left nut out of her mouth. "Go on..." She sucked on his right nut.

"First of all, I absolutely loved coming in your mouth. That was awesome."

"MmmmmnnnnnMMMMM," she hummed, sucking and flicking her tongue over his tight ball skin.

"Oh, that feels so good!" He panted, enjoying the sensation, then continued. "But I really wanted to see how your tits would feel."

"You haven't had a titjob either, then?" she asked, then immediately felt stupid. He'd already told her that he'd never even felt a pair of tits.

"No, ma'am," he confirmed.

"Mmm, well," she said curiously.

She lifted her mouth from his nutsack and guided his tip into her lips. His fat head felt even wider than it had before. As she felt her lips stretch over it, she thought something was off.

"Oh, Mrs. Fletcher," Brandon sighed as she took his cock in her mouth. His hands went to the top of her head.

Steve tried not to tap his foot or to sigh in boredom. He was growing impatient, wanting more time to play with Mrs. Fletcher's hot body.

She bobbed rapidly a few times, then throated Brandon. He sighed in pleasure in response. They both worked to sink his curved erection deeper. She thought she'd managed to fully throat him before but found his banana-curved cock threatening her gag reflex. She pulled back. He had indeed triggered her to gag slightly, which made her deposit slick saliva on his shaft.

"Mmmm, just wanted to make sure your big dick was nice and wet," she explained.

"Wet? For the titjob?" Brandon was clueless.

"Here," she said, moving in the darkness. "I want you to sit on this bucket. I'll let you feel my tits on your cock. I'll even let you cum on them. But I need you to do something first. And I think you'll enjoy it," she said coyly.

Brandon found the upside-down bucket with his hands and guided his bare ass onto it. He heard Mrs. Fletcher's heels clack on the tiled floor as she moved in the darkness. He didn't know it, but she was hiking up her tight skirt even further, then removing her panties.

He sat. His cock towered up away from his body, sticking up in his lap.

"Mrs. Fletcher?"

Brandon felt her move in close, stepping over his legs. He smelled the sweet perfume emanating from her body and her hair. She moved over him, a warm confident presence in the dark. Her heels rang as she placed them on either side of him, straddling atop the young man.

"Would you like to lose your virginity, Mr. Burley?"

He swallowed hard. His dick throbbed. Was he hearing things? He felt one hand on his shoulder and her other reached back, gripping his shaft just behind his cock head.

"Um, yes please!" he said eagerly.

Steve's face burned in the small dark room. Not only was his nerdy friend about to lose his virginity to this MILF teacher, but he'd have to sit there and do nothing while she fucked him.

He smirked. The blowjob was still worth it.

Brandon felt Mrs. Fletcher position his hard cock. Then he felt slippery warmth kiss his dick head.

Sandy needed this. Her hungry pussy was screaming at her for attention. She'd just sit on Brandon's fat cock, pump it a few times, and finally get a well-deserved orgasm on a real-life, in-the-flesh dick. She figured he'd be able to hold off for a few minutes while she rode him to climax, since he'd just came. He had no problem holding back as he fucked the projector. Why would this be any different? Once she took care of herself, she'd finish him off with her tits.

She settled in on his lap, feeling his broad head at her entrance. She felt it throbbing against her labia.

"Mmmm, are you ready for my pussy, Brandon?"

"Yes Ma'am!"

She pushed her hips down. His head penetrated her. They both sighed wantonly.

Steve bit his lip, hearing the lovers engage in the small room. Their satisfied sighs indicated that Brandon was no longer a virgin.

Mrs. Fletcher felt Brandon's hands clamp onto her hips as he threw his head back, grunting.

"Oh, Mrs.... Mrs. Fletcher, it's so tight!"

She moved her hands to his chest and slowly worked her aching cunt down the length of his straining shaft.

"Slow... We'll just... nnnnghh," she sighed, adjusting to his girth. "...go slow." Her voice was strained with effort.

She rose up again, then descended, working more of his shaft into her.

"Aaaah..." Brandon sighed, then grunted, "Unnngh," as his teacher ground down on him.

"Whew, ok, that's all of it," Mrs. Fletcher confirmed, her thick ass resting on Brandon's thighs. "I'm going to ride you now," she informed him.

Brandon lifted his head, his mouth agape in pleasure. He had no idea a pussy felt like this, so warm, so wet, so enveloping. He nodded, though Mrs. Fletcher wouldn't be able to see him in the dark.

"Oookaay," he croaked.

The bucket scraped sharply as it shifted below them, under their combined weights. Mrs. Fletcher put her arms around Brandon's neck and used her legs to lift and drop her body on his. She felt his unbelievable hard cock straining inside of her. She began driving herself down on his hard pole, fucking him steadily up and down.

Their flesh clapped together gently at first, but the clapping grew louder, sharper. The bucket scraped.

"I... I can't believe how good it feels inside you, Mrs. Fletcher," Brandon said breathlessly.

"Mmmm," she sighed, doing all the work on top. "You have a very nice cock, young man."

"Oh god, oh god, yes!" he stammered.

He felt her heavy breasts swaying near his face as she worked. He leaned forward and put his face in her bouncing tits. Her skin tasted sweaty. His grip went from her hips, back onto her ass. He squeezed her ass, sucked her nipple, and flexed his dick inside her.

"Yes, Brandon, YES! Suck my tits, YES!" she cried, pinning his head against her bouncing breasts.

"MMMM," he grunted.

Her pussy worked up and down, accepting him deeper as she bounced. Brandon loved having his face smashed in her warm, soft tits. As she rode him, he felt something familiar. There was a sensation of a small, hard nub flashing against the tip of his flared cock head, deep inside Mrs. Fletcher. It reminded him of the contact nub of the projector.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck Brandon!" Mrs. Fletcher then seemed to remember where they were, in a closet off of a hallway in the high school. She clapped a hand over her mouth, her eyes wide. She realized she would need to climax quietly.

"ohhhhfuck," she whisper-screamed, putting her hands back on Brandon's head, pushing him against her chest. She felt the familiar intensity in her core. He'd managed to hit her cervix as she rode him. This put her over the edge.

"MMMMPH!" Brandon grunted into her bashing boobs. The persistent strike of the hard little button inside her against his tip also made him want to climax. He quickly realized he wouldn't be able to stop himself.

"Suck my nipples, yes! Oh god yes! I'm gonna come on your cock, Brandon!"

His grip tightened on her supple ass cheeks. She bounced and bounced and bounced, her breath quickening.

"fuck OH FUUUCK!" she whispered, her writhing body peaking. He felt her ass cheek tighten in his hands as she clamped down on him.

Brandon tried to extract his face from her bosom, but she was holding him tightly. He felt his balls clench. He sucked a nipple into his mouth and used all the pressure he could muster to suck on her hard thick nipple. He squeezed her ass cheeks as hard as he could, trying his hardest to hold back. Her fat cheeks were tight with strain as he shuddered beneath her.

He lost control and surged past the point of no return. His cock swelled and burst, swelled and burst, pumping knot after knot of cum into her. The pleasure was so intense, he thought he'd collapse if he wasn't already sitting.

"NNnnnNNNNnnnggggh," she wailed quietly.

"MMMMPH," Brandon trembled and grunted below her.

"Aaah aaaah aahhhh fuck..." she sighed, easing her grip on Brandon's head. She lowered her forehead onto his shoulder, coming to a rest as her climax ebbed.

Brandon's face came free and he gasped for air, desperately thrusting his hips up into his curvy teacher.

Mrs. Fletcher's eyes opened wide. His cock was bucking inside her. She felt the slick, warm spread of hot cum between the buttery folds of her pussy.

He was coming inside her.

"You are coming inside me!" she gasped, putting her heeled-feet flat on the ground. She pushed herself up from Brandon's lap, her pussy rising from his thick pole.

"Gah! Ah... ah..." Brandon sighed, releasing her ass. His cock sprang free, throbbing as it tried to pump more cum into his biology teacher. She'd removed herself, so spurts jetted into the air, only to fall onto Brandon, oozing down his tacky shaft.

"Gah... I tried to warn you," he managed, straining. He gasped for air.

Mrs. Fletcher leaned over and guided his twitching cock against her huge, dangling tits. She felt cum running down her inner thigh, as she began pumping him against her swaying breasts.

"No, no," she said sweetly, stroking him. He burst powerfully against her broad curves. "It's my fault, sweetie. I needed to come and I lost control too," she admitted. But her pussy ached in the best way.

"Ah... ah... ah..." he sighed, pushing out the last of his load onto her tits. His right hand found her ass while she stood by his side, stroking the rest of his cum out of him. He squeezed and played with her supple backside as he finished.

Sensations were heightened in the darkness of that room. The three people in there panted and recovered and the room swam with the heady smell of pussy and spunk.

Through the heavy door, a steady chime sounded in the hallway. It was the change-of-class chime. Lunch hour was over.

"Oh shit!" Mrs. Fletcher said, dropping his heavy cock. Brandon had finally started to go soft. "I completely lost track of time!"

"Darn, me too, ma'am." Brandon gripped himself and absently stroked his shaft. He knew there was usually more cum left in there, which leaked out as he softened. This time, he wasn't sure. He had done his best to pump it all into his teacher's pussy.

"Agh, I'm a mess. I need to go to the ladies' room before my next class." She hastily tucked her breasts back into the V-neck of her sweater, though they were speckled with cum. The vigorous sex and her heaving tits had really stretched the sweater material. She'd certainly be sporting a lot of cleavage for the rest of the day.

"Sorry to..." She didn't know what to even call that. "...kiss and run? I have to go, Brandon."

"It's ok, ma'am. I'll tidy up in here," he offered, rising and pulling up his pants.

"Thanks honey. See you in class?" Mrs. Fletcher opened the heavy closet door and light streamed in, blinding Brandon.

He hoped that Steve had managed to hide.

"See you later," Brandon confirmed, and Mrs. Fletcher dashed off, heels clacking.

As the light from the door made a receding triangle, the two boys' eyes were drawn to something immediately. There, bunched in a bundle on the tiled floor, sat Mrs. Fletcher's wadded-up pink panties.