The Feedback Loop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What if you tell her that just for one time she needs to experience what I have to offer? You did find me exceptional, didn't you?" Kent rhetorically asked.

"Hell yeah, I did. But I don't know - actually to be truthful, Jason, she is a friend of mine," Jackie stammered.

"I'll tell you what. If you convince Kathy to give me a try I'll pay you a thousand dollars; and you'll be helping her out by giving her a good time," Kent replied.

Jackie thought for a while. "I'll do it for $1,000 PLUS we fuck once a week for the foreseeable future."

"We need a time limit - how about we fuck once a week for a month, and then more only if we both want to continue," Kent replied with a shit-eating grin.

The deal was done, but Kathy, even given her slutty ways, proved to be a little harder to convince than Jackie thought. Jackie finally convinced her by - with Kent's knowledge although Kathy didn't know that he knew - having her observe Kent fucking her from the closet in Jackie's apartment.

The day that Kathy was to come over to Kent's apartment, he was so excited that he almost started hyperventilating. He had envisioned revenge-fucking Kathy at least a thousand times since he turned eighteen, and was now going to get his chance. The first encounter would be to entice her for the second, where his plan would be put into action. Kent was also a little nervous that despite his vastly changed appearance that she might somehow recognize him.

Kent took a little blue pill before her arrival.

Kathy showed up right on time, looking a little sheepish. Kent's apprehension about her recognizing him quickly evaporated when she gave absolutely no indications of realization. Kathy, now thirty, hadn't really changed much since High School. She had a few lines in her face, and wore her hair differently, but not really any other differences. She still had a truly great body, with big tits and sculptured thighs always readily visible given her short skirts, and they didn't seem any different as she and Kent sat and chatted with a glass of wine.

After Kent has served her a second, large, glass of wine and she essentially chugged it then smiled at him, he made his move.

Kent had to employ every type of mental trick known to keep him from getting too excited. His cock hurt it was so hard, and it was throbbing. As he was playing with Kathy's big mammary glands she noticed his twitching cock and started to suck on it. He had to stop her since he wanted to discharge in her pussy, not her mouth, and he was too eager to last if she sucked him.

Kathy quickly got with the program, Kent was able to apply the electrodes without much notice, and with no concern expressed by Kathy, and quickly went after her snatch. Kent made his best efforts, The Feedback Loop was working perfectly, and Kathy went through three earth-shattering orgasms before he had to pork her his dick was hurting so much.

For the first time since using The Feedback Loop, Kent was not able to utilize it effectively as he was fucking her with his cock. He came well before the optimum time based upon Kathy's reactions, but it still triggered a massive orgasm in her. When he withdrew from her she had a big grin on her face. "WOW, Jason, that was fantastic. Jackie was sure right about you."

The second time he fucked Kathy that day, Kent was under control, The Feedback Loop worked perfectly, and she ended up comatose.

When Kathy recovered, Kent laid it on thick. "You really are something, Kathy. Would you like to do this again?"

"Holy shit, Jason; any time that I can get away," she gushed.

"How about Thursday afternoon, about 2 p. m., here at my apartment?" Kent asked.

"Yeah, that would be great," she replied, giving Kent a kiss.

"I do have a couple of fantasies that I would like you to help me out with then, though; can you do that?" Kent asked.

"Fantasies are fun; sure," Kathy gushed once more.

"Well I'd like you to call me 'Mr. Phillips' and pretend that I'm a High School teacher that you have a crush on who you want to fuck. Now I don't actually want you to use the word 'teacher' but just talk about how you always wanted to fuck me in High School and have me suck on your big tits; dirty talk in general. If you do that I promise to rock your world," Kent said with a big smile.

"Ha, ha - sounds like fun, I'll do it for sure," Kathy giggled.

Thursday, Kent had everything set up. Two high resolution cameras were strategically placed in Kent's bedroom, the lighting was just right, and Kent had one of the "Loser" transparencies where the old, surgically removed and now completely faded tattoo, used to be. When Kent looked at the transparency using a set of mirrors he was pleased that it would be almost impossible for someone not to believe that it was still the original, multi-colored tattoo.

Kathy was excited to play her part on Thursday, and she did it almost flawlessly; that is up until the part where her third orgasm hit, after which she could only scream and moan. When Kent jettisoned his cum into her anxious pussy she was rendered comatose.

While she was comatose Kent - never exposing his face to the camera - brought one of the camera's right up to her pussy as he held her legs apart, and as a creampie slowly appeared. Then he panned over to the desk showing the morning's paper with the date on it, and then slowly panned back to Kathy. While she was still out-of-it, Kent lubed up a dildo and fucked her ass with it until she woke up, and then fucked her doggy while still fucking her ass with the dildo.

When Kent edited the footage after a still groggy - and bowlegged - Kathy left his apartment that Thursday afternoon, he could not have been more pleased with the results. Anyone who had knowledge of his tattooing incident would immediately recognize the tattoo as belonging to Kent Phillips but his face never appeared. Kathy's ecstasy was crystal clear, as were her red pussy, nipples, and asshole once Kent had fucked her over. "A real piece of art," Kent thought.

Kent really enjoyed fucking Kathy exclusively (except for once each week with Jackie to fulfill his promise to her) for two weeks. Kent really loved her puffy nipples on her big tits. Also, she had the tightest pussy of anyone who he had ever fucked, and the most pronounced clitoris, and he orgasmed harder when fucking her than he not only ever had before but harder than he thought possible. By the end of those two weeks fucking Kathy was no longer solely fueled by revenge, but also by lust.

Using the same technique he had used previously, getting Kathy to talk him up to others with the promise of continuing his sexual relationship with her, Kent was able to nail Melanie Wilson, now Melanie Pletcher, Tom Pletcher's wife, and Bill Masters' wife. Nailing Melanie was the most gratifying of all from the revenge standpoint since she had always not only bullied him but had an awful condescending tone whenever she saw him in High School. He filmed her three times, the third time getting her on camera begging "Mr. Phillips please fuck me in the ass to fulfill one of my High School dreams," and doing every disgusting thing to her that he could think of, including giving her face a golden shower while she was comatose.

Kent was surprised that he was able to nail Bill Masters' wife, Samantha, since on first blush she seemed to be a straight arrow and was a local councilwoman. He didn't treat her as harshly as he had Kathy and Melanie, but he also didn't enjoy fucking her as much as he had his two tormentors from High School. But like the rest, she absolutely loved being fucked by Kent using The Feedback Loop.

Despite having both Melanie and Kathy work on Jack Jensen's wife, she never was willing to go along. However, during one of their conversations about it, Melanie let it slip that "No wonder Jack has to go elsewhere for pussy, she's such a cold fish."

"Oh really!" Kent excitedly exclaimed. "Where does he get his pussy?"

"A single woman and well-known slut named Jessica Souter who lives the next town over," Melanie innocently explained. "I don't think that he knows it but she fucks other guys too; a real high libido, that one."

Within a week Kent had gotten a good video of Jack Jensen fucking Jessica Souter from a local P. I. By two weeks after that, Kent also had gotten his own video of him fucking Jessica Souter with one of his "Loser" transparencies above his ass, and her calling him "Mr. Phillips."

Kent had only one target left before he would spring his big surprises and make his long-awaited revenge complete. However, Jeff Stevens, even though married, had left the last address that Kent had for him, and it took Kent another week after he had fucked Jessica Souter to find Jeff's new address. During that week Kent kept busy by fucking Kathy and Melanie; he was having so much fun doing that, especially when they begged him for more cock, that he thought that it almost was a shame, especially in Kathy's case, to give it up; "almost."

Jeff's new address was a state prison where he had been sent after he pled guilty to embezzlement. "He always was a slimy son-of-a-bitch," Kent chuckled to himself. Jeff's second wife, of only a year, was apparently royally pissed about his misdeeds, and Kent found her anxious to get a strange type of revenge fuck against Jeff. Within two weeks of meeting her Kent, with The Feedback Loop, was fucking her brains out. She was a particularly passionate fuck and Kent really was disappointed when it was time to give her up. As was the case with Masters' wife, he didn't humiliate her like he did Melanie and Kathy, but he made several extra hours of tape with her for his future enjoyment, the extra hours of tape showing his face and clearly highlighting their mutual pleasure as he fucked her in every position imaginable.

As the first of his last acts of revenge, Kent visited Jeff Stevens in prison. He identified himself, told him what he had done, and gave him a web site with a passcode on which he could view his wife getting fucked when he got out. The guards had to restrain Stevens he was so livid, and screamed obscenities as he was dragged away.

Taking notice of Stevens' reaction, Kent hired two security guards who escorted him to Bill Masters' house, Jack Jensen's house, Kathy Bloom's house, and Tom and Melanie Pletcher's house. After identifying himself, with a diabolical grin, he gave DVDs to both the male and female members of each of those households.

Of course the shit hit the fan after that; so much so that Kent decided that he was going to move overseas for at least a couple of years until things quieted down.

With only a week left before he was taking off Kent was pleased to see that the husband of Kathy Bloom, nee Korne, had started divorce proceedings, as had Jeff Stevens' wife. Jessica Souter had stopped fucking Jack Jensen, and apparently his wife was also talking divorce, although it was likely that staying married would be more hell for him than getting divorced.

Tom and Melanie Pletcher split - but they were both such cheating assholes and were so compatible in that regard that the split might only be temporary. However, Melanie was, on reflection, so totally repulsed by the fact that not only had Kent fucked her, but that she had enjoyed it, that she went to a shrink.

As Kent was sitting in his hotel room a few days before leaving for Sydney, Australia and starting a job there as a University professor, he heard a knock on his door. Thinking that it must be housekeeping he answered. There stood Kathy Bloom nee Korne with a suitcase in hand.

Kent was so shocked that he just instinctively moved to the side when she said "Hi, Kent. Mind if I come in to talk to you?" and sauntered into his hotel room.

When she got into his room and he closed the door she quickly peeled off her clothes before Kent could get out "How did you find me?"

"Listen, Kent, I know that you hate me from High School and that revenge was probably the only reason that you fucked me. But I'm a different person now, and I'm hoping that you can forget the past and actually start over with me and have a relationship. You know that we're sexually compatible, and that's a good start."

As Kent stared at her puffy nipples, tiny slit with only a landing strip of hair, sculptured thighs, and the longing look in her eyes, he immediately got hard.

"But I'm moving to Australia," he stammered.

"Take me with you; I have enough money to pay my own way, and when we get there I'll do everything domestic that you need. If you can't be exclusive I'll understand - I just need you to fuck me three or four times a week," she pleaded, almost tearing up.

Kent got out The Feedback Loop and fucked them both comatose three times that night. They got Kathy a visa the next day and flew to Australia together.

Almost like it ends classically, in this perverted fairy tale "They fucked happily ever after!"

12