All Comments on 'The Femdom Milking Farm'

by williewagtail

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So creative!

You are such a creative writer!

Such rich and vivid imagination!

May I summer as an unpaid intern on your cow farm?

Looks like my husband maybe-just-maybe also have bovine tendencies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A comment

I think the story itself is good, as is the premise. I wish more stories were similar to this. However, a lot of the diction used makes me think a child wrote this, which is a turn off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Cute

Cute story to read whilst on the tram... alas, my knickers got too wet and I had to change before getting to work.

You MUST do the sequel soon!

Janie

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edabout 9 years ago
Enjoyed this!

Kind of a country girl, aw shucks, ain't them "po cows" pathetic take on the femdom thing. Reminds me of my very first wet dream almost fifty years ago. I was lead naked to a milking station in a dairy barn and attached to a milking machine with all the other boys in my class as the girls watched. I was embarrassed and excited all at the same time. Never forgot the dream and always wanted it to happen for real! Might explain my interest in CFnm!

ptebadenptebadenalmost 8 years ago
Impossible readingI I

I wasn't able to read it, too dificult.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Poorly constructed

I like the plot line, but has the author ever read a real book written in English? I'd suggest doing so, to learn about quotation marks and paragraph construction. Rebuilding this story will give it the structure that it needs to carry the plot line- which is, again, top notch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wasted potential

So much could have been done with this story. Maybe someone will build upon the idea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hard to read

Your sentence structure is horrible and in the beginning it was difficult to tell when someone was speaking and when it was just narration. I quickly browsed the rest of the writing after finding out it's unreadable.

"Wee-wees", "little pink pencils", "Udders", "pee pee"?? It's okay to use grown up words in your erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

horrible word usage

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good concept. Needs more seduction and control drama to make a great story

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It is one of my favorites! The childish language is erotic and evocative of early gay encounters. I keep looking for more like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous