All Comments on 'The Feminist I Should Be'

by RuzieD

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
CeliaisAlienaCeliaisAlienaover 11 years ago
Funny, truthful, and wittily erotic

A multilayered story about navigating lust, friendship, and feminism among characters where loyalty is strong though inhibitions are weak. The exhibitionism and experimentation are playful, plausible, and enticingly played out, and the narrator's voice is unique, independent, and relateable-- a modern heroine whose competing ethical and erotic impulses play out in unpredictable and likeable ways. A very sexy story with a strong vein of humor and realistic detailing!

babybabs1babybabs1over 11 years ago
Oh so enticing

This is one of the best stories I have read in quite a while. Very believable and yet hot. I hope there will be more chapters to this to keep my pussy dripping. I can't wait to see what else happens with these characters.

englishkevenglishkevover 11 years ago
Very, very arousing

Really well written, and very, very arousing. Consider me a founding member of your new fan club!

KillerWithWordsKillerWithWordsover 11 years ago
Review

I felt like “The Feminist I Should Be” is a very real story brought alive through your shy and witty character Kailee. This was a fantastic read and I recommend this to anyone who’s looking to get off on a “real” story about an “real” person.

koala011860091koala011860091over 11 years ago
Awesome

Excellent job! I was totally engaged in her journey as she explored her sexuality. I love how watching an act of exhibitionism opened her world up. Your writing kept an immediate realism to the story, even as Kailee experiences got wilder and wilder. Just made me wish that I was going to her college...

Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"Ironing Board"

Just a small technical comment - the expression is "washboard abs" not "ironing board" hard abs. Ironing boards aren't particularly hard. The metaphor is a washboard because it is rippled.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous