The Fenyx Lounge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay..." I said nervously as I scribbled my signature.

"Now that that's out of the way," she smiled. "As I'm sure you've heard, or you wouldn't even be standing here, we provide a very special sort of entertainment. Two individuals, mostly one man and one woman, have sexual intercourse on stage for our members to watch. It's all rather sordid, but who doesn't like a good show?" she asked pointedly with a mischievous little smile curving her lip. "Now strip."

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"I need to inspect the car before we're going to buy it," she smiled sweetly, resting her elbows on the table as she leaned forward. I had the distinct impression that she thoroughly enjoyed her job.

It made a sort of sense, they wanted to make sure I was attractive enough for their members. I guess my no fatties comment had been spot on.

I tried hard to fight back my blushes as I awkwardly disrobed in front of her. It wasn't my first time undressing in front of a girl, but knowing that I was being assessed like a prize horse for sale was a little unnerving. I was about to stop at my boxers until a hand gesture from her along with an expectant look made me slip those off as well.

"Not bad," she smiled, standing up and moving around the desk to get a better look at me. "Not bad at all."

I felt like a piece of meat as her soft hands slid along my skin, feeling her way along my muscles as she circled me to get a full look. She would pause every so often to trace the lines of my muscles, or squeeze to see how firm I actually was.

"So how big does it get?" she asked, suddenly cupping my shy, semi hard cock. "We don't want some shrimp dick."

"It's...big enough," I said nervously. I had never suffered performance anxiety before, but the whole situation I was in, and the blasé way she was treating me, was preventing the blood from surging to my cock.

"Do you not find me attractive?" She frowned slightly as she continued fondling me, only managing to to coax some small bit of life into my cock. "Are you gay? I don't mind if you are, but our members are going to expect you to fuck a girl for them."

"I'm not gay," I blushed. "This is just a little...awkward," I finished, trying to focus my energy on raising my flag.

Closing my eyes, I tilted my head back, taking calm, even breaths as I blocked everything out and I tried to will myself to harden. After a moment I jumped, letting out a small gasp as I felt a pair of warm lips replace her fingers. My eyes shot open immediately and when I looked down, Cindy was on her knees sucking my flaccid cock into her mouth. She swirled her tongue as she applied the perfect amount of suction, and in no time I felt myself growing for her.

If I knew nothing else about her, I knew she had a talented mouth. In less than a minute, she had me throbbing as she choked on my cock, trying and failing to force it all down her throat. Just before I was about to cum, her lips slipped from around me and she rocked back onto her feet and stood up.

"That is one fine looking cock you've got there," she smiled, catching her breath as she dabbed some spit from her chin delicately. "They'll be able to see that thing all the way in the cheap seats. I almost wish I was going to be on stage with you," she smiled cheekily as she walked around her desk. "You can put your clothes back on. You've got the job."

The way she blew me so casually, and then stopped, and now treating it as if it was a matter of business gave me whiplash. Realizing that she had no intention to let me finish, I bit back a pained groan before reaching down for my clothes. With her eyes still uncomfortably on me, I quickly dressed, stuffing my aching cock back into my pants.

I don't know what she did to me with her mouth, but even as I buttoned up my shirt, I still felt like I was teetering on the edge of blowing my load. As I stomped my feet into my shoes, Cindy pulled out a sheet of paper from a folder, and scribbled something on it before holding it out for me.

"This Saturday, you will arrive here at 8pm sharp at the rear entrance. It's the red door. Do not be late." She said sternly holding my gaze. "Your pay will be five thousand dollars. If your performance exceeds our expectations, you may receive a bonus. Make sure you shower and shave before you arrive. There is a list of grooming details on the back of this. You will also need this paper in order to be let past the doorman. I look forward to seeing your work." she smiled, nodding to the door.

I felt strange. My emotions kept jumping around the entire way home. I was shocked that I would be doing this, relieved that I would be able to make my rent and car payment this month, grateful that I would also be able to give Kris some of the little help that she asked for, excited that I would be banging what was sure to be a grade A hottie, and nervous that I would have to do it all in front of over a hundred people. My mind couldn't hold onto one emotion for more than a few moments before jumping to the next, and it was a bit exhausting.

The next few days were equally the same. I would wake up in the morning and everything would feel normal, but the moment I remembered I was currently jobless, I remembered what I was going to be doing and it would start all over.

I thought about weird things, like if I should be jerking off as much as I could to try and build up some last minute stamina, or if I should rub one out right before the gig so I would be sure not to cum too soon. But then again, it was kind of like porn...well, exactly like porn, you didn't watch all the way to the money shot just to see some dude squirt off a couple of drops. They would want to see a big finish, wouldn't they?

Any time I wondered if I was really prepared to do something like this I would look at the past-due notices that I had collected on my counter. Gas, electric, my truck...all waiting to be paid. I only had thirty eight dollars in my account, the only thing standing in the way of meal time, and a starvation diet. Top it off with my rent due the Friday before my...big night.

I spent a lot of my free time at my sister's place in an attempt to keep my mind off what was coming so I didn't totally psych myself out and blow it. She still had a lot left to unpack, and things to set up. It was a decent distraction, even if I did have to move that damn sofa fifteen times just to see if it would work better in a different position. If my plain apartment was any indication, I didn't have a clue about decorating, but Krista was more than happy to tell me what she wanted.

My sister seemed to be doing better. She showed a lot more energy as she skipped around her apartment from one little thing to another. I hadn't expected her to start bouncing back so quickly, and part of me worried that she might be setting into motion a murder plot for either Chad or his home-wrecker. I knew her job serving drinks at The Clover for crap tips wasn't the thing putting the pep in her step. Revenge could be the only feasible explanation for her more upbeat mood...that or drugs, and she really wasn't the type.

*** *** ***

When the big day arrived, I felt like a nervous wreck. My hands were constantly fidgeting, and I had to have a drink to calm me down before I got on with the grooming instructions. Apparently, they wanted me as smooth as a twelve year old boy downstairs. After an hour, three razors, and a can of shaving cream, I felt more naked that I ever had. I also looked huge. Without the hair around to distract from it, my cock looked like a mammoth.

I took a shower, making sure to scrub extra thoroughly, and then dressed and waited. When it was finally seven o'clock I got into my truck and headed to the club. It seemed I was really going through with this.

At the club, I pulled around to the back, and walked up to a large guy watching the red door. I handed him my paper, and he spoke into a radio, telling someone inside that I was here. After that, he stood silent, effectively ignoring me. The short time I stood there waiting felt like an eternity.

"Come on in!" Cindy said, holding the door open for me. "I'm glad to see you've made it. Follow me."

"Do some people not make it?" I asked, looking for anything to say to distract myself from my nerves as I followed her inside.

"Sometimes, but not usually. We try and make the incentives worth it," she explained. "We only really get two types of people, the ones who need the money, and the kind that get off on being watched. The kinky ones always show up ready. The ones that need the money have been known to back out, but only if they somehow find what they need somewhere else. Just in here," she motioned, opening a door.

She lead me to a small room furnished with a couch, a cushioned chair, and a mini bar. It reminded me of an old fashioned parlor and looked rather cozy and inviting.

"You will wait in here until it's time," she said as she poured a two finger glass of what looked to be top shelf scotch. She handed it to me and took a seat in the comfy looking chair across from the sofa.

"In a little over an hour, I will return to escort you to the stage. You can wear the robe," she gestured to a white silk robe hanging from a hook on the wall, "or you can go au natural. This mask however is not optional," she said opening a small wooden box on the table in front of her.

It was white, and looked like porcelain, but felt much sturdier to the touch. It was designed to cover the top half of my face, all the way down to the nose, and had thick black ribbons hanging down from the sides that would be used to hold it in place.

"You will wear this always," she said firmly. "If you are not in this room, it will be on your face. The illusion is to make you seem like no one, or anyone. It's a bit of mystery that adds to the eroticism for our guests, as well as safe guarding your identity from potential...repercussions. After all, you wouldn't want someone coming up to you on the street and praising how well you did performing for strangers? She asked, then shrugged. "Well, you are a man, you might go for that."

"I think I would rather remain anonymous," I assured her.

"Modest are we?" she smiled. "Either way, you don't have a choice. Rules are rules. I will leave you to...prepare. Your counterpart should be arriving soon, and I must see to her as well," she said standing as she checked her watch.

Without saying anything else, she stepped out, the clicking from her expensive heels fading as the door swung shut behind her.

I sat and thought about what was about to happen. It felt a little surreal, knowing that in just a short amount of time I would be fucking a complete stranger in front of so many other complete strangers. All of a sudden, I was wishing that I had taken the blue pill.

I had thought about it off and on over these last few days. Mark had given me a sample package of Viagra from his work a long time ago, but I had never touched the thing since I tossed it into a drawer. I'd never had any problems performing for any of my sexual partners, but now I wasn't just pleasing one person. I had to please an entire club. The thought of that was a little daunting, and even though I knew sex was in the near offing, I couldn't even feel the slightest tingle of an erection.

Trying to clear my mind, I downed the scotch in my glass, and poured a little more. I needed some courage and fast. God, I hope I can get it up. I thought, then adding to myself. I really hope I don't cum to fast either. Each of those would be equally embarrassing.

I whittled away the hour, trying my utmost not to drink myself into oblivion in an attempt to settle my nerves and stop my hands from shaking. I kept trying to tell myself that it was just sex, but that was hardly helpful. I wasn't averse to a little adventure in the bedroom, but I always believed that something that intimate, even when it was wild and kinky, was a private affair. Now, I had more than just my partner...a complete stranger...to worry about. I was expected to make this look good. That was the point of them watching after all. I didn't know how to turn sex into a performance. What the hell am I doing here? I thought, just as the door opened again.

"You're not undressed yet?" Cindy asked, stepping in quickly, shutting the door behind her. "Jesus, you're on in five minutes. Get up!"

I couldn't believe how fast the time had passed. It felt like she had only left minutes ago. I quickly stood, and she began pulling at my clothes. Her hands immediately went to the buttons on my shirt, deftly slipping them off one by one as she undressed me.

"Pull yourself together," she said shaking her head, seeing the panicked look on my face. "All you have to do is go out there and fuck."

"I don't know what I'm doing," I babbled. "I'm not a porn star, I don't know what these people want. I don't even know the first thing about performing...anything!"

"Calm down," she said, quiet but firm, as she shucked my shirt down my arms and threw it behind her. "You're thinking about it too much. It's not a performance. It's just sex. Just go out there and do whatever you would do if you were in your own bedroom," she said, unfastening my pants. "Shoes?" she prodded until I kicked them off.

"The only part that constitutes a performance, is the fact that people are watching," she explained. "They're here to see real sex. If they wanted a full on production, they would just hire porn stars. God knows they have the money. This is real sex from real people. Take a breath and let's go out there so you can bang her like a beast...or just make slow passionate love to her. Your choice," she finished, whipping my pants and boxers to the floor in one fluid motion.

I took that breath, feeling slightly better from her pep talk and stepped out of my rumpled pants. Cindy tossed me the white silk robe and I pulled it on and tied the waist closed.

"I think I'm ready," I said, my voice a little shaky as I went to the door.

"Forgetting something?" Cindy called from behind me, holding up the white mask that was supposed to protect my identity.

Taking another breath, I took it from her outstretch hand and carefully donned it, making sure that it held in place.

"Now you're ready," she smiled.

Cindy escorted me through a series of corridors to the stage access. The closer we got, the more noise I could hear. It was a slowly rising din of muffled voices from somewhere close by. As we reached the stage, it had gotten loud. It must have been a packed house. I turned to look at Cindy as we stepped up to the wings to ask her how many people were here, but before I could open my mouth, she pointed to the other end of the stage, and I followed her finger.

As soon as I saw her my heart fluttered. She was absolutely stunning. My vision began to tunnel as I gazed upon my imminent partner, and everything seemed to fade away to light background noise. I barely heard Cindy asking for my robe as she tugged gently at my sleeve.

I carefully slipped it off and handed it to her. All of my focus was directed on the woman standing opposite of me, in the wings across the stage. She was beautiful. At this distance, I couldn't judge her height correctly, she might have been 5'7" or 5'10", it didn't matter. She was incredible.

She was just as naked as I, only wearing a delicate porcelain mask, hers decorated with white feathers fanning up and out. Her long blond hair was curled loosely, and rolling down her shoulders and back. Her breasts were full and proud, sitting high on her chest, capped with small light pink nipples. She had a small waist and prominent hips, and she must have been in the best shape of her life. Whoever she was, she put a lot of work into looking this good, and if the way her body looked was any indication, she was a rare beauty.

I couldn't see why she was here, why she needed the money. When you're this perfect, people just give you things. I felt slightly intimidated by her. I'd been with some good looking women in my life, but this one put the rest of them to shame. I couldn't stop myself from drinking her in, and I didn't even try.

Cindy's voice, and hand on my bare shoulder, snapped me back to the present and inadvertently letting the flood of sound back in.

"When the curtains open, you will walk towards the bed, and from there it's all up to the two of you."

"I..." I began before she cut me off.

"You can do this," she said just a flash of red light warned us of the curtain call. She reached up to touch my arm reassuringly. "It's show time. Go get her stud!" she smiled.

The curtain opened, and a hush fell across the audience. The woman, my counterpart, began walking nervously towards the bed situated between us, and Cindy gave me a hard poke on my ass to get me moving as well.

I still didn't know if I could go through with this, but I was past that point now, I was already in the thick of it. My heart hammered with every step I took, and my body itched to peer out past the stage, but I had resolved to not look out into the crowd. If I didn't see them, then I couldn't be sure that they were there, I rationalized. Instead, I would focus only on her.

She had made it to the bed before me, and delicately crawled up onto it, waiting for me on her knees. Nervous, I paused at the edge before joining her.

A sound of tinkling glass caused me to turn out of reflex. I tried not to look, but I couldn't help it. I glanced past the edge of the stage and into the crowd.

With the bright lights shining down onto the stage, I could hardly make out anything beyond vague shapes, but there were little candles flickering on each of the tables exposing the silhouettes of the onlookers. It was completely silent and I couldn't even hear my own breathing. Was I breathing? Fear had gripped me and I was frozen.

Before I could faint, she saved me. Her hand lightly touched my chin and turned my head to face hers. Her eyes locked onto mine and a gentle, warming smile soothed me. She held my gaze as she inched her way backwards on her knees and crooked a finger, inviting me to join her on the red satin sheets.

Just looking into those eyes, I felt myself calm and found myself climbing on the bed to join her. We were less than a foot apart in the center of the bed, and she tentatively reached a hand out to run along my chest. Her fingers barely grazed me, and I felt chills. Time seemed to slip away from me. Her hand trailed down my arm, and pulled my hand up to her chest. She placed it right over her breast, and squeezed.

With my hands on her, and hers on me, she leaned forward and kissed me. It was soft, and nervous, and I could tell that this as unusual for her as it was for me. Slowly, her hand trailed down my chest, and reached for my cock, her fingers closing around me. I still wasn't hard.

I couldn't believe it. I felt more sexually charged than I'd ever been before, and I had nothing to show for it. My eyes flickered toward the crowd again, embarrassment filling me, but before my eyes could connect with the onlookers, her hand reached back up and turned my face back to hers. She held my eyes, as if she was looking into my soul, and her warm smile turned into one of playfulness.

She scooted back and got on all fours, her face a foot away from my groin. She sat there, on all fours, a slight arch to her smooth back. Her eyes never left mine, and she just stared at me with the whisper of a smile.

She only watched me, that was all, but something about her, something about the way she was smiling, or the way her blue eyes seemed to pull in the light, made my cock slowly grow for her, reaching up and up until it was pointing straight at her. She was like a damn snake charmer.