The Fenyx Lounge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You looked so incredible, your muscles and broad shoulders. When you finally got hard for me, and I saw how big you really were, I began imagining it was really you. It made me so wet!" she exclaimed, letting her hand travel down to her sodden pussy. "When I realized it was you, I came on the spot. It was so hot, being fucked by you in front of all of those people. None of them knowing that you were my own brother. God, it drove me wild!" she shivered.

"You're a little bit of a pervert, you know that?" I asked.

"You have no idea," she smiled wickedly, wiggling her body over my slowly growing erection. "If you take the job, I'll let you find out," she offered.

"You really want to fuck me in front of all of those strangers every month?" I asked curiously.

"Like you would not believe," she replied seriously.

I didn't know why I was hesitating. I knew what I wanted. We had opened Pandora's Box, and I never wanted to close it again. I just felt like I should've been resisting this more. I still had my own reservations about having sex in front of people, but on the other hand, no one would know it was me. I could be whoever I wanted.

"I'll do it," I said finally.

"Yay!" she exclaimed, jumping up to hug me tightly, letting her soft breasts mash into me as she showered my cheek with kisses. "You're the best brother ever!"

"Somehow I doubt that," I sighed.

"Trust me," she said seriously as she grabbed my face. "Best brother ever."

With a bright bounce to her movements, she hopped off of me and finally kicked off the tangle of denim still restricting her movements, and skipped into the kitchen to pour herself another drink.

"I suppose I should call Cindy then," I said, reaching to pull my pants back up and reach for my phone.

"Call her in the morning," Krista said, walking back in only her skin and a mischievous smile, holding two stiff drinks. "You've got a busy night."

*** *** ***

By the time we fell asleep in her bedroom, I could barely lift my arms. I was exhausted, worn out beyond anything I could ever remember. My sister was insatiable...and loud. I had a strong impression that Krista was going to have to move again because each and every person in her building had heard her screaming for her brother to fuck her harder. I was worried about that, but not as much as I would have been only a day before. I didn't know any of these people. They could think whatever they wanted so long as they didn't know for sure. For all they knew, Krista just liked a little role play with her boyfriend.

In the morning, I woke to Krista bringing me breakfast in bed. She was wearing a cute white apron and nothing else as she climbed onto the bed to lay the tray across my lap. On the plate was an omelet and toast, with my cell phone as garnish.

"You want me to call her right now?" I asked. "What time is it?"

"Noon," she said, crawling up next to me to cut my omelet and feed me a bite. "I think I might have been too hard on you last night."

"Maybe just a little," I said through a full mouth, savoring her cooking. I leaned forward for another bite that she had scooped onto the fork, but she stopped me.

"Nu uh!" she said, gesturing to the phone with her fork. "Call first!"

I groaned playfully as I picked up the phone, and I dialed Cindy's number. It range a few times before she finally picked up.

"Cindy Avery," She answered professionally.

"Cindy, this is Sean," I said a little nervously. "From a few weeks ago?"

"Ah yes!" she said. "The shy one that can't remember to keep his name to himself!"

"Uh, yeah. That's the one," I told her.

"I was thinking you weren't ever going to call," she said. "So, have you decided?"

"I have," I said, looking directly at my smiling sister next to me. "I'll take the job."

It took some time to work out the details, especially with Cindy calling my sister and I back and forth to confirm. It was a little humorous with us both sitting right next to each other. In the end, we had a schedule, and a guarantee to be paid up front before every performance. Near the end of our little game of phone tag, Krista began to get anxious and had my dick in her mouth whenever it wasn't needed to answer questions. The girl was insatiable!

*** *** ***

Nearly a week later, we were back at the Fenyx. It had only been a month since that night, but it felt like ages. My nervousness was gone, and in it's place was a thrilling excitement.

We were waiting for the curtain to open, and my eyes were glued to Krista across the stage from me. She had her mask on again, but I knew it was her. After this last week, I would never be able to forget her perfect naked body again. My cock stood hard and proud as I watched her twist and preen for me teasingly.

"You seem a lot more comfortable this time around." Cindy commented, noticing my cock. "Did you ever get to meet her face to face?"

"No," I lied. "I think it's best to keep the mystery."

The red light flashed, signaling the start of the show, and a moment later the curtains opened. I took a glance out over the crowd as I walked toward the center of the stage with purpose. I still couldn't fully see our onlookers, but it didn't really matter who they were. They would never know our little secret.

I climbed up onto the bed with Krista, both of us facing each other on our knees. She placed her hands on my chest, feeling me as she leaned in to kiss my neck sensually.

"God bro, I'm so fucking wet right now!" she purred quietly. "Fuck me like you need me!"

I growled as I felt her teeth clamp down hard on my neck, and I grabbed her by the waist, lifting her and spinning her as I dropped her tight little body on the mattress in front of me, her head facing the hidden crowd. The yelp that escaped from her surprise, nor the rich laughter that followed from her delight, were missed by our adoring fans.

I shuffled myself behind her, so I too was facing the crowd, and pressed my throbbing cock to her tight hole, teasing her. My sister loved being watched, and I think I was beginning to enjoy it as well. I wanted to force her to watch them as I made her cum.

Just before I let myself slip inside of my sister's warm silky center, one thought floated across my mind, I love my new job!

THE END

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. As always, I would love to hear what you thought, either in the comments, or private correspondence.

As this is an entry for the Nude Day contest, I would appreciate your vote, so hit them stars, and tell me how well you thought I did!

SoB