All Comments on 'The Fifth Ch. 02'

by OneWhoAdores

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
shyintxshyintxabout 11 years ago

Good story but just a little confused, I think I must have missed something.....who is Thomas and what is wrong with him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Weak Development and Poor Tagging

Where Natasha from your previous stories was deliberately cruel, she at least could learn. In this series Deanna is incapable of learning from her mistakes. She in fact compounds her mistakes with Jared by her certainty of what she wants. This reader is stopping with chapter two. The plot development is superficial and I do not appreciate the lack of tagging for water sports.

OneWhoAdoresOneWhoAdoresabout 11 years agoAuthor
Response

I feel that I have to mention this at this point. I have clearly identified The Fifth as a 12 part story, all the parts of which are interconnected, and the story and character introductions and development will be more fully fleshed out and established as it proceeds. The concerns expressed in the 1st two comments to this chapter I hope will be more adequately addressed as the story moves on. I do attempt to give a complexity and growth to all of the characters as it does so, and I also truly hope that readers will give the story a chance to so develop, and finally judge it in its totality.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous