All Comments on 'The First Time'

by ErosMuse

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Where are the stars?

Enjoyed your story, particularly your details of how you felt while naked in the park. Wish I could have given you a rating. I had two exhibitionist wives, but that is long in my past. Nothing kinky for the past 23 years with wife #3. I have lost my user name or password, so I have to post anonymously. Hope you share with us again.

ErosMuseErosMuseover 8 years agoAuthor
What stars?

Yay, a comment! :) Thanks for the feedback, Anon. I've gotta say, I was pretty excited to log in and find my story posted, and already with some views. But knowing somebody thought enough of it to leave a comment literally has me trembling right now!

That's too bad your wife's not into anything kinky. I'd suggest talking with her about finding ways to spice things up, but if you've been together for 23 years, I would imagine you've already thought of that. :\

I don't know how frequently my posts'll pop up, but I definitely intend to share some more. Probably faster with the more feedback I get. I might start writing up the next one within the next couple days, so maybe check back in a week or two (I'm nitpicky and easily distracted, makes me take a long time to get anything done). Good luck recovering your info, and I'll look forward to hearing from you again. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Exposed but not seen

Although I am a man I can relate to your predilection for placing yourself in situations where your nudity and sexual activity would be highly embarrasing, to say the least, if discovered.

In my case, as a man, I have taken extra precautions because aside from the fact that I would be more than mortified if discovered, the possibility of arrest would be even greater.

I would certainly not ever want to offend anyone by being observed.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
delightful

I enjoyed your story and look forwad to reading more of your adventures

nakedaucklandnakedaucklandover 8 years ago
Love it

This was a great story - I can relate to the feeling you got. Looking forward to reading many more stories.

bsmythe03bsmythe03over 8 years ago
Very erotic

I felt like I was part of the story. I look forward to reading more from you. It left me wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Past Kinky

Hi ErosMuse. I appreciated your reply. The most exciting adventure with wife #2 was at the Blue Bird Theater in Denver when it was an adult theater catering to couples. She wore an an ankle length dress with dozens of buttons up the front. During the movie she unbuttoned it entirely, and opened it up for anyone to see. She wasn't wearing a bra or panties or anything underneath the dress except thigh high stockings. Needless to say those nearby quit watching the movie. A few patrons near our seats enjoyed caressing her womanly charms. It was very exciting for me, and a complete surprise since I had no idea she had planned this escapade. As per your suggestion, yes spice is needed with my current wife, but age and familiarity has taken its toll. We have some wonderful memories, and I replay them over and over in my mind. She doesn't understand why they still excite me after all these years. Visual and mental stimulation is important to me and I assume most males.

brickman4brickman4over 8 years ago
Memoirs

I must have been 14 yrs old when I was dared to walk around the block (a little more than a mile) nude . The second stretch was along a main road with cars passing both ways ,then along a will lite winding road with fenced yards . Latter I found out that I was fallowed by the older sister (her brothers sleep over, and he wouldn't do it .) and her girl friend . They told me it look like I had white shorts on but I was just that tan .

Thank for bring all this back

Please keep righting .

ErosMuseErosMuseover 8 years agoAuthor

Brickman4: Nice. :) Did anybody see you while you were out? How did it make you feel when you found out the girls were watching you?

Past Kinky: Wife #2 sounds like she was a lot of fun. Hearing about her is getting me in the mood to start on my next piece. ;) I don't suppose you've posted any such stories?

Everybody: Thank you all for your kind words. It's very encouraging to find my first story of this sort so well received. <3

10towers10towersover 8 years ago
Reply to Erosmuse

Seems like I posted the theater experience somewhere a long time ago. I don't remember where. We did a lot of kinky things, including a swinger's club for a few years. Being a nerdy guy, my wild side play was in my late 30s instead of earlier. I don't regret any of my fringe experiences, but it was playing with fire. Since I was "lover" #38 for wife #2, it was expected that our relationship was not going to be monogamous. She recently lost husband #6, and is a widow now. I actually talked to her recently for the first time in 10 years. All my relationships, wives or girlfriends, had value. Some just lasted longer than others. 23 and counting, even of it needs some sparks ! 😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story...

Brought back some good memories. My first time was in a park in my home town. A road through and woods all around. I was given a dare to walk naked around the park just after dusk. This was nearly 2 miles and you had to cross the road twice. Had to leave my clothes on a tree at the start and retrieve them after going around. Took me nearly 2 hours, and almost got caught twice as I had to cross the road, and 3 times by night hikers. One was really close as a group of girls (about 3 or 4 of them) was walking towards me. I had to move quietly back into the woods, behind a big tree. As they went by (maybe 10 feet from where I was hiding, stark naked and a quarter mile from my clothes) I recognized their voices! They were in my class and I never would have lived it down. I was scared spitless and excited beyond anything I had ever felt. I knew I would have to do this again and something similar wherever I moved to ... It was a great experience!

Thanks for bringing back good memories, I hope to see more of your work here.

DaveXX80DaveXX80over 8 years ago
Terrific First Story

I loved the story. Always extra exciting when it is true! I have also enjoyed the rush of venturing out nude with that chance of getting caught. It definitely adds a level of excitement to the experience! Looking toward to hearing more of your stories!

ErosMuseErosMuseover 8 years agoAuthor

10towers: Ooh, so are you Anon#1 and Past Kinky then? Do let me know if you manage to track down that post, it sounds like good reading. :) One of my stories involves a movie theater too. I'll probably save that tale for one of my last though.

Great Story...: Wow, that was quite the trek they made you take. It does sound like it was pretty exciting though, wish I could've been there. ;)

DaveXX80: Totally agree with both of your points. ;)

Thank you guys all so much for your amazing comments. I was a little hesitant about posting my stories here at first, but you've all made this a wonderful experience so far, and I can't wait to share more with you. <3 <3 <3

RecHikerRecHikerover 8 years ago
WONDERFUL -

I hope you continue to write about more of your adventures.

Thank you for sharing!

RecHiker

Naked1Naked1over 8 years ago
HOT!

I am so glad I discovered this hot little tale. I love how she discovers it slowly...then suddenly can't get enough...man I cannot wait until she is walking around totally naked, masturbating to hard orgasms in broad daylight. Please keep going!

10towers10towersover 8 years ago
10towers

Yes I am Anon1 and Past Kinky. Had to remember my ID and then recover my password. There was another adventure in the Blue Bird Theater which was planned. She opened up her dress again, this time with a garter belt and stockings. After getting somewhat mauled by the patrons, she bolted from the theater with me behind. I never really understood why she changed her mind and just wanted to get out of there. I will see if I can find my story either posted somewhere on maybe even lost on a computer. Of course I could just rewrite it since it did really happen, and a surprise I will never forget. It is the spontaneous adventure that really get patterned into one's memory.

ErosMuseErosMuseover 8 years agoAuthor

10towers: Hm. Well, maybe she just didn't like the energy there that night, or one or more of the people mauling her. Or maybe she just wanted you that time. You never asked?

Good luck finding it! :)

Naked1: Seems to me like that's how a lot of people discover such a fetish. But I'm glad you enjoyed it! :)

Thanks for all the love and comments, all! I've just submitted my next story, so keep an eye out for it. <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
MY NEW FANTASY GIRL

ErosMuse, What a refreshing new addition to Literotica. Thank you for all you've shared, both in your story and in your comments. As a man in my 50's, I share much with some of the other commenters. I have the urge for exhibitionism, the fear that goes from being caught as a man (and worse as you get older) and a wife I love dearly for many years you just can't let herself go. She talks about it but it will probably never happen. I spent a lot of time here and on the forum site a few years ago. I had to stop for fear that I would end up crossing a line I did not want to cross. Recently I've come back to the stories side and you have instantly become a favorite. I hope that you will continue to honor us with more of your stories. Back when I was becoming addicted to this, I went by the user name of Wannabenude and wrote a story. I would be honored if you found the time to read it and shared your thoughts. Long ago I closed the email account associated with it so I can only log on anonymously. But, I will use my old name in the future if I leave you anymore comments.

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
wonderful to be naked.

I hope your adventures are always as exciting, and fell hard for Nature Calls.

I like being naked as well butt no way am I going to end up on a sex offenders list becàuse I was careless, the closest I ever came to public nudity was to take my trunks off in the water at the beach. One little problem, ok two little problems, I underestimated the water clarity when a wave lifts you up, you just can't go butt up and swim out. Second I have a good tan butt not under my trunks so its very white and as obvious. No I didn't loose my trunks I had a death grip on them, and the beach isn't very crowded mid week in October. Thanks to this years El Ni~no the water was very warm 74 so the second problem of shrinkage, wasn't. The joy of nudity for me is the flopping he does, among other things you have experianced as well.

I also like all of the comments, you are well recieved here. That is some Biography you have posted ! I anxiously await your next entry /adventure !

ErosMuseErosMuseover 8 years agoAuthor

maddict: Thanks for sharing your adventure too! I felt most of mine were pretty exciting. For me, anyway. I probably won't end up sharing the ones that don't make for a good story on their own, but that still leaves me with plenty more for you guys. :) And yeah, my bio is pretty long, but as I said elsewhere, details are important to me. I like the idea that --for those of you who actually bother to read it-- you guys have a good idea of what I look like as you're reading my story.

Wannabenude: I'll take a look when I have the time, and get back to you. How can I contact you with my critique?

Thanks for your feedback all! :)

WANNABENUDEWANNABENUDEover 8 years ago
STILL MY FANTASY GIRL (BUT NOT ANONYMOUSLY THIS TIME)

It was nice chatting with you privately a couple of months ago. I just want to say it's about time to add a new story. (I've read these two several times already!!)

Dave

ErosMuseErosMuseabout 8 years agoAuthor

Wannabe: I enjoyed our chat too. Feel free to drop me another email anytime. :)

I know, I know. I'm working on my next one. ...Two, actually. I tried submitting another one around a month or so ago, but it was rejected. :\ Needs some editing to get it approved. Between submitting that one and getting the answer back, I started on my next one, but it's ending up much longer than I'd anticipated, and I've not been finding myself in much of a mood to write lately. But I do have two works in progress, and they'll be submitted as soon as I finish. :)

Ohh, so you've been repeatedly reading about me, hm? Good to know my stories get that much interest. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
If I was a girl, I'd wanna be you

I've read a lot of stories on here but yours hit home. Although being a 50+ male, I've had fantasies about being a girl your age and doing exactly what you did. It was such a thrill to be able live out my fantasies through your story. I can't wait to read your other stories and I hope you keep writing. Thank you for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Rush!!

Being naked outside for the first time is such a rush!!! Great story looking forward to more!!!

DocTemplarDocTemplar2 months ago

Yes! A fun, exciting story. It reminds me of my teenage years. What I wouldn't give to have those experiences again, and use the time to do more and push more boundaries. Great writing. I can't wait to read the next two stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErosMuse@ErosMuse
Hi, I'm Emma. The exact term escapes me -- I'm sure I've come across a word for it somewhere... I enjoy exposing myself in public places. Now, when I say 'enjoy', what I mean is 'it really turns me on'. Exhibitionist and flasher aren't quite what I'm looking for; those terms u...