All Comments on 'The First Time I Coached Softball'

by Freewheel

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
For_the_writing_onlyFor_the_writing_onlyover 7 years ago
Proofreading?

You mentioned in the beginning that you would like someone to proofread your story. I would like to ask if you want my help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

What a wonderful story! I simply loved it.

rml65rml65over 7 years ago
That was geat!!

Loved the story! Hope you write a lot more! Thank you for sharing it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I LOVED IT

When a story is so enjoyable as this has been I like to say hello and crow about it.

Well done.

5 Star

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well written !!

Being former military, I could relate to the entire process. The thread that wove the story together was the commonality of the two wives. Easy reading, great descriptions, and a positive conclusion. Well Done !!!

liz33ndliz33ndover 6 years ago
very well expressed

the author and did very well, I didn't read anything that looked like a first time submission. you are a talented writer., and I gave your five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fiction?????

I believe it is Fiction!!! Otherwise good story...

DOC226DOC226about 5 years ago
Great Short Story

I loved this story! You developed the characters, but only as much as was needed. Instead of taking one or two pages to describe each of the husbands, you were efficient in the use of words, spending no longer than necessary to convey their essence and character. You didn't blot the main story with unnecessary details. Rather, you spent almost the entire space developing the main characters and their budding relationship. This efficiency of words kept the story short, light, and believable. Well Done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A very nice story

What a wonderful, well written story. I really enjoyed it. Also I previously lived in New Hampshire and loved Rye beach. A really touching story. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Betty cheating is okay? But husband is a bad guy for doing the same?

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanalmost 2 years ago

sexual path you choose, ,,,, um alot has been written about the choosing dunno if its a choice but great read interesting story unusual to see it written from the cheaters perspective fun read thax

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the story. I know there are some totally straight but women’s softball is kinda famous for gay relationships. I mean really, Betty never even kissed a girl after a lifetime in women’s softball lol? But I enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Another husband are A-Holes and the women can do no wrong. Sigh. Let the man hate rain. Misandrist.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous