All Comments on 'The First Time I Noticed Ch. 01'

by Jose_Rick

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wow

Amazing Story. I'll be keeping up with the series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good start

So, lucky guy, seduced by hot older sister. Bet she has plenty to teach him.

Madison5WiscMadison5Wiscabout 9 years ago
well

Character development..past interactions\current involvements....plot and romance development.....erotic interaction....this is the first day.....

biheather6969biheather6969about 9 years ago
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Damn that was so hottttttttt. My pussy is so damn wet and I can't wait for the next chapter. Awesome job!!

lemonheadslemonheadsabout 9 years ago

Excellent first story. Can't wait to read what happens from here forward.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hottt Beginning

That was an EXCELLENT start to what I hope will be many chapters. Hoping that big sister will teach him many things and vice versa

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sex in family.

Sex movies ave opened the window in South Asia, after the great invasion of romantic films by Bollywood. It is no longer a taboo with us. It is commonplace to have the urge to do what one sees in sex movies. The story, though nice, is yet having many twists and turns prolonging it, instead of love-making and sharing the moments of profound joy that sex entails. Let us face it that the threshold for free and easily available as well as with mutual desire sex starts from brothers/sisters and in many cases continues long into future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More!

Looking forward to seeing more of this story. Damn hot, had my wood going on.

More, more, more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Duh, Porn....

....good start, then it went generic porn.

Sorry bub. Been there. Seen all that jaded shite.

Try harder next. Or not.....

ChasBChasBabout 9 years ago
One Thing

Just one thing lacking: Ian's cock in Lex's pussy and pumping to a tremendous climax. Maybe in Ch2? Could also have used a bit more development. Unless Lex is a real slut, she wouldn't instantly turn on to her brother that way. They both need to overcome the taboos.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
i really hope you are working on the next chapter to this?

More to come?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
more

one awesome story!! hope you are working on chapt. 2

sabra16023sabra16023about 9 years ago
Great start

Needs more chapters. Thanks

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
an interesting opening

Next?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fucking awesome!

Sexy as hell story! More! More!

dirtyomandirtyomanabout 9 years ago
My kinda Sister!!

Lexie be my kinda sis, but she needs to show Ian, how much she learned about FUCKIN!!! With all them "Head" tricks she knows, she gotts to have a libarry full of Fuckin Tricks too.

Hope you got chptr #2 ready for us to enjoy!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Her first??

It's clear from the tricks that Lexi knows that this is not her first rodeo, and yet at the beginning she seems to lack all confidence in her attractiveness. Obviously, somebody thought she was attractive enough to, um, "educate" her. Does not compute.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great stuff,my only complaint

hate it waiting for next chapter which is coming ASAP I hope

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great fucking story

I loved the way you put this together. Very sexy. Do it again, Jose.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
nice story...but the build up is very fast!

mIt wud hv been better if you hd dragged it more...the blow job consummation was too soon

horny2doithorny2doitabout 8 years ago

WOW - what a great start to a HOT story and many opportunities for more HOT sex !! I think its only fair to Lexie gets what she gave now from her brother. Sucking her boobs / nipples, touching her body and finally eating her pussy until she is screaming and cumming all over his face. Of course, next is what to do about her getting off and finally her beautiful / shapely ass !! Cannot wait until the next chapter. Thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very Good

Damn Good. This chic can really suck cock, "Still more to come," she said, and went right back down, taking my whole cock right to the back of my throat again."

Just kidding, but it does make one think.

Thanks

Handyman2

prop69prop69about 8 years ago
Fantastic

Loved the story. Hope we have more chapter. Lex needs a release

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 8 years ago
wow

hope there more chapters to come with this story

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 4 years ago
A Gentle Nudge in the Right Direction

Tell us the rest of their time at the cabin. That's all you need to make it perfect.

It's almost unbearable to read a properly written story. I'm looking forward to the rest of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good premise.

Once sex begins, it happens much to fast. Needs more in the way of foreplay.

There must be some reason why it's all her doing things to him -- except some minor nipple squeezing. Better if were stretched out, slower. She could have 'shown' him how wet she was and given him a sniff/and taste of her fingers while edging him. She could have told him to feel for himself how wet she was, and had him play with her pussy -- giving him instructions about what to do.

And her ass. That started everything. Nothing with her ass? Not even turning her back on him and capturing his cock between her ass cheeks and twerking?

Four stars.

Lust4SureLust4Sureabout 2 years ago

Dam, you sure fucked me up with one hot sister and a deep throat fuck. Right out of the box, I can already feel the beginnings of some hot fucking between sister and brother. Reminds me of my first intro to a sister I never knew I had till I was in the service and her picture sent me over the precipice.

Then I found out I had two sisters and both hotter than fuck.

Your story looks like a keeper to me and I'll follow it to the end.

Lust4Sure

not4longbyme@yahoo.com

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

What an epiphany! My sister is hot! This story jumps right into the deep end and I like it. I definitely look forward to reading more. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous