The First Time I Noticed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Need a glass?" I called to her from the kitchen.

"Naw," she yelled back. "Just the bottle is fine."

"You can run the bar in my restaurant," she said as I returned to the deck and handed her one.

"I think I'll stick to hardware," I said. "All I did was open a bottle. A bartender has a lot more to learn - like a million different drinks and ten orders coming in at the same time."

"Sure," she said, "but I think you could handle it. How many different items do you sell in your store?"

"I don't know for sure," I said, "maybe forty or fifty thousand. It's a big store."

"And how many can you find without having to look them up or ask someone?"

"Most of them, now," I said. "I took a few shifts over winter break and didn't have to look up anything. If I don't know the specific item, I usually know the general area where it's shelved. Anyway, what's the point of all this? You've never expressed any interest in hardware before."

"I don't have any now, really," she said. "I'm just making the point that if you can find tens of thousands of items on store shelves, you can learn a few hundred drink recipes from a bartender's guide."

"I suppose so," I said.

"And you always just take it in stride when people ask you to do a bunch of different things at the same time."

"Yeah," I said. "Doesn't bother me, I just keep at it until I'm caught up."

"And you're good with people," she said.

"Am I?"

"You are," she said. "I've seen you at work. You're always friendly and professional. And my friends all think you're really nice."

"They do?"

"Yeah," she said. "They think you're hot, too, but that's beside the point."

"Which friends think I'm hot?" I said, my curiosity piqued.

"Never mind that," she said. "And didn't we just have this conversation about me before dinner?"

"That was different!" I protested.

"Different how?" she asked. "You're off limits to my friends and all other women right now."

"Staked a claim, have you?"

"Yup."

"Me too," I said. How on earth did we get here? I had just declared myself to be in an exclusive relationship. With my sister.

"Ian?" she said.

"What's on your mind, Lex?"

"Are you still sure you're okay with this, now that your belly is full and your mind has been off of sex for at least a few minutes?"

"I am," I said. "You?"

"I am too," she said. "I really am. But I'm wondering how this is going to work when we get home. Out here, at the cabin, we can do what we want when we want. Nobody will care if we hold hands, make out, walk around naked all day, or fuck like rabbits on the deck."

"That's a good list," I said, taking her hand.

"Thanks," she said, squeezing my hand and smiling at me. "But we can't do this at home, and I don't know how we can even be around each other without giving ourselves away. Even dad isn't that oblivious. I can barely look at you without wanting to wrap myself around you. Dad's used to us just being us. He can handle settling fights between us. What will he do if he sees us actually being nice to each other?"

She made some pretty good points. Our father, Edward, was a very busy lawyer. Although his breakup with our mother had been ugly, he was always very loving with us and never spoke badly of her to us, even though we all knew she had it coming.

Dad was inattentive at times. He blamed it on his demanding career, but mom didn't see it the same way. She just thought he loved his job more than he loved her. She got bored, then cheated, and he found out. He forgave her, but the cheating continued, eventually getting to the point where she started sleeping with his friends. Lex and I hated what she was doing, but she was still our mother and she loved us, so when the inevitable divorce came we did our best to stay neutral. We both felt mom was more to blame than dad, however, and when they finally split we both chose to stay with dad. Mom moved out, and it was just the three of us in our family home.

"Well, Lex," I said, thinking out loud. "Dad does tend to be focused on his work all the time, but I agree - even he would notice if we started making out on the sofa in the living room or were fondling each other's asses in the kitchen."

"Smartass," she said.

"I'm kidding," I said, "I know he'd notice a lot less than that, but I don't know what we can do other than try to be discrete. It helps that neither of us are seeing anyone right now. That means we can get away with going places together or hanging out together at home."

"Maybe we can kind of ease him into it," she said.

"How's that?" I asked.

"Well," she said, "we could start with just hanging out a little more. You know - go shopping together, maybe go to a movie together now and then. Maybe argue a little less. But not stop arguing completely! That would be a giveaway."

"That's easy," I said, "you know I can't go too long without throwing some shade your way, and you can dish it out as well as you take it."

"That's true," she said, "but my insults are always better than yours."

"See what I mean," I said.

"Yeah," she said. "So we could kind of gradually dial that back a little. Then maybe give each other a hug now and then, or even a kiss on the cheek."

"I think dad would notice if I pulled your pants off and kissed your cheek."

"Shut up, dumbass," she said.

"Just thinking out loud, Lex," I said.

"Well think silently for a while so I can figure this out," she said. She was no slouch at throwing shade. "Still," she added, "keep thinking, 'cause I kind of liked your idea."

"You mean pulling your pants off and kissing your cheek?"

"Yes," she said, "now shut up."

She looked lost in thought for a moment, and then spoke up again.

"So after a few casual outings," she said, "we could start calling them 'dates.' Dad will probably raise an eyebrow the first time, but he'll get used to it. Then, once he's seen us being friendlier - but not too friendly - and exchanging a hug or kiss now and then, he'll be adjusted to seeing us touching."

"And that's when we can start fucking on the sofa during the evening news?"

"God, shut up, will you!"

"Kidding!" I said. "Sorry - keep going."

"Thank you," she said. "Now, as I was saying - once he's adjusted to seeing us touching, we could probably get away with snuggling together on the sofa to watch a movie."

"That sounds nice," I said.

"It does. Then maybe we could get away with going off to one of our rooms to talk over some common schoolwork or something."

"We'd better use your room," I said. "I don't think I can find two chairs in mine that aren't covered with junk."

"You'd be lucky to find the floor in your room," she said. "You're such a slob sometimes."

"I am," I said, "I really am. What are we studying, exactly?"

"Anatomy, stupid," she said, "but we'll have to do it quietly, and it would be a good idea to keep the door locked, just in case."

"Wouldn't that be suspicious by itself?"

"Ordinarily, yes," she said, "but we could just say it's habit from living in the dorms."

"You live off-campus now," I said.

"True," she said, "but I still lock my room. I mean, I trust my roommates, but it really is habit from dorm living."

"Perfect," I said. "And that's when we get to strip naked and fuck!"

"Yes, Captain Obvious," she said. "That's when we get to strip naked and fuck."

"And dad's not going to hear any of this?" I asked.

"Nope," she said. "First, he has some hearing loss from his days in the navy. Second, if he has the TV on he always has the volume turned way up because of his hearing loss. Third, he spends most of his time in his study either working or reading, and the study is on the opposite side of the house. Finally, even if he did hear some noise, it would never occur to him what we're up to."

"You honestly have this completely figured out, don't you?" I said.

"Yeah," she said. "I've been thinking about it for a while. We'll have to be careful. You'll have to stay focused so that you're not staring at my ass when dad's around, but I think it'll work."

"But I really like staring at your ass!"

"Just be discrete," she said, but she was smiling. She liked that I couldn't help staring at her ass, and I liked that she liked it.

"Alright then," I said. "I'll try to be discrete. Can I play with your boobs when dad's not home?"

"Definitely," she said. "You can do anything you want when dad's not home."

"Anything?" I asked. "Anything at all?"

"Ah...I think so," she said, hesitating. "Maybe ask the first time."

"Lex," I said, "you know I would never do anything if you weren't a willing participant."

"I know," she said, "but sometimes I wonder just how far that vivid imagination of yours can go."

"It'll be fun finding out this summer, won't it?"

"It will," she said, "it really will."

Strange as this weekend was thus far, it now seemed we had a plan for our future, at least for the summer. There would be a visit to our mom later, but we had time to figure that out. For now, we could relax and enjoy the evening.

"Let's clean up," I said, "so we can go relax."

"OK," she said.

She gathered up the dirty dishes and things and brought them inside while I cleaned the grill and put on the cover. Inside, I found her starting on the dishes. She washed, I dried. It was just like our days growing up when mom made us do chores, except without all the fighting. Also, I never stroked her ass while we were doing dishes growing up.

In a few minutes we were done. Everything was washed, dried, and put back in its place. All the leftover food was back in the fridge, and our evening was completely free.

"What are you in the mood for next?" I asked.

"Let's relax on the bench down by the dock," she said. "And I'll have another beer."

I grabbed two more and followed her out the door. At the end of the lawn there was a comfortable bench waiting for us, and a great view of the lake. We sat down and snuggled together, my arm wrapped around her shoulder.

"This is nice," she said.

"Yeah," I said, "it is. I love you, Lex, and I can't begin to tell you how happy I am that we're here together."

"So am I," she said. She laid her head on my shoulder as I pulled her closer to me. We were content relaxing and just watching the lake, feeling the sun and the breeze.

Then she turned to kiss me, her warm, soft lips meeting mine. I turned to face her, wrapping both arms around her and caressing her shoulders and back. I could feel her breathing deeply.

"How is it that you can do this to me every time?" she asked, breaking away. "The slightest touch, a kiss, anything, and I just melt."

"Trust me," I said, "I know the feeling. I think it's because we're siblings that we both instinctively know what the other wants. Like, for example, right now I want to unbutton the top of this dress."

She drew in another deep breath, leaned back and cleared her arms out of the way for me. The dress had a row of buttons down the center, ending just below her ribs. With each button undone, she inhaled deeper, almost gasping by the time I reached the bottom. Under the dress I found a lacy white bra lifting her high, rounded mounds. I leaned in and planted kisses on one and cupped the other.

She responded by wrapping her arms around my shoulders and pulling me to her, thrusting her chest forward to meet my mouth. I pressed harder into her firm flesh, feeling the contrast between the texture of the lace and the creamy softness of her bare skin. My mouth explored further, finding its way closer and closer to her barely covered nipples.

My other hand explored her back, trailing down her spine through the small of her back, and stopping there just above the swell of her cheeks. I pulled her toward me, and she rolled onto her hip facing me, one perfect, rounded globe now off the bench and ready to be explored.

"Get this dress off of me," she said.

"Do you want to go in the cabin?" I asked, thinking she might want a little more privacy.

"Why?" she said. "There's nobody on this lake but us, and it's beautiful out here."

I stood up and took her hand, helping her to her feet, then lifted the dress off of her.

"You're just stunning," I said. I couldn't imagine a more perfect body. High, firm breasts, toned legs, a gentle swell to her belly, and a feminine sway to her hips, which were graced by a small pair of panties that matched her delicate bra. I burned to explore every last inch of her.

"You're overdressed," she said, and tugged at my shirt. I pulled the shirt over my head and tossed it onto the lawn. Kneeling in front of me, she unbuckled my belt, then unbuttoned my shorts, then unzipped them and let them fall to the ground. My now turgid cock was tenting obscenely in my boxers.

"Still overdressed," she said, and pulled my boxers down as well. The waistband of my boxers held my cock down until they were below my balls, then freed it all at once. It nearly slapped her in the face as it sprang up, hard and ready for action. Kicking my boxers off, I was naked before her and the great outdoors.

I sat back on the bench and beckoned her to sit on my lap, which she quickly straddled, my cock between us as she started to grind her hips into me. Once again I started to explore her body with my hands while our lips found each other again. Grabbing her ass, I pulled her close, my aching cock now pressed between our writhing bodies. Jesus, I thought, her body. It was like it was pulled straight out of my deepest sexual fantasies and made flesh before me.

She continued her dance on my lap and my hands roamed her hips, back, and sides, making their way back to her bra as we continued our kiss. Now our tongues were exploring each other's mouths. I was losing control, thrusting my hips forward into her, the shaft of my cock feeling the lacy fabric between us, the head protruding above the top of the low rise panties, riding against her belly. I could feel the heat from her pussy, and the wetness of her panties against my shaft. When my hands at last found her breasts again, her chest was heaving. I let go of them, reached behind her, and released the clasp of her bra. In a heartbeat she removed and discarded it, then pulled my head down to her chest. I grabbed her ass again to pull us still closer, crushing my cock between us, and found a nipple with my mouth. She gasped as I sucked hard and then moaned as I started to nibble. My hand found the other breast and crushed the firm mound, pinching and twisting her nipple on one while continuing to nibble the other. She thrashed against me, moaning my name and grinding her hips against mine. The feeling of her lacy panties against my shaft and her bare skin on the head of my cock was so incredible that I thought I might cum before I ever got inside her. She had a better idea.

"Get these off of me," she said, standing so I could remove her panties. I pulled them down to reveal her beautiful pussy, then pulled them the rest of the way off. Picking them up, I could feel that the crotch was soaked. I raised them to my face and inhaled deeply.

"Mmmm," I said, "I love your smell."

Watching me inhaling her scent, she gasped, speechless. I grabbed her ass again and pulled her to me still standing, then stuck my face between her thighs and inhaled again.

"Oh God," she muttered. Then I stuck out my tongue to taste her, exploring the folds of her pussy and finally licking and sucking on her clit.

"Oh, Ian," she said.

"I love your taste, too," I said, "but I need more right now."

I grabbed her ass once again and pulled her down into my lap. My cock was aching and ready between us. I pressed it down and put the head at the entrance to her pussy.

"Ready," I said.

"Do it, Ian," she said. "Fuck me, now."

I pulled her onto to me and we slid together, my cock at last feeling the velvet walls of her pussy. I don't know how I didn't cum the moment I entered her, but I didn't. Lex got into rhythm fast, grinding her hips on mine, sending my cock on a whirlwind ride. I held on for dear life, one hand on her beautiful, firm, ass, the other behind her back and keeping her from twisting off of me. My mouth found the way to her breasts again, tasting her perfect mounds.

Her ride went on, thrashing against me, Lex gasping with each new twist and turn, and my cock swelling ever further. I had never felt so large, or hard. I ached to cum in her, to erupt and spew my seed into her depths, but I held off. I wanted this moment of ecstasy to last as long as possible.

"Fuck me, Ian," she said. "Fuck me hard. I want to feel your cock deep in my belly."

"Oh, Lex," I gasped, scooting my ass forward on the bench and then thrusting my hips up and into her. She ground down hard on me, and I could feel her pussy grasping against my shaft right to the bottom. I didn't know how much longer I could hold out.

Lex starting bouncing on me, twisting her hips on each thrust down. The sensation was incredible. I was rapidly reaching the point of no return, but didn't let that stop my hands from finding their way back to her breasts as she continue to ride me. At the first touch of her nipples, she screamed my name and slammed down into me, grabbing my waist and then grinding on me. I could feel her wet pussy spasming on my cock, gripping it tighter and tighter, throbbing on me as she just repeated my name over and over and over. "Ian," gasp, "Ian," gasp, "Ian."

It was all I could take.

"Lexi, ahhhh," I shouted, thrust up, and erupted into her, shot after shot of hot, creamy cum filling her pussy, my balls pulsing and squeezing out more and more, until finally I slumped back onto the bench, completely spent. Lex collapsed on top of me, her chest still heaving.

Spent and satisfied, wrapped in each other's arms, our pulses and breathing slowly returned to normal. My cock, finally softening, slipped out of her.

"I love you, Lex," I said, at last fully realizing I was in the arms of someone truly made for me. She was perfect for me in every way.

"I love you too, Ian," she said. "I don't ever want us to be apart."

"Me either," I said. "We'll find a way to make this work at home, at school, wherever we go."

"I know we will," she said, "because you're perfect for me."

"And you for me," I said.

12