All Comments on 'The First Time I Noticed Ch. 07'

by Jose_Rick

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 7 years ago
Too bad it's over

But then again you did give them the perfect ending that they deserve, and even dad got a fair chance at his own. The whole chapter was a combination of everyday events, sweet lovemaking and drama dosed in just the right amount, sure having a couple of millions doesn't hurt either. What I did not expect (even less than money) was their dad revealing the secret of the cabin and actually being OK-ish with their relationship, not that he has much chance of arguing over it. I was actually expecting the kids to bag the money and make a run to conceal their relationship, you offered a much better solution.

As I sad I wouldn't mind more of these two but every story has to end somewhere and I feel this is the perfect place to do so. However I wouldn't mind a spin-off of dad and aunt story if you ever feel like it in the future, not the whole thing but one where they get back together now that there is an open invitation for her to move in.

In the end I give this chapter a well deserved 5* as it concludes the story in a fitting manner while still leaving potential for future instalments. I truly enjoyed the series from start to finish and I'm therefore looking forward to your next project.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
would liked

would have liked for them to have a baby together

wallace99wallace99over 7 years ago

I hope this will not be the final chapter. I'd like to know what happens once Aunt Lisa moves in. Maybe you could start a new series with Ian and Lexi. That being said, this series has been great, I love the characters and the writing.

ThitabeThitabeover 7 years ago
Great story

I love this story and you have left a lot open for a second book that allows dad and his sister to be involved and maybe even some daddy /daughter or aunt/ nephew fun even if just once so daddy and daughter can have their fantasy, but still have the main relationship be the brothers with their sisters, just from two different generations.

KevinstickerKevinstickerover 7 years ago
Just some words.

There is a reason i am very cautious about long multiple-chapter stories about bro/sis incest. Some authors have the tendency to let the father or mother involve in later chapters. This is a erotica site first and foremost, so I suppose i must expect that, but it still annoys me when that happens. Personally, when i read a story for my own release, i refer hot-and-short ones, a whole family orgy or something. I don't really care about the characters and their relationships anyway, just pure dirtiness and hotness is enough for me. On the other hand, i expect more from long stories because it requires higher level of commitment from me. I like your story, it makes me care for the siblings and their relationship. And then, when the story was going to end, you drop that slight father/daughter thing on me. Thanks for it not being a full-on action, but it seems unnecessary and counterproductive. It makes the siblings' relationship and their feelings less special. Incest is special because you see another family member as a potential lover which rarely happens. Rarity and the sense of forbidden make it a special feeling. If Lexi sees both her brother and father that way, it make her interest in her brother become some kinds of kink, not some special feelings. It is worse than some other guys make her hot which i don't like either. I reads 6 chapters because of this special feeling. In chapter 7, turn out it's not that special after all since she has some for her father as well.

I give your story a 4-star because of the tiny bit i mentioned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

If that's the last chapter how about another book to show how their lives progress.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
fanbloodytastic

thank you, thoroughly enjoyed this story and hope you can write more like it or continue this one as they progress through their lives together and maybe aunt Lisa will join dad too.

honybipolahonybipolaover 7 years ago
just wow

after such a long wait...worth it though...glad for a happy ending from another of my all time fave story hete and author...keep writing more great erotica and keep us happy too...thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
was incredible story until dad stuff cheapened it

I was captivated by the story's depiction of tender moments as well as erotic moments but the dad stuff in the final chapter ruined it for me. To each their own. My taboo reads are restricted to sibling and cousin attraction, and other relation pairs or attractions hold zero appeal for me. Again, to each their own.

thedayafterthedayafteralmost 7 years ago
Absolutely Brilliant Story

I have read this story a few times now and I have to say that it is one of, if not, the best sibling incest story I have read. On this site or any other sites.

The story is brilliantly written, funny, romantic, full of love and hot and just about the best. I really hope for more chapters that maybe covers Ian and Lex's camping travels into the mountains. Then perhaps their life together now that their father knows of their relationship and with their new found freedom with the wealth they now have.

UhlrichUhlrichalmost 7 years ago
Great Story!

I don't believe I have ever given 5 stars to every single chapter of a multi-part story before, but this one deserves it. I'm sad its over but I hope J_R will come back with another story as good as this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I have enjoyed reading every chapter of this. It was a beautiful love story. I hope they don't get involved with the father and aunt. That would make everything they said to each other lies.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 6 years ago
A lovely Sunset ending

Firstly in regards to the whole story, I loved it. There were chapters I thought worked better than others and I suspect the first three chapters could have all been one but irregardless it was a great story with some really nice love scenes. In regards to this chapter, well I was really interested to see how you were going to handle the issues they would be facing and the whole Dad and his sister story was very unexpected, and although improbable and nearing the limit of believability, I liked it. Previously when you'd all but sewn up the ending with the financial windfall for them both I'd been lulled into a false sense of completion and then you had Dad walk in on them during the act and it added some tension back to the tale.

I love your writing style and pacing and although I thought there might have been too many instances of the pair openly declaring their love for each other that might just be due to my own personal hangups. There was a few errors I spotted across the 7 chapters but very few viewed in perspective and I'm surprised this is the only story you've published on here, so I'll do what others have and urge you to write more stories for your fans here. They are sexy, loving and very well done. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
And a happy ending!

I can't tell you how much I loved this story. You especially deserve praise for just letting it have a happy ending. Too many stories try for the dramatic twist ending and throw everything they've built out the window. This was the perfect ending for a wonderful story. I know it's a stretch, what with you not having written anything in a year and a half, but if there's a chance you'll write again, please do! I'm not the only one who'll be looking forward to more from you.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 6 years ago
Kind of a bizarre ending...

So their father and their aunt, while both married (presumably happily) fall in lust? love? with each other almost immediately upon enjoying the outdoors at the cabin... (oddity one)

They then start a relationship which at LEAST his wife is informed of - which in and of itself doesn't result in a divorce. (oddity two)

Then their mom ends up in a relationship with their uncle... and THAT results in the divorces...? (oddity three)

Their father and aunt somehow "EXPECT" something might happen between them - because it runs in the family...? Like one couple engaging in incest makes it somehow a given for their children... (oddity four)

So these two love each other... isn't that are IN love with each other...? That's sure the impression I've acquired... but now she's ALSO interested in their father...

And bam. You've lost me. If she's so IN love with her brother, why would she want someone (or anyone) else...? Seems to make a lie of their feelings... (oddity five)

And I'm curious, is the relationship because the cabin brings out feelings that were there but never known...? Or would ANY couple going to the cabin experience the same feelings...? That would sort of cheapen their feelings for me...

GoldDust0402GoldDust0402about 6 years ago
Ambivalence is an idiot.

Sometimes I wonder if people are aware it's possible to be turned on by something that you don't actually want to happen.

Anyways, it's me! The happy ending anon who commented before that dumbass. I didn't make an account specifically to comment on this story again, but I would've done, because this story was fantastic. Without a doubt one of the best on this site.

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusalmost 6 years ago
A Well Coiffed Tale, from the Beginning to the End

Your's is now my favorite story as the pieces on this site seem to keep getting better. Thank you for writing it and for sharing your talent with us. It was, variously, sweet and loving, sexy and passionate, yea saying and life affirming. Quite simply it is the finest story I have read on this site. Kudos!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great!

A very good story. I liked how the story progressed and ended. Maybe another story??

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 6 years ago
Golddust... thanks for clearing that up...

I thought I'd understood but just felt that that many things happening that defied explanation seemed a bit much for me...

Funny that you couldn't have just made your point without watering it down with the unneeded insult... Were you unaware that making a discussion personal detracts from your point...?

Feel free to point out how my being an idiot is what's really detracting from your point - unless that WAS your point and the rest can be ignored...?

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94over 5 years ago
Good series

Started out real fast, not alot of buildup or backstory. But eventually you hit your stride by chapter 4 and put together a great series.

It would have been nice to see you give it a better ending, or I guess more thorough ending. The siblings got caught and told it was "ok" and then it was over basically. It would have been interesting to see see how they handle the college situation, see the dynamic of what happens when the Aunt moved in.

But still a great series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great read

The story was smooth flowing with so much detail. I was especially impressed wth the ending,I hate stories that end on a sour note. I would love to see a couple more chapters covering what happens in later years.

EllijulesEllijulesover 4 years ago
To each their own...

Story had lots of hot erotica and obviously we readers read these stories for that, I suppose... But just as some of the other commenters pointed out, I also felt that the ending with sis's fantasy about her dad destroyed any chance of this story being categorized as romantic sibcest. If this story continued then we can only guess how this story will have progressed. sis-dad, 3some, 4some, anything goes... I don't know what it is but I had never formed any emotional bonds with siblings thus the ending didn't bother me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
BEST STORY EVER

I have been reading Literotica for about 6 years now. This is the best story I have ever read. Hope you add some more.

alo0ozalo0ozabout 4 years ago
the daddy thing at the end was uncalled for.

it was a great story until the end. the impression of future dad-daughter thing killed the stories charm. the story was a sibling romance until the end. the end ruined it all. no thanks to you. but thanks for writing the story that it was until the end.

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 4 years ago
great writing

however... recent studies have shown that if the siblings have no underlying genetic defects, there is about the same chance of the offspring having defects as if the parents were not related. good work. keep going but please keep them exclusive.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 3 years ago

Nice series

I'm glad you never involved others, even if you implied them. It was a good story and well told. thanks and I hope you write more for us.

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

What a great brother sister love story and they were worried how they could be together. Now with the wealth their dad gave them and his blessing their dreams could now became a reality. The story really needs another chapter as the story possibilities to this story are endless. Well done 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I started reading Lit, a while ago and have enjoyed it.

I feel guilty, because my upbringing wouldn't allow me to, so I read when I can.

This is as good as it gets,

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 1 year ago

Would be really great if you continued this story. so hot n sexy

unclemerv77unclemerv77over 1 year ago

This is how a story should end

SabatakiSabataki11 months ago

Best I've ever read on here. Sorry for not writing after every story but was too busy reading the next one to take time. I sincerely hope you continue to write.

kaotic2kaotic24 months ago

This story was absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much for writing this and sharing it. I needed a good love story to read on Christmas, I was feeling depressed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous