All Comments on 'The First Time Pt. 01'

by Darktrain

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
rmdennysrmdennysover 6 years ago
first and hopefully not the last

very well paced and beautifully conceived and presented. the conflicting emotions honestly presented. this one had me wanting more. thanks for the well-done writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I can relate to this story. I too was seduced into giving a blow job. Unlike the guy in this story, I loved it and knew that I had become a cock sucker because I wanted to suck more cocks.

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwaterover 6 years ago
Agree with rmdennis

Excellent writing. Top quality, and as they said, hopefully one of many.

J.

denrondenronover 6 years ago
Great Story!

Wow! I love this story. So well written. So erotic and sexy and believable. I Wish I was the "straight guy" in the gay bar who gets seduced by a hot stud.

Keep writing. I want more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Really good. I love the d/s and the emotions. You let play out taking is all to a time we felt that push and pull and exhilaration and guilt set doing something new or something that felt good but that e weren't supposed to want. I like the element of care he gives. I'm integrated in seeing will this go beyond experimenting?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
10/10

Very well written, believable story line felt like I was the one being seduced; reminded me of one of my early experience s . Please continue ,I'm looking forward to the next instalment.

VinciusVinciusover 6 years ago
5 stars!

An excellent story ! Well written and very erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Straight guy loves this

I’m a straight guy with gay fantasies. I am leaking precum all over after reading this story. I can’t wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Exquisite.

There was a time when I felt wanted like that. Thank you for letting me relive my feelings. It was lovely.

orangecuriousorangecuriousover 6 years ago
fantastic read

great story, very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Suffice to say

I came twice reading it.

63lsmith63lsmithover 6 years ago
A GOOD READ

VERY NICE.

kcniceguy4ukcniceguy4uover 6 years ago
That is every straight man’s fantasy

That is every straight man’s fantasy. Most of us straight guys have that is our ultimate fantasy but will never act on it. Great writing.

padreaglepadreagleover 6 years ago
Fantastic!

The author made you feel what the character was feeling. I wished I was experiencing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More!!!!

I can't wait to see what else happens!!! So hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I can't wait to read the sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
hot

Hot and nice...Can't wait for a sequel

dundeebi_guydundeebi_guyover 6 years ago
Loved it

Super hot, reminds me of my own first time. Looking forward to part 2.

TerriCTerriCover 6 years ago
More please

Excellent story. I loved every word. Made me so hard

zephyerzephyerover 6 years ago
I WISH !

I wish my first time with a guy or girl had been so erotic. Wonderfully written. I hope there is a second part.

63lsmith63lsmithover 6 years ago
5 STARS

A very good read, hope there are more chapters on the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Please don’t leave us wondering what became of these two. Hopefully, you are writing the next phase as I am typing this. This was an amazingly written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh my!

This story made me so fucking hard, I stroked to two wild orgasms while reading it...

erotica10erotica10over 6 years ago

Excellent story! Bravo!!! Cock is just soooo alluring for us straight guys - who would love to experience this as well. I came a couple of times reading it, and will surely shoot more ropes of hot cum all over myself reading it again & again. Looking forward to Pt 02. I can’t wait until he feels a hard cock penetrating him :-)

Super sexy! I may have to masterbate right now....

PaperpiecePaperpieceover 6 years ago

I eagerly await the second installment to this.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
please continue

I can't wait for the next chapter. This is similar to when I first started having gay sex. It was tentative but very exciting to suck that first cock and to get fucked (happened a few months later). Please continue this story which is very realistic.

yowseryowserabout 6 years ago
Sweet tale

Uncertain, confused, vacillation of the spirit, all with a hard penis that urges on, conflict surely to be even more arousing around the corner. Lovely.

o2byoungo2byoungabout 6 years ago
Big 5 star

The descriptions of everything, awesome. I looked at your BIO, it's hard to believe a straight guy could write gay sex this well, I thoroughly enjoyed and would encourage you to write a sequel. What happens the next time? Just realized, this is part 01, I so look forward to part 02.

Tink22004Tink22004about 6 years ago

I loved this story. It was very well written and I loved the detail to not only the sex but to feelings and emotions they were feeling. Looking forward to reading the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing Story

Exactly the way I want it. Bottoming for a guy like that would be hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it

what a terrifically written piece and I felt all the emotion of the characters and it felt so real. thanks for taking the time to put in the detail and please keep writing.

GybbsGybbsabout 5 years ago
true to life

I'd almost forgotten how I was similarly conflicted my first time - agony and ecstasy all at once. You are quite the expert regarding the male psyche; I take it you've been there yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Oh what lovely memories this brings back!

I remember my first cock sucking, and all the "trimmings" that go with that. I especially remember meeting a guy, going with him, and watching the "unveiling," by slowly unbuttoning the shirt and jeans, watching the hairy muscular chest come into view, the hard cock and pubic bush, then caressing the chest, sucking the pecs and the cock, oh what a pleasure. to know you're the one giving the guy such great pleasure! And to have the guy return the favor for you. A real tenderness scene!

bk3rdbk3rdabout 5 years ago
5 stars, 5 stars

5 stars twice, the only way I can give the 10 it deserves. The reluctance, the need overwhelming the reluctance, the submissiveness, the acceptance of that submissiveness! So true to life, especially for a first time. If only we could fully live that wonderful conflict again. Thnx for the memory. And yes, pls a sequel, featuring submission, domination, continued reluctance!

writerOmniwriterOmnialmost 4 years ago
Continue please...

I keep coming back to this story. Its simply fantastic, and I cannot get enough of it.

Reading from a perspective of "straight" but curious guy is making me wanting to know how this will end. Hoping for ch.04 Please keep writing.

MatureSensualBottomMatureSensualBottomabout 3 years ago
His slut!

Hearing that "Mans roar"....intoxicating! Once you do you know you want to hear it again and again....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story! Steve's thoughts were the same for me with my first man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love the story, wishing it was me.

BostonBottomBostonBottomover 2 years ago

omg, an instant classic.. i loved it start to finish.. excellent storytelling, not a weak moment.. I know it will become a go-to to revisit again & again... its locked and filled in my personal spank bank ... now, who wants to recreate this with me? Get in touch, do not be shy.

NZzog59NZzog59over 2 years ago

Beautiful description of gentle seduction made me very envious,

curiousjohnny69curiousjohnny69over 1 year ago

I am amazed at how many of Steve's internal conflicts are actually MINE! You have caught the thoughts and feelings and struggles that I have and made them oh so erotic! You have even helped me to wrap my brain around some of them. I sure hope that I can find a Mike!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. I'd been drinking in the same bar for some time and often enjoyed the conversation with an older 50's guy, I was 23 then. Eventually one night we left together for another drink at his place, I wasn't staggered by any means but somehow he talked me into blowing him. I remember his beautiful hard cock springing free as I pulled his boxers down and then took him into my mouth. Over several weeks he talked me into begging to be fucked by him. This story brought back many thoughts. Write on dude!

mmmichaelmmmmmmichaelmmmabout 1 year ago

Oh the first time! You described it perfectly. The feelings of the first time can never be repeated, but the memories live on forever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A wonderful, wonderful story! Seems like they were made for each other...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

More, more chapters, please! I thirst for your words to take me to a place I want to go and experience. I've always wondered what happens and I hope it happens to me, as well! I can't remember how many time I got off reading your story over and over. Thank you!

TerriCTerriC11 months ago

Awesome. Submit and enjoy, I did and have never looked back

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Absolutely fantastic! I love when a man seduces me that way.

BlkbwoiBlkbwoi6 months ago

I wish such a huge point hadn't been made about both of them knowing he was already drunk. Being plied with more alcohol felt rapey. Consent is sexy. Always consent.

dundeebi_guydundeebi_guy6 months ago

Loved this, beautifully written and very hot. It also rfeminds me in a quite a few ways of my first time with a man. Well, two men, it was a couple who seduced me, but definitely some very similar experiences and feelings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDarktrain@Darktrain
What's in a name? Does it matter. I suppose it's Darktrain cos I like the record. It's also Darktrain because we all have desires and fantasies. I try to write realistic stories. Completing stories is my bane. I seem to have 2-3 on the go that can never be finished. Par...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES