All Comments on 'The Flake Taken'

by TXBiBikerBear

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 year ago

Another hot well written story and this one, like your "Shooter" story feels like this one may also continue. No trickery with this one though. it's a straightforward Dom/sub situation perfectly done or perhaps I should say started if you plan on a sequel. You're a talented writer and while I don't always like your characters, which is in itself a tribute to your writing ability, I have enjoyed reading all of your stories.

JgsexyJgsexyabout 1 year ago

Very nice indoctrination of a bottom like me to the world of submission and gay sex!

jackerwoojackerwooabout 1 year ago

exactly as i need to surrender

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I'm reading your stories with a butt plug up my ass, squirming with delight. Its so natural for a Beta male to be curious, but ever so hesitant and cute about sucking penis for the first time. Once he spews in you its game over. Bob head, chug cock and swallow sperm. He's turned you out, and you'll need more for the rest of your life. He's edifying you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTXBiBikerBear@TXBiBikerBear
Just me being me. And work.... lots and lots of working. I welcome comments and future story arc ideas or new premises. Let me know what you think.