All Comments on 'The Flight'

by Bliss_Deveraux

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago

WOW....that's all....just WOW

chris73170chris73170over 9 years ago
another chapter

bliss i hope there is another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing!

I wasn't expecting such a awesome story !! Please another chapter !!!! Five stars !

juggalosexkittenjuggalosexkittenover 9 years ago

Amazing...just flat out amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing

This is really great! Your an amazing writer and this is so good it reminds me of fifty shades honestly almost as good ! I would love to hear more of this story and i feel you could get very creative ;) I hope tohear more of these two!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
BRAVO

This story is an absolute gem!! <3 I will be checking daily for the next chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Just got one thing to say about this story... HOT!!!

Bliss_DeverauxBliss_Deverauxover 9 years agoAuthor
: )

Thanks for all the positive comments, everyone! Glad you enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More

So good! Can't wait for more... If there is any

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sad To See It End

What an amazing story!! Please tell me that you are going to write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Your Version of Grey

(Grins) ... "Don't worry. I won't get you pregnant." (Jams paper towels between your legs) "There... that fixed it!" ... Yeah... that had me rolling. I was like.. what?

Nice story. I thought it was alright, but part of me really couldn't stop thinking that you were trying way too hard to be Fifty Shades of Grey. It's influence is all over this thing. It must be your favorite book.

qnm8qnm8over 9 years ago
MOREEEEEEEEE

THAT WAS SO HOT! PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER :)

KirstyyybKirstyyybover 9 years ago
...

Really love this story. Are you planning to add more? Please say yes :p x

ErnestHemingwayErnestHemingwayover 9 years ago
4.65 / 5.0

The writer is clearly very talented, but the weak premise and the Christian Grey echoes made this less fulfilling than it could have been. The entire flight 'rape' sequence had more holes than a block of cheese. But I look forward to reading more of her work - she has a way of making me drool with the descriptive narrative of her female characters.

Bliss_DeverauxBliss_Deverauxover 9 years agoAuthor
Grey....?

It's interesting that people have observed similarities to 50 Shades - I did read the series once, several years ago, but this was not intended to be a replication of that work in any way.

However, I will admit - it's certainly possible that it's lurking beneath my conscious layer and inserted itself in this story! : )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
loved it!

I enjoyed this work, didn't read 50 Shades but from what I've heard this seems its own unique piece. I hope you add to this with more of these two; their marriage, her pregnancy, complications with her parents-all of that-but if you don't I understand.

Its rare to find a piece that I want to hear more from…

Peace

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome... lovedd itt...

I loved each and every bit of the story...please write another chapter... Pleeeasssseee..... :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Exceptional

Hot. Steamy. Well written.

Let's just say it would be a dream come true if any of my flights ended up like that. I feel like you've captured Matthew's possessiveness very well. 50 shades holds nothing against this. Please write more! My suggestion for the next chapter: they part ways, but Matthew finds Airianne at UCLA and poses as a professor for a few days. He'd be able to integrate himself using his charm and authority... Another chapter could be them having dinner with her friends, and Matthew teasing her under the table and in the restaurant bathroom. This would be building on Airianne's drunken conversation with Matthew. Anyway, it's too early for them to start a family (if this is the direction it's headed to)... Let them have more fun first!

-A

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
YES

This was SO GOOD. I loved it! I loved the story line and the steamy parts were... steamy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best Story EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This story is a work of art. I have actually gotten so turned on I almost came WITHOUT touching myself. I was making dinner and completely ruined everything because I was re-fantasizing the airplane bit of the story (I had only read half the story at that point), if I had read everything I probably would have burnt the kitchen down. The transition of their relationship.....fantastic. The context and depth of the story is extremely well thought out and executed. I hope to hear more from Matt and Ari in the future.

rachelkenleyrachelkenleyover 7 years ago
Loved this

Very erotic. Very sexy. And even romantic!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please

Second part? This was great! So sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One lucky guy to have landed himself a free virgin hooker

Good story and though in the end, it did drift towards BF-GF, but otherwise, it was some HUGE luck for this guy to land himself a timid virgin bimbo who has no place to stay and hence he simply picks her up into his home to have non stop sex, ending up bleeding her vagina mostly.

Lol, she could start a hooker service to earn some pocket money. And if it ends, it would be unforgettable days of free non-stop sex for this lucky bastard, with no pressure of slowing/stopping/caring for the woman or even caring to put a condom or have a bastard child of his.

FoxycatladyFoxycatladyalmost 4 years ago
Adored it!

Easily one of my favourite stories here on this website. Perfect the start till the end. 11/10 score. Thank you so much for sharing your work with us!<3

JaydiaJaydiaover 3 years ago

This story was so attuned to my fantasies, that I often found myself taking mini breaks to masturbate, or to just close my eyes and soak it all in. God, I need to be dominated like that in the worst way. What would it be like to be with someone who is so decisive, sure, and assertive in what he wants, and so in tuned with my needs? That is the beauty of non consent stories; not the violence, although I do enjoy a bit of pain. But the control that the main character usually has of the situation, of the victim. The single-minded focus, and possessiveness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really nice evolution. Character development is excellent! Storyline is pleasant and fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great plot and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

oh my lord this is amazing, I need more of it, I just can't seem to get enough of how cute and playful it is

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Love it! Want more!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great writing but serious plausibility issues. It's a ridiculous premise - he abuses his power and rapes her on a plane and then she's stranded, so he takes her back and uses her body for days and she's ok with going to her rapist's apt because it turns out she's a ho. Kinda ridiculous that she knew how to give a mind blowing bj, having never done it before and with no directions from him. And she has orgasm after orgasm only from penetration and no clitoral stimulation. It would have been more interesting if these characters weren't so one dimensional.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBliss_Deveraux@Bliss_Deveraux
280 Followers
I write stories that I find to be fantasy worthy. I guarantee that every story I've written, I've thoroughly enjoyed myself before posting. ;)