The Flight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"M-M-Matt," Airianne started, her voice trembling. "I don't...don't have..... oh...oh....Oh God. There's nothing...nothing hidden....Ooh..."

He shushed her mildly. "I'm not finished checking you yet." Matthew removed his fingers from her unhurriedly. He spread open her lips with his large thumbs, starting at the the bottom and pressing them to her clit on each side as he reached the top. He inhaled deeply as he stared into her sacred center. She smelled fresh and clean, like unscented soap. Matthew leaned in, touching the tip of his nose to her clit as he sniffed at her. She jumped slightly. "I'm going to check you for residue," he said. He was so close to her that his lips brushed her labia as he spoke. Matthew pulled Airianne out towards him a little, angling her hips upward. He held her ass in his big hands, angling his forearms to keep her thighs open.

She could only watch as he pressed his face into her, his breath tickling her pink petals as he sniffed at her. And then he thrust his tongue into her tightness. She cried out, her thighs instinctively attempting to close against his intrusion. Matthew was much stronger than she was, and she gained little. He was still annoyed, however. He pulled his face back and looked up at her, his brow furrowed. Her eyes fixated on his mouth; Matthew's lips were shiny with her fluids.

"Don't interrupt me again," he growled at her.

"Yes, okay," she said, blinking wetly down at him, "I'm sorry."

He returned to his "residue check", memorizing the feel of her slick sheath around his tongue as he probed her deeply. Then he withdrew his tongue, pressing it up her gash until he reached her tumid clit. A weak whimper escaped her. He lapped at her languorously, filling the small room with the sound.

Airianne couldn't believe this was happening. Matt had moved his hands, transferring her weight back onto the counter so that his hands were free. He needed them to keep her billowy lips open. He was slowly licking her clit over and over again. "You- oh, oh.... You're not-ah...checking me anymore...ah, are you?" She managed timidly.

He ignored her, intent on his work. He flicked the small node fervently with his tongue, sending Airianne's long legs into a frenzy as he relentlessly drove her towards her climax. She bucked and moaned as she peaked, and Matthew kept her tightly held; he did not release his grip on her thighs until he'd pulled a second orgasm from her steamy center.

Airianne felt faint. The times she'd brought her own climax through rubbing her clitoris had been nothing like having Matthew lick it. And his fingers! He had rubbed something to wakefulness inside of her as they had penetrated her virginal entry. She was so confused. Part of her felt violated and wanted to crawl away and cry. Part of her wanted it to happen again.

Matthew stood, pulling her up carefully by the shoulders. She looked glassy-eyed as he resituated her on the edge. He wrapped his hand in her long, honey-colored hair and lightly pulled, angling her head back. She blinked at him as his face came into view. "Are you okay?" He asked her. He stepped up to her, keeping himself between her legs.

Her lower lip trembled. "I'm scared."

Matthew tenderly brushed away the tears from her cheeks. "Don't be afraid. I won't hurt you. I just...I got carried away during the search," he said measuredly, "That's all." She nodded at him, sniffling. "You're a really beautiful girl and you have a terrific body." His hands drifted down to rub along her thighs. "I'm not going to send you to jail. You're a nice girl. But I'm going to need a favor from you in exchange."

She had known that things were headed here. Once he herded her into this bathroom, and started to remove her clothes, touching and looking and tasting her...she had known. She nodded quietly in response. It was an odd relief to have no choice in the matter.

Matthew was pleased. It would be a much more satisfying experience for both of them with her consent, even though it was given under duress. He had enjoyed many women, and he knew the feeling of a woman's body when it wanted more. Despite being brought here against her will, something in the crux of her being didn't want to leave.

He looked down at her. She had such a pretty, innocent face. He stroked her long hair, brushing it behind her ears on either side. Her breasts were completely uncovered again. He squeezed them then, hefting one in each hand. He took the next few minutes and slowly kneaded them. It was silent but for their breathing and Airianne's occasional soft whimpers. Airianne could feel Matthew's erection pressing into her leg. It felt large.

"Are you on anything?" He asked her as he opened his pants.

"What?" She shook her head, still looking stunned. "No... I don't, I've never...."

"Some girls do it anyway," he said dismissively. "It doesn't matter. I won't get you pregnant."

She was watching him guide his hard cock towards her little hole. It was huge. It seemed to fill his hand, and she couldn't imagine that it would fit into her. She had felt stuffed by his fingers, and they weren't nearly as big around. "Oh, oh no," Airianne whispered.

He kept his cock at her opening, letting her get used to its presence. "Just relax," he murmured as he pressed his lips to hers, his hands resting on her hips. "I'll take care of everything." Her lips were softer than he'd thought, and tasted faintly of strawberry lip gloss. She was still nervous, and kept her mouth closed. He was curious to find that her reticence was arousing him even more. Matthew kissed around her face to her neck, running his hands down her thighs. He kissed his way back to her mouth, demandingly whispering "Let me in, Airianne," as he lightly squeezed her thighs in each hand. She opened for him this time, allowing his tongue to claim her as he wanted.

His fingers carefully parted her smooth labia, taking care to go slowly so as not to alarm her further. Matthew took her legs, pulling them up around his waist. Airianne could feel the hard muscle of his midsection against her inner thighs. She whimpered alluringly into his mouth while his fingers skillfully plied her sensitive nub. She relaxed some. He inched forward, his tip pressing forward into her cleft. When he felt her tense again, he moved his free hand to her breast, holding it while his thumb swept across her nipple to distract her.

Airianne felt dizzy. Matthew was all over her - his tongue in her mouth, fingers rubbing her nipple and clit, and the large, anxious head of him rubbing against her tiny opening. She felt him enter her, and clutched tightly at his shoulders. His member felt even more massive than it had looked, and she could feel every single bit of him as he slowly infiltrated her slippery tightness.

Matthew pushed his way forward calculatingly while Airianne's fingernails raked at his back. She couldn't believe how deeply she could feel Matthew moving inside of her. He looked down at her. "It's...so big...you're....too deep," she sputtered.

"Airianne," he told her patiently, "I'm only halfway in." Her walls clung to him as he withdrew a small amount. "I'm going to go much deeper." She cried out sweetly as he moved forward again. Matthew grabbed her hips to hold them in place as he pushed himself into her completely. He grunted as his pubic hair mashed against her. Airianne shuddered and moaned as he worked her insides.

Matthew couldn't believe how hot this little college girl was making him. It was more than just her surface beauty - she was highly responsive, even with the reluctance she felt. The way she clenched around him as he took her, how her nipples rubbed his chest as she arched against him. He was angry and frustrated that he would have to relinquish her once the plane landed.

He felt her tightening around him, making it even more difficult to reach her bottom. Airianne moaned loudly, her legs flailing about until he grabbed managed to grab them and wrestle her knees beneath his arms. He moved one hand to her shoulder to hold her, and put the other over her mouth. Matthew clamped his elbows down to his sides, further locking her into position. "Look at me," he intoned. With some effort, she managed to focus on his face. He locked eyes with her. "Don't look away."

She nodded weakly, and then he was slamming himself in and out of her, and she was screaming into his hand as her pussy gripped him like a velvet vise. He pounded her insistently, unrelenting in his pace. He shifted a bit, angling himself to hit her rough spot within. Airianne's thighs tightened uncontrollably around his waist as he buried himself in her, almost violently. They both climaxed, and she went limp beneath him, drained by the experience. Matthew scowled briefly; he hadn't intended to go so quickly.

He kissed her before helping her up. He retrieved her bra and hoodie, handing them over wordlessly. Then he took a small stack of paper towels from the dispenser and held them out to her. She gingerly eased herself off of the countertop and looked at his outstretched hand, confused.

"What's that for?" Airianne asked, confused. Then she felt something between her thighs.

"It's for soaking up all the cream I unloaded into you," he replied. It was beginning to seep out of her. He pressed the towels between her thighs and untucked her skirt.

"Can....May I have my panties back, please?" She asked meekly.

"No." He was terse. Matthew looked her over and adjusted her clothing and hair quickly, making her presentable. "Go sit back down. I'll out in a minute. Wait-" He grabbed her possessively and kissed her deeply before unlocking the door and gently shoving her through it.

Matthew leaned against the door, breathing deeply. His heart was racing. Pull yourself together, Winters. He ran some cold water and splashed his face, taking a long hard look at himself in the mirror. His blue eyes were bright, his face flushed - he looked like he was high.

When he reached his row, Airianne was shifting uncomfortably in her seat. A strange look crossed her face as she saw him approaching. She seemed excited to see him, yet somehow trepidacious as well. He felt oddly concerned for her. "Are you okay?"

"Ummm. I'm just, a little sore. You know."

He nodded, and pulled his flask out from the seat pocket. "Have some," he said, offering her the bottle.

She looked hesitant. "I- I don't know. I mean, is this a trap?"

He was surprised to feel wounded by her question. "It isn't a trap. It'll help."

Airianne searched his face for a moment then accepted the drink. She took a couple of tester sips before drinking freely. "Thank you," she said, wiping off the mouth before handing it back to him. "It's a bit strong though, isn't it?"

He took a sip and shrugged. "No. It's pretty much perfect." Airianne's tablet chimed, and he watched her check it. Her face fell. "Oh no," she said. It turned out that Emily, who she was supposed to be staying with in New York, had lost her grandmother earlier in the week, and that was why she hadn't heard back from her in a few days. She wrote that she was very sorry she had forgotten to call earlier and let her know that Airianne wouldn't be able to stay with her after all - she was flying out to Florida for the funeral that afternoon. She'd only just remembered because they were heading to the airport. She felt terrible about leaving her stranded at the very last minute.

Matthew raised an eyebrow. "And she just forgot to tell you all week?"

"No, I do understand," Airianne replied. "She's very close with her grandmother. She raised her and her brother when their mom died. She was probably all torn up with grief."

He considered. "What were your plans? For New York, I mean."

"I didn't really have any," she admitted. "I was mostly coming to hang out with Emily for my birthday. I guess I'll just get a hotel or something."

Matthew laughed. "Are you kidding? You're going to just get a hotel? With no reservations, on the weekend in Manhattan?"

She bit her lip. "Is it difficult? I've always just stayed at Em's, but I have money."

"That helps, but it's still going to be a pain in the ass at best."

"I don't really see that I have much choice, do I?" She asked sharply. "I'll find something online."

"I have a better idea," Matthew said in a low voice, taking the device from her hand. Her wrote a quick reply to Emily's email: "I am so sorry to hear about your grandmother. Don't worry about me - I have a friend I can stay with in New York. I love you and call me if you need to talk." He hit send before showing her the message.

Airianne cleared her throat, speechless. "That was....pretty good, actually. I could have written that. But...stay with you? That's crazy. Especially after what you did-"

"You should do it precisely because of what I did to you." His eyes pierced her. They were quite blue. She shifted in her seat and looked away, forcing herself to laugh. The paper towels wedged between her legs were getting more and more soaked. Airianne had never imagined how much liquid could come out of a man during sex. "That doesn't make any sense."

"Airianne. Stay with me."

"That's...No. No, I should just find a flight back home."

"No," he said firmly. She looked at him. "Would it make you feel better if I told you that I wasn't giving you any choice? I have your wallet, remember?"

"But- you can't do that!" He tilted her face to his, kissing her roughly. His hand was gentle on her jawline, but his mouth was insistent. She felt her nipples stiffen as he touched her thigh.

"Yes, I can."

By the time the plane landed, they were both incredibly fraught with sexual tension; Matthew had spent the remaining hours kissing her and whispering all the dirty things he wanted to do in her ear.

He held her hand tightly as they walked through the airport. He had attached her suitcase to his own, and was able to easily wheel the pair one-handedly. Airianne walked compliantly along. They headed for the taxi stand. "Wait here," Matthew said, leaving the luggage beside her. He moved toward the driver of a van and spoke to him quietly. The driver grabbed their suitcases and Matthew motioned for her to join him. She could feel everyone's eyes on them as she walked over; he was particularly attractive in the afternoon sun.

"Get in and sit in the last row. Buckle up," he added. She rolled her eyes at him and he grabbed her by wrist. "Don't do that. It's rude." Matthew eyed her admiringly. Her hair was flowing alluringly in the breeze, and she seemed like she was glowing from within. All mine. He kissed her voraciously. "Every man here is jealous of me," he whispered into her ear. And all the women want to be me right now, she thought. "They all wish they were taking you home," he continued, "I'm going to touch you during the drive, and you're going to love it," before releasing her into the vehicle.

He handed the driver a $20 and hopped in. The man glanced at them briefly before smirking to himself and turning up the music suspiciously loudly. Neither Airianne nor Matthew would remember later what type of music it was. Matthew was true to his word. The cab ride from LGA to his loft in Tribeca took just over 30 minutes; hidden behind the seats of the cab, he had his mouth on her nipples and fingers plunged into her for 28. She tried her best to keep quiet, but she would have been heard if it hadn't been for the music.

He passed the driver his fare and an additional tip before hauling Airianne out of the car and grabbing their bags. The doorman had the elevator waiting for them when they entered. "How are you this evening, Mr. Winters?"

"Excellent, William. How was your week?"

"It was good, thank you."

They loaded onto the elevator. Alone again, Airianne turned to Matthew. "You have a doorman?"

He was amused. "Yes. He comes with the building."

She shook her head. "Are you rich?"

"Hardly," he responded. When she kept looking at him, he gave her the brief backstory. His uncle Nathan had died of cancer when Matthew was in graduate school. He had no children and wasn't married; since he had always doted on Matthew, he'd left this loft and another New York property to him in his will, as well as some investments. Nathan had been a bit of a financial genius, and owned both properties free and clear by that point. This loft was the smaller property - one floor, three bedrooms, two baths, a sprawling open floor plan. Matthew rented the other place out. He lived rather simply and had no vices - between his salary and rental property income, he was more than comfortable.

Matthew used his key on the elevator to access his loft on the top floor. Tenth floor, she noted absently. He suddenly let go of the suitcase handle and turned to her. She was startled as he picked her up, walking them into the nearest corner and grinding himself against her. He kissed her again, claiming her mouth forcefully. She melted against him as his tongue sensually probed her. Airianne couldn't find the strength to resist him anymore. It didn't matter, after all. Matthew wants me. And Matthew seems the type to get what he wants. It sent an odd shock through her to think that way.

The elevator dinged to announce their arrival. "I want my cock in your mouth once we're inside," Matthew said before he stepped back, lowering her to the floor. The urgency of his tone sent a shiver through her. He took her through the first door from the elevator to the second door that opened into the space proper. He took his shoes off and she followed suit. The carpet was high, and felt delicious as her toes sank into it.

Airianne was impressed. The floor plan was spacious and airy with huge, uncovered windows. The view was fantastic. It made for a sunny interior, which seemed at odds with his personality in some ways. Although the sparse, minimalist decor seems to ring true, she thought. He placed their luggage in the entryway, and handsfree, began to undress.

She felt like she should turn away but she couldn't even if she had really wanted to. Airianne had felt his physique through his clothing but she still felt unprepared for the visual. He looked like a model. Tall and broad, Matthew's form was a fine blend of lean and bulk. Very well defined, but not overly done. He's perfect. He watched her watching him, feeling even more turned on. Her approval was written all over her face; it was clear that she liked the way he looked.

He undid his slacks, allowing them to pool onto the floor before he stepped out of them. Matthew pulled his briefs down, and his eager shaft sprang free. It looked even larger here than it had in the airplane bathroom. Long and thick, it stuck out proudly.

Then he stepped over to Airianne, quickly stripping her naked as well. He wrapped her hand around his erection, pressing himself into her soft palm. He pulled her into the room, taking them to a large leather sectional and leaning against it. "Put me in your mouth," he said hoarsely. He pressed down on her shoulders, guiding her to the right position on her knees. She stared at it, inches from her face. It pulsed with his heartbeat, and the tip was flushed red.

Airianne had never had a penis in her mouth before, but all of her friends had talked about it. Extensively. She took a deep breath and stuck out her tongue. She gave his crown a tentative lick, and Matthew inhaled sharply. He smelled like her, and soap. He tasted faintly salty, but not at all unpleasant. Encouraged, she licked him again. He jumped beneath her tongue. Airianne licked him slowly, pretending that he was an ice cream cone. She slid her tongue around and around, swiping the sensitive ridge repeatedly as he grunted. She took the tip into her mouth, careful to use only her lips and tongue. She locked her lips behind the head and laved it with her tongue while Matthew gripped the back of the couch. She grabbed his thighs for support. He groaned as she slid his cock further into her mouth, slowly working her tongue around him exploratorily. Her mouth was wet and warm and felt both experienced and innocent. It was almost like she'd memorized a book about how to blow a man but had never put it into practice until now.