The Flight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," he groaned. He was nudging the back of her throat, and her tongue was rubbing his sensitive underside. She had managed to press his ass into the sectional. When he reflexively bucked back into her throat, Airianne coughed and tried to back off. He pressed a hand to the back of her head, keeping her in place. "Just relax," he told her, "and breathe through your nose." He slowly eased forward again, angling her head to allow for better access to her throat. Her tongue worked his underside almost automatically, and he felt his balls tighten. She seemed dazed by how far he'd fed himself into her mouth.

Matthew was getting close. She felt incredible, even though he hadn't gotten his full length into her yet. He felt her swallow reflexively several times and then erupted from his center. He yelled out as he came, her tongue still pressing into the base of him. Airianne jerked back as she felt his cock throb in her throat, but Matthew kept her in place as he filled her with his fluids. He emptied directly into her throat. The traces as he pulled out left the taste of him in her mouth. She sputtered and attempted to clear her throat as Matthew sank back against the sectional, depleted. He felt like she'd sucked the life out of him.

After he'd recuperated, he went to the kitchen and opened the fridge. His housekeeper Sarah had left the place properly stocked, as usual. He grabbed a pitcher of cold mint water and poured each of them a glass. Airianne joined him at the countertop, easing herself into a bar chair. He slid the fruit bowl over before bringing over the water and sitting beside her.

"Thank you," she said. Her throat had been feeling a bit raw, and the cold water was soothing. It was first time all day that she'd felt relaxed. Suddenly the events of the day were running through her head. I lost my virginity under coercion in an airplane bathroom to a US Marshal, and now... I'm staying with him. She found herself chuckling at the absurdity of it all. Matthew looked at her.

"What are you laughing at?" He asked, his eyes narrowed.

"Nothing. It's just....this wasn't how I thought my day would go." She said quietly.

"I can see that," he replied in a low tone. He pointed at the fruit bowl. "What kind of fruit do you like?"

Airianne looked it over. A pomegranate, cherries, peaches, grapes and plums. The choices did look delicious, and super fresh. But she didn't think she could eat. Her stomach still felt incredibly tense. "I'm not hungry."

"You have to eat. You're going to need your energy." She could feel his eyes on her hungrily. He selected the juiciest peach and sliced it in half with a knife from the set on the countertop. "Eat," he commanded, feeding her the seedless half. She took small bites, trying to keep the juice from running down her chin. He fed her some seedless grapes before eating the other part of the peach himself. "Almost as tasty as you," he said, as he licked his fingers. She flushed furiously and looked away from him. "You're beautiful when you're embarrassed," he observed, feeding her a handful of cherries.

He swiveled her seat to face him, taking ahold of her hands and realized that she was cold. "I'll light a fire," he said, rubbing her arms, "and then I'm going to have my way with you in front of it." He kissed her, pleased at the way she kissed him back this time. "And then I'll make us dinner and we'll have drinks," he said, picking her up in his arms and carrying her across the room. "and then I'm going to take you into my bedroom and have my way with you there until we both pass the fuck out."

His face was buried in her tits as he lowered her onto the extra plush area rug in front of her fireplace. He dragged himself away from her to pile kindling and logs into the hearthside. Once the blaze had established itself Matthew turned back to Airianne. She was where he had left her, waiting for him. Her legs were invitingly open. He lowered himself to all fours, and cut her gash open with his tongue, sliding it up and down. He could taste himself, faintly. She cried out in pleasure, and clapped her hand over her mouth. He grasped her arm and pulled it away. "You make all the noise you want here."

And then his mouth was between her legs again, licking and sucking her. He sank two fingers into her, working her vigorously while he clamped his lips around her throbbing clitoris. She climaxed quickly beneath his expert touch. As she fought to catch her breath, Matthew was climbing on top of her, pushing his hard cock into her with urgency written all over his handsome face.

She moaned loudly as he slammed his full length into her depths. Matthew grabbed her wrists and pulled them over her head, reveling in the way she bucked up to meet him. He held them in one hand, pushing her wrists into the rug as his hips pounded her. He focused his attention on making her scream in pleasure for close to an hour before he filled her canal with his seed again. She lay weakly on the floor when he pulled himself out of her, panting with exhaustion. Airianne couldn't figure out why she was so tired. Matthew did all the work. I just laid there...screaming.

He put her in the closest bathroom and she cleaned up as best she could. She suddenly felt naked. One of Matthew's soft cotton robes was hanging on the hook. She tried it on experimentally. It would be mid-thigh on him, but fell much lower on her. She was certain that he'd stop her if she attempted to grab clothing from her suitcase, but maybe this would be alright. She tied the sash and looked at herself in the mirror. He wouldn't like this, she knew. She loosened the sash and shifted the fabric, leaving most of her cleavage out but covering everything else. This might be okay.

When she returned to the kitchen, Matthew was naked except for an apron, tied in back. His back was to her as she entered, displaying his sculpted back, ass and legs as he chopped vegetables. He smiled when he saw her. He liked the way she looked in his clothing.

"What do you want to eat? Steak or salmon?" He asked.

Airianne contemplated, biting her lip cutely. "I don't know. How do I know that you're a good cook?"

He turned to her then, and gestured at himself. Look at me, his hands said. Tall and Adonis-like, clad only in a short half apron. "I'm good at pretty much everything," he said cockily.

"Everything except being humble," she retorted before she could stop herself.

He laughed, partly at her words, and partly at the look on her face after she realized what she had said. Quick as lightning, he lunged for her, catching her by the wrist and pulling her roughly into him before she could escape. He pressed her into the counter from behind, running his hand over her as he kept her there with his weight.

Airianne had always been attracted to athletically built guys, but she had never dated or had serious physical contact with anyone nearly as big as Matthew. Something about his physical dominance over her sent thrills up and down her spine and made her nipples hard.

He bit the back of her neck as his hands groped her tits. Airianne could feel him stiffening against her rear end as he stimulated her. She relaxed into him, moaning as her head fell back onto his broad chest. He moved to her nipples, rubbing each between a thumb and forefinger. She writhed against the countertop, her pert ass jiggling lightly against his cock. Matthew dipped one hand between her legs and spoke softly into her ear, his stubble brushing her skin. "I don't have a whole lot of reasons to be humble."

He pulled his fingers from her slit and turned on the oven. "Steak or salmon?"

Airianne still couldn't decide, although at that point it was because of how Matthew had left her - swollen and yearning. He put some classical music on and surreptitiously watched her squirm quietly on her seat, staring at him like a baby predator while he finished prepping the vegetables. He decided to make the salmon. His preferred recipe for salmon would be done in the oven and give him enough time to take care of Airianne.

She was still watching him, but now from behind a curtain of her hair while she held her finger clamped between her teeth. From time to time she would take a big sip of water and a deep breath, trying to calm herself. What the hell is wrong with you? She thought to herself angrily. You look like a junkie. And besides....you'll get your fix after dinner. She'd watched him cook but had absolutely no idea what he'd made. She'd been too fixated on watching his body move as he chopped and sliced and seasoned to notice anything else. She hoped he hadn't seen her.

"Go sit on the couch, right now," Matthew said. She was startled, but did as ordered. He slid the salmon into the oven to bake and set the timer to 25 minutes. He was beside her moments later, pulling her small frame into his lap and guiding himself into her immediately. She was quite slick, and he opened her much more easily this time. She was so snug inside, fitting him like a custom made glove as he drove himself up into her. She held onto his shoulders, inadvertently arching her tits into his face. He accepted the offering happily, suckling her into his mouth as he placed his hands on her hips and moved her up and down his shaft. "Is this what you wanted?" He asked as he pummeled her. "Is this what you were thinking about when you were staring at me? Is it? Were you thinking about me giving it to you? Were you?"

She could only moan in response as he bounced her up and down his cock forcefully. She came extra hard, milking the seed from his balls. Airianne fell forward, her head resting on his shoulder. "You keep doing that to me," Matthew said. He had planned to pull out this time to save her the extra clean up, but he'd climaxed faster than he had thought he would. It had been a long, long time since he'd had a woman whose body could do that to him, and it had never happened twice in a day.

"What did I do?" Airianne asked innocently. Her breath tickled his ear and neck.

He ran his hands through her hair as he kissed her chest. Matthew was trying to find the words to explain when the oven beeped. "Nothing, Darling. You ready to eat?"

Dinner was delicious and simple - Baked salmon with lemon pepper and roasted veggies. Matthew squeezed fresh lemon over her fish before turning to his own. Airianne was oddly aware of his eyes on her while she ate. She felt at once self-conscious and beautiful; she knew he was glad to see her enjoying his cooking, but his gaze was intense nonetheless. She took another delicate bite of salmon before turning to him. "It's really good. Thank you....for cooking for me."

He inclined his head towards her. "You're welcome." From the countertop beside the stove, his cell phone rang, interrupting the moment. "Sorry," he said, looking at the display. "I need to take this." She nodded at him and went back to eating, listening to him on the phone.

"Winters. Yeah, I'm cashing in...Okay." He laughed, eyeing Airianne warmly. "No, just one of those things, you know... Alright, man. I appreciate it." He put the phone down and went back to his dinner. Airianne was watching him curiously. "I'm taking some vacation time. My boss just wanted to make sure everything was okay. I haven't taken any time off before."

"Ever? How long-?"

"A little over three years with the Marshals. I've done some other Federal agency work too though, so it all rolls over."

She considered that. "Are you taking time off to- is it because of me?"

"Yes," he replied simply.

They finished dinner, and Airianne insisted on doing the clean up. "You cooked everything, so it's only fair," she argued. They compromised, and Matthew put away the leftovers while Airianne loaded the dirty dishes into the dishwasher. While she finished, he whipped up a shaker of gin martinis. He took the shaker and two glasses into his bedroom. When he returned, Airianne was standing at the bar waiting for him, biting her lip and rubbing her thighs together. She was stunning in her nudity. Matthew found her eagerness for his return to be a huge turn on. She smiled at him shyly. He took her face in his hands and kissed her, grasping her arms and wrapping them around his neck. He pressed her into the wall of the hallway, grinding himself against her.

He guided them down the hall towards his bedroom, kissing passionately the entire time. Feeling a bit more relaxed, Airianne allowed her hands to wander tentatively down his back and shoulders. He growled his impatience and lifted her in his arms, wrapping her legs around his waist so he could move them more quickly.

They fell upon his bed, their hands roaming each other's bodies.

"We're...supposed to be having drinks," Airianne gasped as Matthew kissed his way down her neck.

He towered over her, resting his hardness in her gash. Their combined fluids were still seeping from her, lubricating his cock as it lay between her lips. "Do you want me to stop?" He asked.

She whined lightly, wriggling her hips beneath him. He chuckled. "I didn't think so."

"You don't have to be so mean about it," she purred.

"You think I'm mean?" He asked with a smirk. A shudder ran through her as he pushed himself into her, very, very slowly.

"Oh...ooooh..." He grabbed her legs, pulling them up and throwing them over his shoulders. He leaned forward again, and Airianne moaned as he went deep within her, clenching tightly around him. He brought her quickly, then went back to his long, slow strokes. She whined and whimpered as he rubbed along her tight pussy, her legs and hips moving underneath him.

Matthew kept a slow steady pace for as long as he could, drawing one orgasm after another from her sweet body until he was satisfied he'd given her his best. He thrust as deeply as he could and froze, unloading with a deep groan. She murmured his name as she peaked again, her walls spasming around him. He withdrew reluctantly, grabbing a hand towel from the nightstand and placing it under her. Then he collapsed on the bed beside her.

In the night, he woke. Airianne had shifted in her sleep, and he wasn't used to sleeping with anyone else in his bed. He sat up, the covers falling off of him. The moonlight was bright through the bedroom window, and he found himself watching her sleep. She was on her back, and looked like blonde candy. He drew the blanket and sheet down to her thighs.

He fondled her tits, then ran his hand down her flat stomach to her smooth mound, tapping her clit with one finger. Her lips parted slightly, oozing his cum. She was still asleep when she spread her legs for him, and just waking up as he entered her carefully.

The next morning, he took her into his shower and they soaped each other down. Then he gave her a screw against the glass wall. Her moans echoed off the bathroom tile as he slowly ground into her. Matthew pulled her off his cock after she came, wrapping her hand under his around him, rubbing until he blew onto her tits.

After their shower, he opened a small package. He dropped the pill inside onto her palm. "How long since your last period?"

She blushed. "Ummm, like a week."

"Good. You should be fine, but take this anyway. I'm not trying to get you pregnant." Yet, he added silently. She swallowed it obediently. The morning after pill would provide some insurance, but they would have to start using condoms. Tomorrow, he decided. In the meantime, he would take advantage of the medicine's benefits.

Then he made breakfast - biscuits with gravy, scrambled eggs and fruit. He ate her out on the kitchen countertop while the biscuits baked in the oven beside them. It became a routine for them. Matthew cooked every meal of the day for them, usually while engaged in heavy foreplay, and then sex after eating.

He woke late on the third morning, their fourth day together. Airianne was awake already, and staring at the ceiling. "What's wrong?" He asked her. He was learning her well enough to discern her moods.

She started. She hadn't realized he was awake, let alone watching her. "Oh. Well....I want to go out, Matthew." She rolled over to face him.

He ran a hand idly down her arm. "Are you not having fun here? Is my hospitality not to your...standards?"

"It's not that. I mean, we're having a lot of good sex," she said, blushing, "obviously I'm having fun. It's just...it's all very...one-noted."

"Sex with me is boring and monotonous?" He feigned offense.

"No! But I want to do other things. And...I'm really sore."

"Good sex does that to a person."

"Matthew, it's my birthday tomorrow. Midnight tonight, actually. Besides, what am I going to tell my friends I did for a whole week?"

"Me," he suggested.

She pouted and rolled over away from him, sucking her teeth angrily. "Relax," he laughed, spooning her backside, "I'll take you out. We'll go to dinner, some clubs - whatever you want."

"Matthew...." She spoke his name hesitantly.

"Yes?"

She licked her lips nervously. Later. Talk about it later. "Never mind. Just, thank you."

He knew there was something left unsaid. But she would talk about it in her own time, and it would do no good to rush her.

They showered together, and while Matthew soaped and touched and kissed her thoroughly, he didn't initiate sex with her. She felt vaguely annoyed and unsatisfied when she stepped out of the shower. He told her to dress casually for the day and pulled out jeans for himself.

That day went differently. After a nice brunch of fruit and bagels with cream cheese, they went on a walk to his fave espresso bar. They sat at an outside table while reading and drinking coffee. This is like a date, Airianne thought. She stole another glance at Matthew. He was wearing a blue v-neck sweater that brought out his eyes, and looked super masculine and gorgeous as always. He was working his way through a deep sci-fi novel. Airianne went back to reading. It was a book she'd always loved, but Matthew was proving a challenge to her concentration.

He was very focused on his book when his phone dinged. He grinned at the text message and drained his cup. "We've got reservations for dinner tonight. An old friend runs the place. He's been trying to get me out for years."

"What kind of food?"

"Sushi, I think. It's some of fusion thing. Very experimental." He shrugged.

He waited until the waiter had refilled their cups, left the check, and moved off before continuing. "So what do you want to do now? We could go check out MOMA or we could go back to my place and have sex."

She gaped at him. He'd said it so casually, like it was a choice between types of muffins. Still... "Could we go to MOMA tomorrow, instead?" She colored a lovely shade of pink.

Matthew nodded knowingly. "Yes, we can." He put some cash on the table. He's a generous tipper, Airianne noticed before being whisked away.

They walked briskly back to his loft. He started undressing her on the elevator. Airianne fought him off at first. "If you're worried about anyone seeing us," he drawled, pinning her hands behind her back, "don't be. This is the 'up' elevator. It's only accessible from downstairs." She wasn't entirely convinced, but by the 6th floor she was down to her underwear and by the time they reached the 10th she was naked under his jacket. After quickly unlocking the door and tossing her clothes inside, he took her on the floor of his foyer.

He withdrew carefully and disposed of the rubber; she was still moaning and shaking when he got back. "Oh. God," she panted.

"Are you okay?" He asked as he helped her up. She nodded and made her way to the kitchen. Matthew took a fast shower and dressed while Airianne was still drinking her glass of water.

He swept in just long enough to plant a kiss on her cheek. "I'll be right back." The door closed behind him. She helped herself to some fruit and snooped around his place. It was incredibly neat. If there was anything out of the ordinary, it was in a secret compartment or something. He did seem the type to have a hidden back room, she mused. All she found were some impressive financial statements in the top drawer of his desk in the study.