All Comments on 'The Floating World Pt. 04'

by JasonClearwater

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
holliday1960holliday1960over 6 years ago
When you first told me

you two were planning a collaboration, I didn't see how it was possible for the worlds of Jesse and Adam to collide and not completely explode. The vision and determination that you and EB had when you began this venture has come to life and the outcome is going to be well worth all the effort. The most surprising part for me was the transition from one author to another...flawless, brilliantly executed, and done with such a blending that I would have never dreamed it was possible. This is going to be a journey well worth taking, Jase. Congratulations to you and EB on a very special story. I'm so proud of both of you.

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwaterover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your kind words Holliday

Much appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I enjoyed this segment immensely. Mostly to see something healing begin to happen for Jesse. He is so afraid of intimacy, and real feelings. I very much enjoyed all that Adam, this classy, caring, older man offered to him. I found it very refreshing after all of the other very painful, destructive, and confusing segments I have read involving Jesse's crazy, very stormy, painful, relationships. This chapter was needed, and gave me hope that he might possibly get his shit together eventually!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJasonClearwater@JasonClearwater
Update: April 2021 I haven't been active on Lit in years, and won't be for the foreseeable future, but I felt like an update was in order, to let everyone know I'm still alive. . About me: I'm gay, and more interested in D/s than ass-plundering, which is why I don't waste ...