All Comments on 'The Floating World Pt. 09: Juliette'

by ElectricBlue

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A Venture into Deeper Waters

A provocative taste of the salty world of bdsm. As always, your characters are immersed in a sea of secret desires and give the best accounting of themselves through your eyes. While at the heart of the matter, a hint of history; Imagine that, an antiquity with a story all its own to tell. Your readers can only wait to hear the details of the old Master and Mistress, the journeys they embarked upon without ever leaving the confines of the Lady's boudoir. And it all began with that interesting old relic...

OmenainenOmenainenalmost 4 years ago

It was raining when I read this. Made for a weird immersion in the story. This is not my thing, and I’m having a hard time understanding why anyone would want to poke Madelyn with a long stick, but it’s intriguing nevertheless. I like your distinctive style, it’s so unique.

cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

Erotic with a twist of torture.

Did Madelyn message Adam her phone number...

I love you imagination, you dare to makes us stretch. xox

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userElectricBlue@ElectricBlue
A writer of mostly urban erotica, with more café scenes than a classic French movie; occasional departures to more fantastic worlds, off planet and on.