All Comments on 'The Flynn's Experiment'

by DonnaBeck

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very Thoughtful

This was really well thought out and no-one loses their dignity or self-respect. Great work.

rjordanrjordanalmost 10 years ago
Excellent

What a beautiful, sensitive story.

manboytoymanboytoyalmost 10 years ago
Another great read.

Well thought out, all the way to the end. I eagerly await every story by Ms. Beck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Another

Another sexy, intelligent, sensitive and well-written story from the fabulous Ms. Beck

iansearchofiansearchofalmost 10 years ago
Thank you

Overwhelming. Well wrought. Inspiring.

allenethanmallenethanmalmost 10 years ago
BRAVO !!!

Great story with great emotions.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
THIS IS NOT AN EXPERIMENT

only an exercise in futility. TK U MLJ LV NV

rodavrodavalmost 10 years ago
Good story

It would be nice that Anthony should go back to his nice job. And this time Mr Flynn will allow Mrs. Flynn and Anthony to have sexual intercourse in the room by themselves without him joining and watching. It would be a romantic fucking while they look at each other's eyes and actually kissing.

robindavisfictionrobindavisfictionalmost 10 years ago
Nice job

I enjoyed this well-written story. I like your development of the characters and the unique aspects of the plot. Nicely creative and also erotic.

darkknight01darkknight01almost 10 years ago
Intelligent & Sexy

A sexy story that really makes you think, what would you do if you were in that position. Looking forward to the next story.

NotReallySureNotReallySurealmost 10 years ago
Not for Everyone

If you're looking for a stroke-story, look elsewhere. If you're looking for something to challenge your preconceptions and stimulate something more than just your nether parts - this one will reward you (and probably stimulate those nether parts as well). A difficult subject developed sensitively and realistically.

SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkalmost 10 years ago
Love is Different for Everyone

I liked this story a lot. I believe the author gave her characters "character" and the concept is probably one that is more real in our world then we think. For those who chose to tell the author what she should or should not have done, you fail the test. The author's story is beautiful as is, and the fact that Anthony left is understandable. We are told to think that sex can just be sex, but in truth, for Anthony and for Mrs Flynn it was more then that. Mrs. Flynn was able to use a "body" to remain close to her husband, the body learned that it needed more. Just wonderfully written. Thanks

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 10 years ago
Brave Husband

A good story dealing with a very real situation. I wonder what I would do in the husbands situation or in my partner was in a wheel chair !

It makes you think about all the poor service personnel injured while serving their country.

Food for thought this story !

blksoldierblksoldieralmost 10 years ago
wow more please

I really loved this story It is well written and I felt like it could be a true story keep writing You have a fan in me.

blksoldierblksoldieralmost 10 years ago

so tell me is it a true story?

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 10 years ago
Enjoyed this

A good window into a difficult situation and the feelings and thoughts associated. The only fault I have is with the ending. Not how it ended, but the point you chose to end it. I feel like going further to give us insight into the wife's thinking in calling off the experiment would have been better than simply telling us she did. The story, up to that point, focused on her thoughts, feelings, wrestlings with her husbands plan. Yet in the end, the reader is closed off from that and we only have Anthony's thoughts and wrestlings. I am glad you included his side. I just wish you would have went further.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 10 years ago
PS

Five stars. Filled with emotion. Very well written.

ToadattoadhallToadattoadhallalmost 10 years ago
A great story

Most of the loving wives stories feel like from Playboy magazine of years ago. This is so much better, the emotions feel real and you can understand why all sides come to the decisions they make.

You have a real talent for story telling, made better for the proper English and very few errors/typos. I look forward to many more stories in the future.

Ken65BKen65Balmost 10 years ago
Well written

So well written I could see it in my mind.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 10 years ago
Different

This is unlike anything I've read here. Not the kind of situation I'd expect to read about. I can't say I liked or disliked it. I'll just give it a no comment. Also, no rating.

Sandman8314Sandman8314almost 10 years ago
I Don't Think So

How is this even remotely "romantic"? Robert FORCES his wife to have sex with another man? Pimps her out actually. Some other category, perhaps. Not romance.

Booooooo!

Sandman8314Sandman8314almost 10 years ago
My Error

I have to correct myself. This story is not listed as "Romance," ergo much of my comment does not apply.

But I still dislike adultery--in stories or in real life.

Nonetheless Donna, you do write well, and draw your characters well.

JWrenJWrenover 9 years ago
Masterful

Difficult situation but sensitively handled. The feelings of the three main characters are variously presented with Mrs Flynn finally succumbing and opening up to satisfy husband Robert and herself. Ultimately, Anthony found his job and the unlikely extras were a double-edged sword. Another masterful, sweeping drama from Donna.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sensitive, YES! Sexy, YES!

You took a delicate situation, gave it likeable and sympathetic characters, added a twist and some hot hot sex, while retaining the poignancy that made it even hotter.

Congratulations on a stimulating story which builds the mind and satisfies the body!

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
This one

just kept getting better. Well done, DB. I found this one because I was searching for LW "cheating" stories. That was not an appropriate tag for this story, but it worked out fine for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mindless and talentless drivel !

There are very, very few female writers on this site whom are any good.

This is NOT one of them ! "1*" !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Original storyline. Not quite sure how I feel about it.

I did get the anticipation factor from this, but I did not quite get full release. On one hand, the story was well discribed with fully believable characters. I just cant help thinking, of all 3 people, not one of them was fully satisfied. I like my sex stories to have a climax. Preferably into a hot redheads mouth, who is slick with sweat. This one left me feeling abit empty.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Original, perceptive and richly developed

This is a wonderful story. Please do not be put off by negative comments from readers who have a preconceived notion of what plot a "loving wives" story should have. Emily is a living definition of "loving wife." More importantly, your characters are real. While trapped in an agonizing situation, they find ways to affirm themselves and their spouse. Even Anthony is portrayed as a person of depth and morality. Your writing is both skillful and insightful. I'll keep my eye out for your work in the future and expect to see you published in the mainstream. Congratulations!!

tennesseeredtennesseeredalmost 9 years ago
Good read

Literate writing and a well told story. Using a different voice for Anthony interrupted the smooth flow of the narrative, however. Mostly free of punctuation and grammar errors, and only a few clunky sentences that required rereading to get the correct meaning. This is a difficult story to convincingly tell. Most writers would probably have turned the ending into an orgy, but the restrained ending adds to the feeling of veracity and makes me wonder if this was based on a true story. I'll go read your other stuff. Good work.

surfgirl420surfgirl420almost 9 years ago
I loved this story!

Was this your first on Literotica? If so...WOW! I loved it all - the timing, the descriptions, the romantic feeling, and the sex. Great work!

Tracy

sanser6sanser6almost 9 years ago
A very fine story

Addressing a difficult situation between two people, who love each other. In your other stories you do the same. Donna, this makes you so different from most of the writers on this site.

sanser6

dyonysosdyonysosalmost 9 years ago
Paralised

I have a good friend who was a diver,to make this short he got paralised : caisson ilness,it took the couple a lot of discussions to come to the point that they chose a guy the both know and liked to have sex with his wife on a not so regular base,only when she really felt the need she and the guy would come together,this lasted for about 20 years untill after her menopause she gave up sex all together,they are wel into theyr 60 years now and i never met a better and loving couple

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very Good

Your first incursion in Loving Wives is Very Good - 5.

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
Interesting slice of life

Excellent effort in the LW category. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Liked it

Not a standard cookie cutter story. And not a typical everybody and there brother, sister and hair stylist is in it. Liked that it wasn't what I expected. Thank you.

KingCuddleKingCuddleabout 7 years ago
Very sensitive. Very real.

My own experience somewhat like this

was with a VERY loving couple...

responding to his weak heart condition.

They couldn't have been more sweet,loving, and encouraging!

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyabout 7 years ago
A Bittersweet Story

I enjoyed this story very much. It is bittersweet because the couple love each other so much but the husband is unable to make physical love to his wife. I think that it is very realistic under those circumstances that a husband would want to bring in another man to satisfy his wife sexually. That would be the ultimate expression of love.

I think that many loving couples may bring in another man for similar reasons although maybe the husband's disability does not need to be so extreme. For example, maybe he is no longer able to perform sexually at a level that he would like to and feels that another man who is more potent could provide his wife with the physical satisfaction that she needs.

At the end of this story, Anthony realizes that even though he is having a physical relationship with Mrs. Flynn, the emotional bonds between the Flynns are too strong to penetrable. Anthony feels like an outsider, not having even kissed Mrs. Flynn on the mouth.

What makes this story so realistic is that the Flynns are able to separate in their minds the love that only they share from the sex between Mrs. Flynn and Anthony.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
very WRONG

The priorities are SOOO fucked up, but I can see how this being a jerk-off site, morals aren't of the highest order.

One is lead to believe that humans cannot keep themselves from intimate sexual contact for very long. I guess it is a weak societal condition that this author is writing from. For centuries a select group of humans have done that very thing... stop intimate sexual contact from impeding on their personal lives. Thousands of these people live among us and are ridiculed by society these days, when not long ago they were heralded for their uniqueness and piety.

I speak of the Catholic priests and nuns. Here comes the ridicule (oh, those child molesters....yadda yadda yadda) BULLSHIT!!!! There are eastern religions as well (Buddhism, I believe) that see it as a way to purify the thought processes and advance to another plane of consciousness. Either way, real people do not NEED (as we are told here) the physical interaction of someone we do not love, just for a "jolly romp". The wife in the story shows more integrity in her keeping her honor in tact while her obviously voyeuristically enamored "husband" lives out his pimp fantasies.

Sorry, in reality "that shit don't fly"!

As jerk-off material, who says he has to be in a wheelchair? I guess the author just wanted to rip on the Disabled....

DonnaBeckDonnaBeckabout 7 years agoAuthor
I agree. Almost.

I don't usually comment on my own stories and haven't even been writing erotica lately. When I read the comments above, I would say I agree with "anonymous" all the way up to the last sentence. It was never my intention to rip on the disabled.

I wrote this story because long ago I was presented with information: just because a man can't feel his penis, that doesn't mean he loses his sex drive. The brain is the main sex organ. I never forgot about that a story bubbled up as I tried to imagine what that would be like. There are no villains or heroes in this story, in my opinion. Just humans, doing the best they can, learning along the way.

You are right about people being able to put aside their sex drives. I prefer the example of soldiers and astronauts over priests. I never meant this story to be preachy in any way. If I have something to preach, I'd look for another venue. It's just a damn story, completely fiction. Some like it, some don't, some find it thought provoking. Whatever. Yawn... I'm more into playing guitar these days so ciao'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A human situation

A very sensitive approach to a difficult but possibly common situation. The characters were well portrayed. I could picture them. Anthony was a wonderful character and did the right thing. Thank you for a great story. Marie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Torn

An incredibly difficult situation and certainly not one I could deal with. My husband and I have an end of life agreement, that if either one of us is seriously injured then we have a DNR / no intervention policy. I can see why the husband suggested this but I could not go through with it.

From therapy my husband has had I believe that this situation is a great deal more common than we imagine, especially as a result of illness rather than injury. However, the realty is that it almost always results in greater problems for the couple not less. The husband always ends up bitter and the wife looks for more intimacy in the sex or more and more sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Unfortunate....

This is a story that begins from a factually incorrect premise so that the authoress can justify writing yet another LW willing cuck. For quite sometime, men in the husband's position have gotten penile implants. The surgery is minor, and the implants work. While he might not have much if any penile sensation, he will be able to have intimacy with his wife and satisfy her. Moreover, with an implant, he can last forever and is always capable. This is story is just prettified fodder for the cuck brigade and the women who love humiliating their semi-men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
An original approach...

Something with a different twist and well written though I was a little disappointed by the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

and then the vibrator was invented.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please

This is fucking dumb. It's called a dildo.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

The old disabled cuck whose wife becomes a whore garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was original and quite interesting. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was.. dark and showed how easily someone you trust can emotionally and mentally manipulate you Into breaking your boundaries.

While I think the premise of this is interesting if not totally fucked up, the message of manipulation using guilt should be a warning for everyone who reads it.

WoodencavWoodencavabout 1 year ago

Extremely well written storey, loved it. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Excellent!!! You have gone where so very, very few have the ability to go. To the ignorant, judgmental comments, allow me to respond... FUCK YOU

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

They all assisted each other some. However, Anthony still got the short end of the stick. Maybe he can together with his replacement at some point.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDonnaBeck@DonnaBeck
Hi Lit - readers, It has been suggested that I give the order of the trilogy; Subway, Flower, and Runner Girl. I have two short stories on here as well. I am currently writing erotica. I expect the new piece to be out around the first of the year. Thank you for your intere...