The Flynn's Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Kimber ended the discussion by saying they both seem to have become fixated on ideas they believed would make the other happy, like the Christmas story "The Gift of the Magi." Perhaps they both should really ask if they are considering their own needs or their partners, and be open to what the other is saying.

That night Emily slept in fits. She dreamt Robert stood from his chair and took her in his arms. She dreamt about having sex with Anthony behind Robert's back. She dreamt about having sex with Robert in front of Dr. Kimber. She woke exhausted, and admittedly, a bit turned on. She kissed her husband awake and asked if he might enjoy a morning show. He readily agreed and asked her what caused her desire. This too was a nuance in their relationship, Robert always wanting to know what was going on in Emily's mind sexually, what turned her on. This time she was reluctant to admit it was naughty dreams, but when she did, of course Robert wanted details.

"Well," she began, "I dreamt of making love to you. I dreamt of having sex with Anthony, and I dreamt of Dr. Kimber watching you and me together."

"Busy night!" Robert laughed, and pressed her for more details.

"Do you mind if I play with the vibe while I tell you?"

"Oh, by all means. But please position yourself so I have a good view." "Of course darling."

Emily recounted her night of wild guiltless sex as she rubbed a vibrator back and forth against along her slit, as Robert expressed encouragement. She played a little game where she didn't actually insert the vibrator into her pussy until Robert instructed her to, just like when he could decide when to give her his cock.

Sometimes he waited until she begged, but this time he was so turned on by her dreams that he said, "Now Em, you've been a very good girl. You need to be filled up." He watched with pleasure as her hips began to buck off the bed and noted that she came unusually hard. "Those dreams inspired you."

She didn't deny it, just rolled over and enjoyed some post coital cuddling with her love.

* * * * *

I never know what my work day it going to entail, and that keeps it pretty interesting. Then again, my boss is an interesting man. Interesting, smart, but really intense. He has been teaching me how to trade stocks and I have used some of my own money to follow his lead, and well, as Mr. Flynn put it, "Keep it up Anthony, and you won't have to wipe asses much longer." I don't really wipe his ass, he was joking about that. There is a nurse that comes by a few times a week and takes care of some of the tasks that are beyond me, but I do shave him and brush his teeth every day. It's safe to say I've gotten to know the man pretty well. Pretty well indeed.

However, I nearly choked when he asked me to have sex with his wife. No, I did not see that one coming. In fact, I thought it was a set up, that maybe I was going to get fired when he started asking if I found his wife attractive. Of course I do, Mrs. Flynn is fucking hot, but how do you answer that? I tried to be polite and not say too much, but then he laid it all on the table. After a few moments I realized "This guy is dead serious!" And it got my mind spinning. For one thing, I feel really bad for him. I can't pretend to know what it's like not to be able to feel your own cock, let alone do simple things like scratch your nose. But to be paralyzed with a hot wife who is still in her prime? Once I heard him out and really thought about it, I started to understand why he would want to control what happens. He can definitely be a control freak at times, but if he tried to micromanage my fucking like he does everything else, I wouldn't do it. He told me I won't be a puppet, that I only needed "general guidance" about Mrs. Flynn's taste and that he had faith in my natural instincts. Then he asked about my cock size. That man is a trip.

He told me Mrs. Flynn has not exactly agreed yet, but she will come around. Now that the idea is my head, I'm starting to hope she does. But Mr. Flynn better be as cool with it as he thinks cuz I really like my job. * * * * *

Anthony came into the kitchen to find Mrs. Flynn crying and Mr. Flynn with a pained expression. He assumed it was domestic trouble and turned to leave, but Mr. Flynn stopped him. "Mrs. Flynn has been in an auto accident."

"Oh no, are you okay?" Anthony turned to Mrs. Flynn.

She nodded and answered, "Yes, it was just a fender bender, but I am pretty shook up." She was in fact shaking.

"Anthony, my wife needs a hug," he gestured with his chin to get over there, so Anthony sat the bag down he was carrying and wrapped his arms around Mrs. Flynn. She was sobbing now, and stiff. She kept her arms folded across her chest, but leaned her face into Anthony's chest as Mr. Flynn offered soothing words.

"It's okay darling, I am so glad you are okay," and "Don't be scared Em, everything's okay now." She began to relax in Anthony's arms and he rubbed her back in a calming manner. Eventually she sighed, backed up, and looked Anthony in the eye and said "Thank you." She went over and kissed her husband and sat at the table.

Anthony left the room and stole a look at Mr. Flynn on the way out, but his face was focused on his wife.

The next day, Anthony came into the kitchen during their private lunch time as he was instructed by Mr. Flynn. He began making salsa with Mr. Flynn's direction, while Mrs. Flynn was putting away dishes. Although the kitchen was a good size and Anthony was not clumsy, he brushed up against Mrs. Flynn several times, as previously instructed by his boss. He apologized, but it happened again and again. Mrs. Flynn flashed an exasperated expression to her husband, but he just grinned in return.

Then she felt a hand on her ass she whipped around with a fork in her hand and took a jab at Anthony, who jumped back and yelled, "Hey, hey, don't get so upset!" Mrs. Flynn started laughing and then pointed the fork at her husband. "I don't know which of you to stab!"

Mr. Flynn was very pleased she was laughing and gave Anthony the code for "You can leave now," which was to ask him to check the mail. Mr. Flynn knew his plan should be taken slowly and not to push his luck.

The following Monday, Anthony was again in the kitchen during their lunch time and to Anthony's dismay, Mrs. Flynn "accidentally" brushed into him a few times. Mr. Flynn gave Anthony a wink when she wasn't looking, but dismissed him soon after by asking about the mail.

* * * * *

I'm starting to get to know Mrs. Flynn a lot better. I've been asked to come in the room a lot more when they are together and I've learned that she is quite a feisty little woman. She has a good sense of humor and doesn't take too much crap from Mr. Flynn, but at the same time she is ultra-feminine. She moves around the kitchen like a little bird, almost fluttering, light on her feet and she rarely stops moving.

I think she is at least ten years older than me, but she is hot. She brushed up against me in the kitchen a few times. I hope she is warming up to me, but she could just be teasing me or her husband. But Mr. Flynn insists she is close to agreeing and he gave me a few code words or situations to know when to move. Well, if she gets pissed, I don't have to worry about getting fired for sexual harassment. Just taking the boss's orders.

Oh, I almost forgot to mention that I hugged her. She was upset and crying, so it was kind of like hugging my sister, except Mrs. Flynn is tiny. I couldn't even rest my chin on her head without bending over, but she rested her head on my chest and I felt her relax in my arms. It gave me a weird feeling. I guess powerful is the way I would describe it, but at the same time I was really feeling what Mr. Flynn was missing. To not be able to hug and console your wife must be the most frustrating thing ever. Well, maybe after sex. I'm really feeling bad for the guy because he isn't old enough to have to give up sex.

Back to the hug. It started out all brotherly, but then I started rubbing her back as she was pressed up against me. Luckily she broke away because I was starting to get hard and I didn't want to make her uncomfortable.

* * * * *

On Friday mornings it was Emily's habit to go to the farmer's market. She dressed in a very casual tank top dress and wedge sandals. She had her hair pinned up and put a big floppy hat and large bag by the door. It was a very hot day.

Anthony was in the kitchen with her and Robert, which was becoming a regular habit. Anthony was quiet unless spoken to, yet his presence was always felt, his energy adding a tension to the room, but it wasn't a bad tension. He had grabbed her butt one time in a playful manner and brushed into her often. Emily would be lying if she said she didn't enjoy it.

She carried on her conversation with Robert, talking about the release of her new book when Robert asked her for a kiss. She bent over and kissed him, to which he replied "More." She kissed him on the lips again and again he said "More." Emily slowed down and gently kissed Robert on the lips, this time putting the palm of her hand on the side of his face. She often touched his face, head, or neck when she kissed him now.

Robert received her kiss and she knew by the way he kissed her back he wanted more. She was aware of Anthony's presence, but her eagerness to please her husband was stronger than her shyness, so she kissed him again and this time parted her lips and allowed her tongue to brush Robert's. "Mmmmmm," he softly moaned, "More."

She placed her other hand on Roberts chin and kissed him deeply this time, parting her lips, dipping her tongue under his, then circling his tongue gently and slowly with her own. With her hand on his chin she slowly brought her thumb up to his bottom lip and massaged it gently while she licked his upper lip. He took her thumb in his mouth and sucked the tip, then nibbled on it slightly, causing a soft giggle to escape Emily's mouth.

She gave him more of her thumb which he took deeper in his mouth and sucked hard, while she began kissing his brow bone and even opening her mouth and she nipped his skin very gently. She kissed along his temple and got to his ear where she whispered "You are turning me on, you know," and she began lightly sucking his earlobe.

"Likewise," he whispered back as she withdrew her thumb from his mouth and inserted two fingers. That is when she felt a pair of hands on her hips. She inhaled sharply and tensed up when Robert whispered, "It's okay, Em, relax. Just pretend those are my hands. Keep your eyes closed and escape, Em. It's me."

Emily hesitated, but then tried to imagine what Robert was saying. She was overwhelmed with emotion at the thought of Robert touching her. She felt she was about to cry and chose to stay in reality instead. She internally acknowledged it was Anthony touching her, and that Robert wanted it. She consciously chose to allow herself to enjoy the gift.

While feeling hands firmly planted on her hips, she began focusing on Robert again and kissed his neck in a line down to his collar bone. She pulled his shirt to the side and gently bit his trapezoid since Robert could feel all the way to the tops of his shoulders.

She felt Anthony press up against her and felt his hard cock pressing into her butt. She inhaled and exhaled, wondering what Robert must be thinking, but he moaned another "Mmmm, yes Em," reacting to her change in breathe. Emily moved both hands to the back of her husband's neck and returned to deep kisses on his mouth, while she felt the hands that were on her hips now rubbing down the front of both thighs. The sensation was overwhelming and at times she feared she might cry. To feel hands roaming her body was something she had given up ever feeling again, and now that it was happening she realized how deeply she longed to be touched, to feel hands move in a way that she could not do for herself. The unknown expectation of what they might do next had her shaking with anticipation.

"Are you okay?" Robert asked, noting her trembling.

"Oh yes, very okay. Just a bit overwhelmed."

"Good," Robert whispered and he began kissing her face and neck as she stretched out her neck before him. Anthony's hands continued to gently rub her thighs, and then he went a little lower to her bare legs and rubbed his hands higher up her thighs under her dress. Emily arched her back and let a little moan escape her lips. She could feel the hard bulge pressing into her and she felt overcome with desire. Emily stood up straight and raised both hands above her head.

Anthony correctly read the gesture, took the bottom of her dress, and very slowly lifted it up all the way over her head. "Fuck, that was hot." It was Robert who spoke, but all three were thinking the same thing.

Emily continued to face her husband and she unhooked her bra from the front and threw it to the side. Anthony looked at her beautiful back, her tiny waist, her nice little round ass with a lacy thong that allowed him to see almost everything. He put his hands back on her hips and Emily went back to kissing her husband. Anthony let his hands roam her back, feeling the skin from her shoulders to her bottom, cupping both butt cheeks and firmly massaging them. He couldn't believe he was actually touching her freely and exploring her body. His cock was aching and dripping precum, so he pulled off his own shirt and dropped his pants, but kept his boxers on. He pressed his cock into her pussy from behind, feeling the heat radiating from her sex. He pulled her even closer to him by the hips, using the other hand to explore the front of her body.

He felt her tits, her hard little nipples, and remembering what Mr. Flynn said she liked, squeezed her tit firmly and pinched the nipple rather hard, long and slow. Her hips bucked, and Anthony let out an involuntary groan as he pressed back into her. He bent down and kissed her back, but she continued to face and kiss her husband. Anthony let his hand roam down to the sweet spot between her legs, and pressed firmly on her mound through her panties. She was really squirming now, breathing deeper and intermittently moaning in pleasure.

Emily stood up straight from her bent over position and this time she pulled a chair up in front of Robert's wheelchair. She turned it so that the back of the chair was to the side, then she pulled her panties off and tossed them aside. She got up on her knees and bent over to feed her husband her tits.

Anthony couldn't believe what he was seeing. Mrs. Flynn must be feeling very comfortable by now, or extremely turned on because she just presented her ass to him, like a wild animal in heat. She was actually waving her ass slowly, almost taunting him, begging him to fuck her. He could see her pussy glistening and was so tempted to just shove his hard cock right into her, but he didn't. Instead, he massaged her ass again and teased her by not touching her pussy. He let his hands roam her body, but purposely avoided parting her lips even though he wanted to so badly, then she spoke, but not to him. "Robert, please tell him to touch my pussy. Please, I'm dying already."

Robert laughed and said "You heard the woman," and Anthony parted her slick lips with a forefinger and slowly dipped into her hot wet hole, noting that she arched her back and pushed back into his hand. "Thank you," she gasped, which made Anthony laugh lightly, as he withdrew his finger and slid back into her again. Anthony was having a hard time slowing his own desire, but he knew the situation called for restraint and that it should be Mrs. Flynn setting the pace, but she was so hot and wet he knew she needed him. He watched his wet fingers dipping in and out of her pussy and really wanted to taste her. This was not something he and Mr. Flynn had talked about and he didn't really know if it was permissible, but then again he didn't say it was off limits. He was instructed to keep it natural, to let his own instincts and Mrs. Flynn's desire guide him. Anthony stared at his wet fingers now plunging in and out of her faster and couldn't take it anymore. He dropped to his knees between her legs and dug his face into her hot cunt.

"Fuck!" she yelled, and at first he wasn't sure if he did the right thing until she added, "Fuck, I wasn't expecting that, it feels so damn good."

And Mr. Flynn's simple, "Yeah, Em, that's my girl," let Anthony know it was okay to continue lavishing her sweet cunt, licking her lips, rubbing her clit with his hand. He used his other hand to lower his boxers and began squeezing his own cock, sure that he could easily cum if continued to eat her pussy like this. He rubbed his face side to side, using his lips, his nose, his hand, everything he had to bring pleasure to this tight little pussy that was now fucking his face, but then she stopped.

"Okay, Robert. I want to get fucked."

Robert laughed and answered "Of course you do," and he made eye contact with Anthony for the first time and gave the chin gesture that implied "go ahead."

Anthony grinned and picked up his pants to fetch the condom from his pocket. Then, with his cock in his left hand and Mrs. Flynn's hip in his right hand, he placed the head of his cock at the entrance of her pussy. She slowly slid back into him as he held still, taking his cock into her incredibly tight hole very slowly, so he could feel the walls stretching, feeling her tightness gradually encompass him. She continued her amazingly constrained slide, her pussy so tight and slippery. Anthony felt overcome with the sensations and after what felt like an eternity, she finally had her ass firmly pressed up against his abdomen. He could feel his balls pressed up against her mound, he could feel her wetness. He grabbed both hips and held her firmly for a few seconds, feeling he could cum if she moved. She remained still but he could feel her pussy throbbing on his cock. Her arms were around her husband's neck, she was kneeling on the chair in front of him, and Anthony had his cock buried deep in her pussy. He realized they looked like a scene straight out of a porn, except one guy was in a wheelchair, and he was surprised how normal it felt.

Emily felt intoxicated without taking a drink. The feeling of having hands exploring her body was exquisite. And, she had a cock inside of her, not a plastic vibrating toy, but a flesh and blood throbbing cock, connected to a body with a mind of his own. She was no longer controlling the thrust or the speed, she was being fucked from behind while kissing her husband, and she loved it. She hated to admit how much she loved it, how much she missed it, but she was trying to stay focused and just enjoy the feeling, not knowing if this would be the one and only time she allowed a man beside her own husband to enter her body.

Robert was whispering in her ear, "Does that feel good? Tell me Em, how does it feel."

"So fucking good."

"Keep talking Em, tell me what's going on."

"My pussy feels so full Robert, and to have hands on me." She stopped, feeling guilty, but he egged her on. "Fuck, Robert, so good."

Anthony was now plunging into her fully, but slowly, withdrawing and sliding back in, time and time again. He had one hand in front, applying pressure on her mound, while fucking her from behind.

"Do you want it faster Em?" Robert asked.

"Yes," she gasped, "And harder." And Anthony responded by pounding into her with fury. Emily felt herself near cumming and squeezed her hands into Roberts shoulders and even dug her fingernails in, which caused Robert to say "Yeah," and "That's my girl, let me hear you cum, baby."

Emily's pussy began to squeeze Anthony tightly and he continued his thrust, but could not continue much longer as Emily arched her back and started moaning "Yes, yes, yes, oh it feels so good, oh yes, I'm cumming!" Her pussy spasmed all over Anthony's cock and she moaned loudly. Anthony had managed to hold back until he was sure she was satisfied, then he allowed himself to crest the peak of his own orgasm and drive his cock deep into her sopping pussy, feeling her wetness on his balls, allowing his cock do it's own throbbing and releasing of cum deep from within. Spurt after spurt as he plunged into her and felt the cum being milked by her tight pussy until his own convulsions subsided. He paused, then kissed her back and gently withdrew his cock.