The Flynn's Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily kissed Robert fully on the mouth, then looked over her shoulder and said a quite "Thank you," to Anthony as he was retrieving his clothes and making his exit. Anthony answered, "No, thank you," on his way out. Emily crawled up on her husband's lap, something she rarely did for fear of hurting him in some way and nuzzled her nose into his neck.

"Are you okay?" Robert asked?

"I am. It felt absolutely amazing," she said, then thanked her husband and he laughed.

"You don't need to thank me Em, I should thank you. You looked so amazing and sexy, and I loved seeing you get off like that. Next time I want to watch from a different angle."

"You're already thinking of next time?" She laughed.

"Of course, you know me."

"I'm still in shock that I allowed that to happen."

"It was inevitable, Em. It had to happen sooner or later. I'm just glad I got be in charge of it in some way. I'm glad we can still enjoy sex together. I'm happy that I'm still the man you love even though I can't stand up."

"Oh Robert, you always were, and always will be."

* * * * *

It was amazing having sex with Mrs. Flynn. A little bit too amazing. We did it seven more times, and each time it was different and fantastic, but it always left me wanting. I didn't ever kiss her on the mouth and that started to really bother me. When it was over she understandably whispered with her husband while I gathered my clothes and crept out of the room. I actually started to feel like a creep.

Before it started I was worried that Mr. Flynn might resent me or act differently, but if he did, he didn't show it. In fact, if anything he was cooler to me. Mrs. Flynn treated me the same as well, and they both seemed to be getting along great. It kind of burned me how normal they acted and even though I agreed to go along with it, I felt like an inanimate object at times. I didn't expect that I would develop feelings for her. I've had sex with plenty of girls in the past and managed to remain detached. I don't know if it was something about Mrs. Flynn or the fact that she belonged to someone else. When I went out with my friends and met women, I wasn't even interested. I thought about Mrs. Flynn way too much.

As much as I loved my job, things had changed and I knew I had to quit. Mr. Flynn took it really bad and was pissed off at first, and then apologetic and blamed himself. He even offered to let me talk to that quack doctor of his, but no thanks. Mr. Flynn still wanted me to work for him and just call off the sex, but I couldn't do it. I needed to get away. It felt sick. I felt sick.

I agreed to help him find a replacement and to help train the person. It was the least I could do considering how well he paid me. Besides, I wasn't coerced into the situation. Mr. Flynn still wanted to communicate with me through email and talk about stocks and other stuff and I agreed that would be cool.

When the first applicant for the job showed up, he was a totally fit black dude fresh out of the service. I actually felt so damned pissed I couldn't even talk to the guy, I just kept thinking of him fucking Mrs. Flynn. But then the next applicant was an older guy, and the third was a female. It turns out Mrs. Flynn turned down his offer for more sex and said she tried it and enjoyed it, but didn't want to do it again. This made me feel a lot better.

The new candidate turned out to be an ex USAF female. Her name is Jane and I teased her calling her GI Jane, which isn't cool since she was Air Force, but she teased me right back calling me a seaman. She's pretty cool and tough, not strong enough to lift Mr. Flynn alone, but Mrs. Flynn can help. Most important, she seems mentally strong and she'll need it to put up with Mr. Flynn. But she's pretty lucky too, because the new job description requires "A willingness to travel." It turns out Mrs. Flynn convinced Mr. Flynn to take a cruise to Alaska. Yeah, the job has some unusual perks. I think Jane's getting a better deal.

I don't have any bad feelings towards the Flynns, really. He asked and I said yes. No one could really predict what would happen. I sure didn't. Anyway, I gave Jane my email and phone number. I think we should stay in contact, you know, just in case she needs some help handling her new boss.