All Comments on 'The Fool Ch. 03'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love the story

You are such a great writer. I am surprised more of your fans aren't commenting. They may be looking for you in other categories. Please keep on with the story:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
great but..

I loved "The Fool" and I still do. However, I often find some elements of the story quite repetitive. There are several paragraphs that could be easily skipped without affecting the plot or the eroticism. I hope you keep writing and improving, as I am certain that you haven't met your captivating, I think, full potential.

Board_StiffBoard_Stiffabout 7 years ago
This may be your most intriguing story yet!

I have read just about all of your library of stories and after the first three chapters this one has the potential to be my favorite. It's amazing to me how in 3 installments you have managed to splinter different threads of intrigue for the reader to latch onto while still developing your characters and providing such erotic scenes. It's really a pleasure to see your progression as a storyteller. Usually I try to anticipate where a story is going as I read it, but with this one I no longer want to and I mean that as a positive. So, now I will wait patiently for you to tell me this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
5529 Followers
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Fool Ch. 02 Previous Part
The Fool Series Info