The Fool Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,526 Followers

Sinclair stumbled backwards, trying not to fall, and landed on the bed flat on his back, watching as Carrie rose and stalked toward him. As if in slow motion, he watched as she raised the hem of the sequinned gown she still wore and straddled his body fully clothed. Pulling her panties to the side, she sank onto him, purring in a rich, sultry voice as he penetrated her. He didn't move, letting her have her moment, this was her house and her bedroom, after all, and if she were this eager for round one of the fucking to start tonight, he wouldn't argue, but she would pay the price for it later.

Lost in the sensations of finally being the one in control of their love-making, Carrie rode him hard, slamming her thighs down into his over and over again as he lay looking up at her, his desire and need evident in his expression and the moans that issued from between his teeth. She had no illusions that he was allowing her this moment, but this was her house, and new rules needed to apply here. He reached up to sweep the straps of her dress from her shoulders, but she grabbed his hands, interlacing her fingers with his, stopping his progress. She threw back her head and ground down into his pelvis as her approaching orgasm took hold of her, making her shake as she rode the waves of pleasure.

Seeing her climax above him, Sinclair tore his hand from hers and grasped her hips, pulling her up slightly and fucking her from beneath as she hissed her pleasure through clenched teeth. The sight and feeling of her like this brought him to his own climax rapidly, and he pulled her down against his heaving chest as they both lay recovering from the high. His hands soothed her, running over her back and slowly lowering the zip of the dress. After a few minutes, he sat her up and pulled the garment free, his semi erect cock still embedded within her.

Carrie began to unbutton his dress shirt as he pulled her bra away, and he rolled her to her back, pulling the shirt free of his body and throwing it to the floor beside the pants and shoes he had kicked off while she rode him. He kissed her then and rolled to the bed beside her, looking up at the ceiling.

"I get it," he said quietly. "Your house, your rules, but be prepared to pay the price when we are in my home." It was a simple statement, but his voice carried the threat it held right into the core of her, and she shivered at the thought of what that threat might hold.

*****

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,526 Followers