The Fool's Pond

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lift my head back and sigh heavily. I just had to go into the damn Pond. Now I'm getting a taste of it's magic. What a great April Fool's Day gag. I'm sure somewhere Loki or whomever does tricks is laughing their ass off. Laughing at the naked chick who got herself trapped.

When I sigh again, I notice a new feeling that I've never felt before. This may sound a bit odd, but that feeling is my breasts jiggling. You see I'm a B cup, which is perfect for me. Not too big, easy to find bras that fit and keeps the stupider people from hitting on me.

"What in the hell?!" I gasp as I look down at my chest to notice that it's not my chest. Well, not my normal chest anyway. The bare breasts on my chest look nothing like my normal B cups. These breasts are huge! They jiggle with each movement, almost like they have to be in constant movement or they will de. I can't say for sure, but these look like DD's or even F's. They are freaking huge!

In utter shock at the sight, I let out a yelp as I hear something fall. Only this time whatever it is, is smaller. It falls from the overhead tree, where the object bounces on the way down until it smacks the ground and stops. I watch the black object as it bounces, almost looking supernaturally controlled as it falls close to me.

The object finally stops on top of the branch that fell and is trapping me. It falls on a much smaller thin branch that sticks out off the fallen branch. The weight of the object causes the small thin branch to bend over. It's here I can see what the object is. If I hadn't figured out that Loki's magic is what is causing all this, I would be pretty freaked out, because it's my cell phone.

My cell phone, which seemingly fell from the heavens appears to still work as it lights up for a moment to show me the time. I let out a small laugh at this, thinking that finally The Trickster messed up. He probably thought this would be a good torture. You know, put the one thing that could save me so close yet so far because I can't reach it. Only he must not know about hands free calling or voice activated assistants.

"Oh hey!" I yelp in a very high pitch tone as my cell begins to ring. Something touched me. Something touched me in a place that isn't supposed to me touched. Touched me right in my private place. And it still is. Something is touching my clit.

I attempt to step back to get away, but I'm stuck. Next I look down, finding a new issue I've never had before, which is that I can't look over my new huge tits. This makes me have to tilt my head to one side to try and see. When this doesn't work, I tilt my head the other way. I repeat this, embarrassed to not even being able to do the simple act of looking down my own body.

This goes on for longer than I like to admit as I'm not able to position myself well enough to see. In the end I have to look between my boobs in that small sliver of space there. My gosh, how do busty girls handle this?

When I see what is touching me, I let out a groan that is filled with not just embarrassment but a great deal of unique humiliation. When my cell landed on that thin branch, it pushed it downward. Now the end of that branch, which has a leaf, is pressed right where it matters...right on my clit. It's pressed firmly too, making sure all of the leaf is pressing against me.

Now that the cell is ringing and vibrating, it's making the fucking thin branch move, thus making the leaf pressing against me move up and down just a bit. In short, my cell is making the leaf rub against me rather forcefully.

"You got to be fucking kidding!" I exclaim in annoyance and anger. My head whips about trying to see if the bastard Loki is actually here, watching this prank get worse and worse. But like before, I'm alone. There's not even the sound of animals mucking about or the sound of a bird chirping.

Despite it not being a person doing it, my body still reacts. I have a feeling this is due to the magic of the pool and the crude sense of humor it possesses. Otherwise I don't think I would ever react, at least not to this. But then again, I've never been helpless like this before. Nor have I been naked in such a public setting.

For a brief moment I consider this. Could being helpless or naked in public be some sort of kink for me? A secret kink that I never knew I had? My first thought is NO. Of course not. After all, this is so embarrassing. Sure, there's a weird sort of freeing feeling from this, but over all it's so overwhelming. It can't be making me aroused. Right?

Yet my cell keeps ringing, making my clit get rubbed more and more. It doesn't take long to feel my body start to fully get into the feeling of what is happening either. I mentally tell myself to toughen up and not to focus on anything, but I can't. Could anyone when they are having something so personal done to them?

Finally, the cell stops ringing, which makes the branch stop moving. I take this moment to breath several fast and deep breathes, thankful for the break. Then I wiggle and try to move the damn branch from where it is.

Only no matter how I move or where I wiggle, it stays between my legs. It's almost like it is glued to me somehow. I even sort of rock my hips in hopes of maybe making it move up or down on me so it isn't touching at such a precious place.

"Damn it!" I grunt as my cell starts to ring again. In the brief moment before it starts to vibrate, the screen lights up. When it does, I see it is a going to be a call from a classmate. A classmate that I really dislike. A classmate that I was forced into working with for a project. You know the type, they think their way is the right way, won't listen to others, thinks they are the smartest.

"Nope. Not....not going to feel it," I say out loud as if talking to the classmate or maybe even Loki himself. The rubbing of my clit seems to get more intense, causing my body to start to squirm out of reaction. The familiar tingling I get during foreplay has started, making me moan softly.

I tell myself that I can fight this. That this prank won't get to me, and I'll figure a way to stop it. That I won't let this prank succeed. I'm stronger than that.

I close my eyes and try to fight the pleasant feeling that is moving over me. It started as a violating or invading feeling but it's now changed. It's now lighter and more arousing, making it seem not so horribly humiliating. In a way, it's sort of freeing, like being one with nature due to being naked. Feels warm and close, like getting into a hot tub.

"E-Emily?" A familiar voice asks, very puzzled. My eyes open at once, to which I let out a strange noise. I was attempting to say the name of the person I see, as well as apologize, but also yell for him to not look. All this sort of came out at once, making it sound like a noise Chewbacca would make. This noises makes him take a step back.

"P-P-P-Professor Gent," I finally spit out as I see my Celtic Studies professor standing in front of me, along with one of my classmates. Both look at me with wide eyes and confusion, much like they can't understand what they are seeing.

In another twist to this horrid prank, I see that I'm no longer where I was. Sure, I'm still trapped as I was, but instead of being deep inside the forest I'm off the trail. I spot the winding dirt path not too far away, in which anyone walking on it would be able to spot me here. I've been moved.

"J-J-Jenny. Nice to see you, again," I tell my classmate who stands next to my professor, trying to seem casual and calm, like nothing is wrong. As soon as I say this, I know how stupid it is. The first thing I should have done is yelled and screamed for them to free me. That Loki is out to get me. To at least cover me and my big honking boobs before a freaking news team comes to broadcast this to the world.

Only I know the moment has past for me to say any of this. If I said it now, it would come out as a bad actor trying to pass on a lie. It's not a lie in any way, but I know they wouldn't believe me. Hell, I wouldn't believe me.

"Emily...what are you doing?" My professor acts, still extremely confused. When he asks me this, he is looking right in my eyes. In a weird way, it makes me want to laugh. The entire situation is just so extremely unbelievable. Now he asks me as if this is some sort of social experiment.

I open my mouth to explain everything. To tell him how I found The Pond, but fell into it on accident. That the magic has been pranking nonstop until it got me like this and that's how I got stuck like this. That it's all Loki's fault. That I need help and have never been so embarrassed in my life.

My mouth closes before I say a single word because I can see how utterly insane I would seem if I say that. Professor Gent is a rational, no-nonsense type of person. He doesn't believe any of the gods or stories that he teaches are real. He views everything he teaches as historical standpoints of a past culture. If I tell him the truth, he'll no doubt turn me in to be mentally evaluated. It'll tank my grades in his class for sure and he'll never take me seriously. What if I need to work with him in the future or something?

I consider what I must look like to him Afterall, the way I look is intentional. Like I did it for some sort of sexual thrill. If I had been robbed, I would have been screaming for help or at the very least, tied better than this. No. The way I look is very self-intentional which I know was done on purpose. No wonder they haven't asked if I needed help.

There's yet another reason I don't say anything, especially the truth. And that's because of Jenny, the classmate that's with him. This reason is not a good one, which I feel ashamed to admit it. Jenny is extremely ambitious. I don't know her too well, but out of everyone in our major, she studies the hardest and makes a point of showing how much she knows. She does this because she wants it all, to be head of the class, to be the smartest and to be the most famous. I know if I share about The Pond, she'll steal it for herself.

"I must admit, this must look very strange," I begin, still trying to sound calm and collected. The way I act is as if I'm not naked nor feel my bare boobs jiggling with each tiny movement. In a way, I consider that maybe I could lie and say this is some sort of science experiment.

I find that I can no longer look at the professor in the eyes any longer, at least not like this. I'm no longer able to look at him after his eyes dart to look my naked body up and down, but not in a sexual way, in a judgmental way. If I'm honest, I think I would prefer him look at me in a sexual manner as it wouldn't make me feel so embarrassed. Hell, I think him whipping out his manhood would make me feel better than looking at me in that judging manner.

It's now I realize that I'm still squirming. That I've been doing it the entire time they have been here. No wonder they keep looking at me in a judging way. As humiliating as it is, it's my breasts that make me realize I'm squirming. Feeling my rather large breasts sway and swing is a very new feeling and one that's hard to ignore.

Looking down, I see my cell has been nonstop ringing, only it's been switched to vibrate/silent, so Jenny and the professor don't hear it. My mind was focused on the pair of them, but my poor clit has been toyed with the entire time by the damn branch. Now that I notice it, I can feel how sensitive and raw it is at the moment, like it's worn down all my defenses.

For a fraction of a second, terror rushes over me. Terror of extreme embarrassment...for I think I'm about to orgasm. The warm tingles that I normally feel, along with the rubbery legs that I get right before are starting. Even my body has started to tremble which is something that always happens to me when it happens as well. I think I'm about to orgasm like this.

Oh no. No. Please. Of all things, don't let me orgasm here. Don't let me orgasm in front of them. Not like this. Please.

"I was....I was..." I start but I swear the rubbing on my clit gets more intense right at this moment. I want to look down and see what is happening, but don't want to bring any more attention to myself. If I look down, they might think I'm trying to direct them to look at my womanhood. Worse, they may see the branch and think I'm an even bigger sex freak than what they think right now.

"R-R-Robbed," I stammer out, with the word being the only one I can think of. My body begins to get very warm now. Like my internal temperature's gauge was been set to a very high setting. It's so warm that I feel my face flush. It serves to make the tingling and pleasurable feelings amp up as my orgasm builds.

"By-by-by-by....sticks, I mean s-s-s-stacks, snakes...I mean....I mean...sneaky Leprechauns," I say, barely even able to think as I fight the orgasm that is coming. Random words seem to pop into my mouth and I say them, not even sure of their meaning.

It's clear by their looks that they know I'm distracted and that something is going on. They both wear the look of confusion during an uncomfortable situation. They share a few glances to each other as if the other will explain what is going on, with the professor thinking it must be a woman thing while Jenny thinks the professor must have seen something like this before.

"You were robbed by leprechauns?" Jenny asks in a manner that suggests she maybe didn't hear me correctly. The professor looks at her briefly, sharing in her confusion. It's only when she asks this I see just how stupid what I said was.

"No, of course nooooooooooooooooooot," I begin but end with a powerful moan as the orgasm is about to erupt. I shut my mouth to stop the moan, but can't help as another moan comes out. At this one, my face flushes very hard as I'm so incredibly embarrassed and aroused.

"It was a girl...dressed as one," I lie as I try to keep myself together. My squirming has gotten so bad that it must look like I'm doing some sort of dance. And as I do it, I feel my new increased breasts bounce about, making me feel even more sexual. The powerful arousal I feel seems increase as I consider that I must look like some sort of stripper like this. That I've turned myself into a sexual object to view.

"Oh. Ok," Jenny responds, clearly not believing me. There is a great deal of confusion in her voice and it's clear neither of them know what to do or say. For the time has past that they could just walk away without it being weird.

"Ummm, Emily. Don't take this the wrong way, but, are you ok?" Jenny asks. To her question I try to give a reassuring smile, but my smile suddenly becomes too wide as a spasm of pleasure strikes at that moment, sending me into a moment of bliss. When that moment of pure bliss hits, my smile is as wide as it can be while my eyes roll, making me look, well, weird.

"Oh, y-y-yes...but....would you mind....would you mind," I answer, trying to ask if they can help me. The time for any sort of dignity has passed. I need help. If they don't help me, then I really will orgasm in front of them like some sort of slut.

I just need them to free me. To help me get out of this. Or at the very least, stop the rubbing of my sex. That would be a great help.

It then happens...I cum. Despite my best efforts to stop it, it still happens. The orgasm hits and moves all over me, much like a bathtub overfilling. And this is no normal orgasm either. This one feels 50 times more intense. I'm not sure if it is due to some sort of magic, or from the embarrassment, or from people watching, but it is intense from the very start.

"FUCK ME," I cry out as a curse as my orgasm sends the forceful waves of pleasure over me. I toss my head back, unknowingly shoving my tits forward towards them. My body spasms hard with each wave, making me bounce my breasts for them to see as my body reacts against my will. As I feel the large orbs bounce up and down, I can feel their eyes on them, looking directly at my hard nipples like a band director's baton.

I can't help but to moan and scream my moan. When I am not moaning like a slut for the world to hear, I'm cursing out the words "Fuck me" as I can't believe this is happening. That this impossible situation is happening to me of all people. That I'm cursing not just The Pond and Loki, but the world for letting this happen to me.

My moans become very high pitched as my body rocks my hips to help make the orgasm even better. I pull on my bonds and arch my back, sinking deeper into each warm, intense wave that moves over me. The waves are so much more powerful and emotional than ever before. They are so powerful that my eyes roll back, causing me to not even be able to see anything.

Finally, after what feels like hours, the orgasm starts to fade. I know it has only been seconds, but I feel so tired and worn out that I could have run a marathon. The waves keep coming, but each one is weaker than the last. My high-pitched moans start to get lower and lower pitched as well as softer, until they turn into pants of breathing.

Once it is over, I slump over, hanging on my magical bonds. With my hair still wet from the pond, I flick my head some to look at the pair in front of me. I had hoped that maybe they wouldn't be there. Like it was a dream or that they had run off. For now they see me at my lowest, my breathing super-fast, which makes my bare chest heave up and down.

"Emily, as impressive as that show was, I am your professor after all. It would be inappropriate to have any sort of romantic or sexual relationship with a student," Professor Gent tells me in a very stern manner, as if I should be ashamed of myself. As I am still coming down from the orgasm, I just sort of look at him without much thought.

"It is not my place to comment about your...sexual appetites, but let me assure you, such shows of immodesty have no place in my class room," the professor adds in a very judgmental manner. He then turns and walks off, looking as if he's upset.

As he stomps away, both Jenny and I look at him. When he moves almost out of sight, I actually let out a small chuckle. I realize that when I was saying 'fuck me' he believed it to be me coming on to him. As if.

"Well, if that's what you want," Jenny tells me and sort of tilts her head in a motion that seems to say, "Why not?" I glance at her, not understanding what she means by this. She gets a very strange smile on her face, a smile that looks as if she is aroused as well.

My eyes widen as I feel her put her hand right on my womanhood. She steps up to stand right in front of me, her fingers now starting to pet my womanhood. Those fingers move over my lips and then my clit, stroking the wet area very gently.

I'm unable to say anything to this, especially as she has a wide smile on her face. I didn't even know she liked anyone like this. Her personality is sort of bland, like it was built in a "build a nerd" chamber. From the little I know of her, she studies, watches anime and plays those role-top games with other nerds.

"I...I...I..." I start, trying to say something, but stop when she starts to pet faster. This makes me squirm even harder than before. Of all things I would expect from her, this isn't one of them. I didn't even know she liked anyone in a sexual sense.

Her petting my sex awakens something powerful in me, to which I know it'll take her no time at all to make me orgasm again. The humiliation and embarrassment of this is very powerful as I can't believe it's happening. That of all people, Jenny is playing with my pussy.

"To think, I was just about to meet up for some DnD in the park when I ran into the professor. Thought it was a horrible break as he wanted to talk about the decline of class participation," she muses, petting harder and faster now. I keep squirming from this, especially as she starts to move her fingers between my lips, showing how she could easily slip them inside me if she wanted.