The Fool's Pond

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But then I come across you...doing....whatever this is," she says, looking me up and down. From her expression she very much like what she sees. Especially my new sized breasts.

"Never took you as one to do a freaky sex thing. Talk about good luck on April Fool's," Jenny croons as she now moves her fingers to my clit. She uses two fingers to rub my clit now. Her fingers move in circles, pressing against me rather forcefully.

Now her other hand reaches out and takes hold of my left breast, where she gently squeezes and rubs it. She then runs the back of her fingers over my hard nipple. Her hand moves up and down, each finger flicking the hard sensitive nipple, making me moan.

A moment later, she's leaned over and has my entire nipple in her mouth. Just takes it all where she gently sucks, making the feelings more intense. Then, chuckling rather evilly, she bites softly on my nipple while looking up at me, a playful look in her eyes.

I tilt my head back again as it feels so great. I can't believe Jenny is doing this. Nerdy Jenny who is always so determined to show she's better than you.

But then I come to my senses and know this needs to stop. That I need to tell her how I need help. That she needs to let me go and we can figure how I'll get out of this. I'm sure she'll help if I tell her the truth. I don't even need to mention the pond, just that someone took my clothes.

I let out one final moan of pleasure as I keep looking upward. I give myself this, wanting to soak in how great it feels before I have to tell her to stop. Yet, right as my mouth opens for the moan, a broken piece of branch falls from up above. I hear it snap off and it makes me open my eyes.

I see the piece high above me as it comes down, but it moves too fast for me to do anything. The small piece of branch, which is a couple inches thick but several inches in length, falls right into my open mouth. I would have gagged on it and possibly freaked out as it could have gone directly into my throat, but I was already moving my head back down when it fell. It does surprise me as the foreign object drops directly into my mouth in a million to one chance, causing me to react.

I let out a very defeated sound as I realize the small piece of branch is stuck in my mouth. It somehow turned in my mouth, so the length is towards my cheeks, making my cheeks bulge out. Without my hands, I won't be able to get it out as my tongue isn't strong enough.

I've been gagged. Gagged. Now I won't be able to say anything. I won't be able to tell her to stop playing with me. Granted, this isn't the worst thing ever, but it means she'll go on thinking I did all this on purpose. Means I can't stop the ever evolving prank from continuing.

As I knew would happen, I cum from her playing with me like this. She took to sucking each breast in turn, making my nipples tingle as she seemed so lustful and hungry. Not to mention she has started to rub my clit so very hard, making me thrust my hips forward to help her. It only took her about a minute too, showing she has real skills. Skills I never would have guessed from her. It then makes me wonder if they are really her skills or if this is more magic coming from The Pond.

"Jenny, that you?" I hear another voice ask, only this one is male. As my eyes roll from the orgasm, I look beyond Jenny towards the trail. There I see a couple of figures walking towards us. Beyond these two, I see a small group walking on the trail, headed this way.

"Oh, hi," Jenny says, stopping and turning to face them, looking extremely embarrassed. She puts her hands behind her and stands in front of me as if to hide me or hide what she was doing. When she does this, I flush again with embarrassment as I recognize a lot of the people coming this way.

"Group's here if you still want to play," the one that called out to her asks. I notice that he's carrying something like a game board under his arm. Not to mention his backpack looks pretty full. It's his backpack that makes me remember where I know him from.

The group headed this way plays DnD in the campus courtyard. I've seen them out there several times each week, all their game stuff spread out, with Jenny playing with them. I've always considered them uber-nerds and not worthy of much of my time. And now they get to see me in this state.

"Oh my," the guy says upon seeing me. Jenny seems to panic, as if scared about what he will think. She looks at him, and then at me, her face worried. She then sort of shrugs as if to say the truth is better than a lie. Also, I think she considered that there are worst things to be caught doing, and worst people to be caught doing it with.

"Ummm, so yeah, this is Emily. She seems to be doing some sort of sexual experiment...which I'm helping with," Jenny explains. My embarrassment rises all over again as he looks over my naked body several times with wide eyes. The expression he has is as if this is the best moment of his life. He takes very long looks, his head moving slow as it goes up and down my naked form.

"C-C-Can I watch?" the guy says in a soft, disbelieving tone. My eyes widen again at this. He's joking right. There's no way that Jenny will keep going now. Surely this prank is over.

Jenny turns to look at me. I look back at her, but I don't react at all. Instead I just look at her in disbelief with my wide eyes. In my haze of embarrassment, I consider how no matter how I think that this couldn't get any worse, I'm going to be wrong.

"I don't see why not. As long as she doesn't say dislikes it," Jenny says looking at the guy. I groan softly at this, but then stop when her fingers are put back on my clit, rubbing away. With a magical touch, she puts her thump on my clit where she rubs, but begins to insert her fingers inside me.

I was going to shake my head no to make her stop, but those smooth feminine fingers seem to zap my energy, making me stand here and take the pleasure. They feel so powerful and great, not to mention overwhelming.

As she keeps going, more and more of the DnD group gathers around to watch. Both men and women are in the small group, and they all look on in wonder at the scene in front of them. They talk about what they are seeing, even offering suggestions for Jenny based off my reactions as if this is some sort of experience. The scene quickly becomes something of a school project as they all gather so close I feel them breathing on me.

The rest of the afternoon becomes something of a hazy dream. I lose count of how many times I orgasmed thanks to feeling like a teaching tool or object on display. For Jenny and a few other females seem to take this unique opportunity to show the guys what they like sexually, as if this was an undergraduate class they were teaching. Each show their techniques, using my body as proof of how good it feels.

I have no clue how I'll get out of this. To be honest, I'm not even sure I want to any more. In fact, I begin to wonder if The Pond will give me what I want now, which is for one of the guys to actually have sex with me like this.

As I feel myself about to orgasm let again from the tongue that's on my clit, I swear I hear laughter in the air. Like the wind is carrying it from far away. And I swear I hear the owner of that wispy laugh, "Happy April Fool's."