All Comments on 'The Forbidden Gift Card'

by MSTarot

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
patientleepatientleeover 8 years ago
Effing hot.

Loved it even more than the first tI'm I read it. Very, very hot, my friend. Thank you.

fantac63fantac63over 8 years ago
intense

You play the emotional stress card to the max. I could feel the angst, the attmempt at denial, and finally the acceptance. A really good read. More please. .

-Ripley--Ripley-over 8 years ago
Romantic and erotic

This is an extremely good story! You blended the erotic with a romance where I cared about both characters (and I just realized that I think you never even mentioned the protagonist's name). The suspense of not knowing who sent the card was delightful. When it was revealed, I could feel Amber's pain as what she gave was misunderstood. While the ending was not really in doubt, you handled it perfectly so that it felt like the perfect conclusion. Thank you for sharing!

Grizzly0052Grizzly0052over 8 years ago
BEYOND Fantasy

To have that kind of love given to you would be wonderful, but to have someone love you so much and want to make you extremely HAPPY, is beyond my mind. Amber took all she knew in life to build a fantasy relief just for you, NOW, that is LOVED!!!

AWESOME story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great

loved the story, this was amazing. great build up and emotions and Sex lol. please write more i would love to knkw what happened next

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Simply great.

Beautiful and erotic. Thanks for sharing it with us.

pjebpjebover 8 years ago
lovely, simply lovely

I was hanging on every word, it was beautifully written, in my opinion this story sets the standard for how erotic stories should be written

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 8 years ago

Simply fantastic. A Love Supreme

reddbunnzreddbunnzover 8 years ago
Well done!

Excellent story line with a surprise ending. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Wonderful! Please continue with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
loved it!

way too good not to continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

The is amazing writing... you have to continue with this! Amber is such a beautiful character

spankfunforspankfunforover 8 years ago
REAL?

This is Such a VERY Well Written Story of Love! I Hope It Is Based On The Real Start of 2 People In Love/Lust! Many Many More?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Thanks for a great read, interesting character and plot!

Lone9653Lone9653over 8 years ago
Thank you

I very much enjoyed your story and writing. The complex turn of events were wonderful. 5STARS

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 8 years ago
An amazing, beautiful story ...

... you really MUST continue with this one. It is one of the very best Lesbian stories I have ever read -- a brilliant and sparkling piece of work that made me wish so much it were me. Five stars -- make that five hundred stars ;) !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
absolutely loved it

Honestly cannot wait for your next update great job love the storyline & the connection that's brewing between both characters.

LcnmdLcnmdover 8 years ago
Wonderful!

A truly amazing story!

Thank you

L

janny54janny54over 8 years ago
WOW!!!

absolutely spectacular story! so much detail and unconditional love given in a very unusual way. so beautifully written and in such a way as to not give away the real story until the end.

i want more, much more about these two and where they might go.

thank you for your amazing writing and did i mention, i wanted more...

HeisenhugHeisenhugover 8 years ago

If that's how Amber asks her out on a date, I dread to think how insane her valentines day gestures will be. This is a level of romantic scheme that scores as legendary on the grand scale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
stunned

any other stories i read will only get 4 stars. absolutely outstanding. thank you and i too hope you write more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow

I hope you win. That was well written, intricate, and kept me interested the whole time.

ScattySueScattySueover 8 years ago

Well done - a very engaging and lovely story - hot too!

AngeliccaAngeliccaover 8 years ago
Oh I do that!

I love it, I dress up as other women for my husband and it's much the same kind of thing. Wonderful to know there is a mind that thinks like me...well okay kind of. Great story.

ThesilveredfoxThesilveredfoxover 8 years ago
The Best

What a really well thought out erotic story. Truly a winner for me.

I hope you continue with a part 2, 3, more.

isabellabelucciisabellabelucciover 8 years ago
Lovely

Wonderful story. Thanks so much for posting it. Moving, touching, and sexy. Nice combination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

I have to admit that I wasn't sure how I would feel about a lesbian sex story - not that there's anything wrong with lesbian sex - but it is different than reading about a male and a female romance. But having read MSTarots's writings before - and liking them - I decided to give it a shot. And wow - well-crafted story that I had no idea where it was going - though the bit about "who gave the gift card" went on a little too long for my tastes. And of course, the "Deus Ex Machina" moment of seeing Heather when the elevator doors opened seemed a bit contrived (if I was Amber, I'd have found a way to follow up with the narrator - assuming she liked her as well). But from a technological point of view, the story made sense, the pacing kept my interest - enjoyed this story very much! Thank you. (But I was squirming for the narrator, knowing that all her secrets were revealed - wonder why she didn't keep the file on a personal USB drive. Because we all know that deleted files are never truly gone - unless the bits are written over with new data.)

luv2read2

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Phenomenal story telling.

I think you could make a living at this-maybe you actually do. If this story is not a finalist in this contest I will be shocked and disappointed.

Jim44444Jim44444over 8 years ago
Wonderful story

I am not a fan of lesbian erotica but I am a fan of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beautifully crafted

I just read this story for the third time and had to say how wonderful and unique it is. I truly enjoy all your work and thank you for sharing with us! I would love to read another chapter or two as there is more to tell with these two ladies. How about it? Please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
lovely

Simply Bravo

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it

The authenticity of your characters is visceral. I am a man, but was easily caught up in the emotional components of the story. The erotic encounter was sublime, yet for me, it was fulfilling because of the follow through. The continuation towards total intimacy that not just rounded out the story but elevated it. Good work. I agree with another poster that said you could do this professionally.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wonderful

Your story was grand. If it's any part of your real life I hope you get all you wish for. If not keep trying. Thanks!!!

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 8 years ago
Quirky

Quirky, offbeat, touching, with the hint of a happy ending for two lonely people reaching out to each other in an unconventional way. All in all a great five-star story.

jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 8 years ago
pretty good

I though this was very well written, and it was just the length also

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great Story

Loved the plotting, the attention to detail, and the description of the erotic encounter.

InPennyInPoundInPennyInPoundover 5 years ago
Sucks me in....

I keep coming back to this story over and over. I feel the emotions as if I were some ghost voyeur lurking in the corner watching the events unfold. So well put together but left me seriously craving more of these two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh.My.God

Best storey ever!!!!! I don't read a lot of lesbian stories, but love is love wherever you find it. And if you find it, you are truly blessed!

pcman1950pcman19508 months ago

What a fantastic & unique premise. Brilliantly done. 5+fave.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous