All Comments on 'The Forbidden Shore'

by CPBaudelaire

Sort by:
  • 77 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Finally! - Another story, and well worth the wait!

Another great read from CPBaudelaire. On it's own, it's very well done. It's got characters you can believe are real and is just plain good storytelling on top of that. And it's hot, hot and sweet. I love stories with a good build-up to moms and sons coming together and this one delivers. Is it as good as "Beyond the Borderline?" Time will tell. That one is hard to beat, but this is a worthy addition. I hope we don't have to wait as long for the next one. Five stars.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 10 years ago
Took hours to read but so worth it.

Can't really say any more than that. Nothing out of place, and nothing to criticize.

Just about perfectly done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sucks

This really sucks the story is to long and you took to long for them to have sex

YamiBoyYamiBoyalmost 10 years ago
^___^

Absolutely 5 stars worthy! It's been too long without reading a work of yours, and I've been delighted by the emotional rollercoaster, and the sex scenes were awesome to boot. The plot was very interesting and well-thought, and oyu could feel the love between the main characters. I've favourited this story (as expected) and will recommend it for others to read. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the awesome work. You rock, CPBaudelaire. ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
AT Last !!

Finally, a story with sensibility, not just a stroke tale. It was good to read something with thought and feelings involved among family members, not just a quick roll in the hay. Well done !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great read from a fellow alaskan ( crab fisherman)

very well done keep writing and thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nice Read

Most stories in this category revolve around the sex act. Nice to have a good story surrounding the sex and closing all loopholes and answering questions from the first 5 pages. Good Job.

surrendermesurrendermealmost 10 years ago
Again, Your usual Awesome story....

You always improve. You give us stories, adventures and tales, with the requisite sexy interludes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Norse (Scandinavian) is beautiful poetry in and of itself !

Story was beautifully put together. Would have been nice to translate the Scandinavian words into English. Know just enough of that language to get me in trouble reading it. My Foster Mom was second generation Swedish and years ago I had a Swedish Lady Friend that taught me some more.... Ja Elska Dag !!! many happy memories that brings back. !!! Excellent Story ..........

papabeardougpapabeardougalmost 10 years ago
This was the best stories that I have read anywhere...

Just could not put this down from start to finish... Super great job

dinkymacdinkymacalmost 10 years ago
Excellent!!

Thanks for sharing.

CPBaudelaireCPBaudelairealmost 10 years agoAuthor
Norwegian expressions

A number of readers have asked if I can provide a glossary for the Norsk vocabulary used in this story. For those who are interested, this can be found at my profile page:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1254225&page=bio

Many thanks to all of yo for your continued support! CPB

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
Thank you for a very good story

I enjoyed reading about real people. It was worth the time and effort to read the saga. It felt a bit like a modern retelling of the old lore and legends.

TwistedbrotherTwistedbrotheralmost 10 years ago
Talent

Baudelaire, (may I call you Baudelaire?),

This is a truly wonderful story. Romance, adventure,murder,peril and doubt.

The mother/son angle just makes it hotter.

Oh yes, and smoking hot sex scenes!

A true tour de force!

Five stars (is that all?) !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Turniphead?

Turniphead? Is that you?

jaybird1944jaybird1944almost 10 years ago
Damn...

I wish I could give more than 5 stars. Outstanding!

washdog10washdog10almost 10 years ago
I Love Your Style

You need not change anything you do because your stories are erotic, but also good literature with fully developed characters and great plots and themes. You rank with the best writers on this site, bar none. I can wait as long as need be to get to read stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very good thriller

Love story, thriller, sea-going adventure. Very good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
superb...

Never read anything like this in literotica.....I was hoping U'd be sharing that big meat of yours with Hilda or perhaps your half sister.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Beautiful!

I don't expect anything but perfection from CPBaudelaire. Lost a little sleep finishing this story, totally worth it. Just a master at story telling. I was fully immersed in this story, I'm tempted to visit Alaska, seems so beautiful.

Thank you for another wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Unbelievable!

I have only commented on one other story on Literotica and The Forbidden Shore is by far the best!

Please do more and thank you for this one!

love_to_read_nice_storieslove_to_read_nice_storiesalmost 10 years ago
just loved it

one of my best reads

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
oh my word

my son and i were very moved by this story. my ex husband wasn't the monster that the husband in this one was but he still made my divorce horrible. i am glad that he didnt know about my baby boy and me. it would have complicated things. thank you for such a wonderful story hon!!!!!! ;-)

badmommy71

AJMTitsAJMTitsalmost 10 years ago
Keep the amazing stories coming!

You are without question the best author in the topic of incest. Hardly any grammatical errors, and when present, it's still easy to follow. Great progression and wording you chose that made this story so great. The setting and the characters are perfect for this theme and it's highly believable considering the circumstances. I loved the mystery element within the story! It was scary getting close to the end without hearing the answers we were looking for, but successfully you managed to tie up all the loose ends. Only complaint, which is a small one, is how everything is being wrapped up at the end. It seemed kinda brief on how you went about concluding things when you could of dove deeper into the story with Sid at the end. Still a 5 star story though without a doubt!

octabrainoctabrainalmost 10 years ago

I don't need to read to give you five stars. You're the King!

SouthLondonerSouthLondoneralmost 10 years ago
My first '5-star recommendation'

I've been here at Literotica for a few years and I'm delighted this story is the first time I've awarded 5-stars. Being a writer of sorts, [sadly, nowhere near as accomplished as CPBaudelaire] I found this story captivating, and very, very, sexy. Its a love story woven around a plot of family intrigue, and even murder. Its a top story, written by a top writer. It has a couple of grammar issues, but they do not distract us from the story. And once I noticed a continuity fault when in the shower the hot water expired and a few minutes later a hot bath was run. Again, its a tiny oversight that does not diminish the perfect story in any way. I'm already looking forward to a reread in a few weeks time. I wish you, good luck, and continued good story writing. Regards from South London.

BananaspoonBananaspoonalmost 10 years ago
I Love It!

It's been so long since your last story but it was definitely worth the wait. What can I say? It had Romance, a murder plot, Mystery, a PLOT! When it comes to an incest stories, I always look for romance between the main characters and I really enjoyed the interaction between the Mother and Son in this story.

I definitely looked forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great

I've read all the work that you've posted and have enjoyed all of it. Your stories are always so full and your characters have depth. This is just what I've come to expect from you. Thank you for another good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
masterpiece !!

It was so erotic...as usual...You are so talented in writing mom son incest story...

but it was a bit easy for the son to get into her mother pussy...write an another story in which the mother is more resistive and beyond the reach of son...make it more difficult for the son to woo his mom where mom continue to deny him her body and contemplate very long until she gives in...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
amazing

wow, just wow, such a great story, i didn't have time to read a story that long, but once i started i read it all, couldn't stop. you are just amazing, talented. and this was a really well done work, thanks.

DonD7DonD7over 9 years ago
Fantastic

You are gifted as a writer on so many levels. I encourage you to continue your art and the pleasure it brings to your readers. Your plot, character development and passion are clearly above the norm. I wish you well in all you do.

RasmatRasmatover 9 years ago
SIMPLY OUTSTANDING!

While this submission was much shorter than your previous two-part tale, it seemed a little smoother to me. That is by no means a criticism of the earlier work. I much prefer writers, like yourself, who give me enough to see, hear and FEEL the story fully and you, sir, do that very well.

If you are not already writing (perhaps under another nom de plume) professionally, you are missing your calling in my humble opinion.

I look forward to more from you. The sooner, the better as long as the quality remains or even grows.

vividlyyoursvividlyyoursover 9 years ago
Esxcellent by any definition

Even without the graphic sex and the incest, your story is tremendous. Outstanding character development and scene setting, with great dialog and extreme realism. I even laughed out loud several times. Nicely, nicely done. You are an extraordinary writer.

SmutolSmutolover 9 years ago
disapointment

Starts good and slowly building up high hopes. But when the fun starts also ends all pretense of reason and logic. Mom suddenly falls to some maddening sickness turning her to mindless husk craving her son not worrying bout the consequences and at this stage she could be simply anyone. Its like the autor must continue to print those words MOM in capitals to remind the reader that its actually the mother. Managed to force my self about to falf of the story when i gave up wondering what made this such high ranked

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
IN-FREAKING-CREDIBLE

This howl story was awesome, I read the howl thing in one day. As a native Northwestener of Scandinavian decent I really could relate. The only thing that could have made it better was if he had knocked up his mother and Helga.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
really wonderful

The interplay of the characters is great. The Nordic influence ads a whole different dimension. The fact that it is incest driven is almost incidental to the story. I must admit that I much prefer the 'Beyond the Borderline' story. This one seems to lack some development to some of it's characters. The homosexual side of Gunnar's personality is something that should have been addresses more. What happened with him and the young man at the hotel? Was it actually Gunnar that beat him? You don't actually say. What happened with Hilda when they moved on with their lives? She was supposed to be Chris's best friend. And these place names. They are totally unfamiliar to me as a reader. A little deeper description of the towns and where they are would be nice. These are just some things I think would have made it better. But what I think really doesn't matter. Many people DO like this very much and who says I have to like everything I read? But thanks for a good tale, even though I think it could have been better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Dude your writing is AWESOME!

I wish you could write some short stories(like 4-6 literotica pages) to post more frequently.You would be a top author!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I really loved reading this story, a long and passionate tale of romance between mother and son is so wonderful , I like short stories but I consider long stories more....I dont like stories where a mother is fucked by a son, his friend or relatives just mom and son is good for me.

Bigjon90974Bigjon90974over 8 years ago
Love your stories!

Excellent detail pulls me right into the story! Love Deadliest Catch and the hint referenced in this story! Keep them cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

WOW.....just WOW!! I know the area and the fishing game ....WOW!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Outstanding once again

Extremely we'll done. Poetry in its own right! Chris and Peter will live forever happy thanks to you

La_TortueLa_Tortuealmost 8 years ago
Truly Excellent

I don't know whether your abilities as a writer are completely instinctive or have been improved through teaching but an average rating of 4.78 across three stories is pretty damned incredible, and very well deserved.

I hope the gap of two years since your last submission is because you are writing another epic like Beyond the Borderline, and not because you have 'retired'. We can not afford to lose a writer with your way with words.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Excellent

What a fantastic read,well thought out and written.The way the story evolved was excellent with enough sexual content to keep you engrossed.

MikeB58MikeB58over 7 years ago
Excellent

Nailed it.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
An amazing story!

This is a truly great story ; wonderfully written and a great topic that you've captured masterfully! I loved it! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
amazing would be an understatement

.

Johnny0432Johnny0432about 7 years ago
It's a nice stroy but I gave it 3 stars

It was too long and did NOT tell the story. It used blow by blow sex as a filler. That satisfied simple minds I suppose. Great writers do not need filler. A couple of lines can show great sex and never use it as filler. I'm going to dump the 2 part story based on this one. Writing is extremely good but sadly not much of a story teller as I like. Great writers have done more in 4 pages than this writer did in 16...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I agree with Johnny0432

Too long with to much drivel. sucky sucky cum, eat my pussy, cum fucky fucky cum BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. I am a slow reader so I skim looking for dialog. Well this story DID NOT offer much. I feel 3 stars is generous...NOT much of a love story BLO.

TheScribeTheScribeover 6 years ago
Awesome story

Fantastic read; thanks for the effort producing a superb story-

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it

Wonderful story read from start to finish without stopping. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mostly excellent, some times not

This story is very well written indeed. The Norwegian element was kind of funny and a surprise for me, as a Norwegian (even though mommy turned out to be quite a potty mouth; very few intelligent, loving and sensitive people would talk like that in a situation like this over here ("din lille dritt", etc.)). The first part, up until the first real, sensual kiss, was very very intense. Thanks a lot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Tilted

Awesome ...loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing story!

I really enjoyed this story. The setting, buildup and danger were very well done. The romance and love between mother and son was excellent. Just very well done!

LovewilltearusapartLovewilltearusapartabout 5 years ago
Amazing!

Loved everything about this story. The love between the mom and son, the Norse tidbits in there, the drama! I would love a sequel to this . Thank you for an awesome story. Hope you keep writing and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
All was well until

What a superb story, I disagree with the critics for most part.

A lot of suspense and action, then also the act of a mother who sacrificed and wittingly endangered her own well being for her children. Though the image of Art soiled the image of purity of the mother somewhat.

It had me spell bound from the beginning. Until the hinting of anal when unease started, and stlll, I kept hoping. But alas, the final act sealed it. Then the score turned to the low left with a solitary one. Sorry, an act akin to bestiality has no place in any true love story.

If not for that one single aspect, and the score would have been high to the right.

FWW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What a way to end a rather good story.

Fucking Mom in the asshole. That's real love..or something?

spankygrizzlyspankygrizzlyalmost 5 years ago
Very very Nice.

Well written, great story and probably the best mom romance I have read in a long time. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Real good all along

A great read by a talented author. Just a little thought though and a big one....

With Gunnar estate only settled after months, how could the crew on the Anna survive, since there is no mention of arrangement for payout?

And then it is spoiled by anal.....

Katmandu147Katmandu147almost 4 years ago

Another wonderfully crafted story by a very gifted story teller. If had had one tiny complaint, I think a tad too much time was spent on family background in the beginning. Beyond that it is simply wonderful. The suspense borders on mind numbing at times. Definitely one of my all time favorites!!!

WestfjordianWestfjordianover 3 years ago
Love it!

A fantastic read. I love stories that take their time, and explore the characters, before any actual sex happens. Makes it all so much more worthwhile. Too long? Ignore this dipshits. Pfff... There are more than enough stories on here, for people looking for a quick stroke piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic Story

I loved this story...probably the best one I have read on here in all the years I have been reading from this site. The location, I know well, having lived in Alaska and the Yukon for years. I travel back to that country as often as I can.I have seen the crab fishery first hand. Beautiful story, beautiful country .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
good till

the anal gay crap 1 star for not tagging anal so I could pass, but I did on last page.

timrivtimrivabout 3 years ago

Sorry too long and not into these meandering stories and definitely not into incest at all. Got tired after first page< jumped to end, glad I did. Sorry dude>

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Fantastic story. I have read it about a half dozen times. Makes me research the Nordic language. Also warms my heart, I wish that incest was not frowned upon, the greatest love in anyone's life should be family. Sex is a part of life and should be shared with those we love. Would most likely end divorce and broken families.

SteamerPoiny68SteamerPoiny68over 2 years ago

For a beginer with only 4 stories under his/her belt, absolutely BRILLIANT. If your stories could be transcribed into books - I would buy them........ I wish you more success as you progress, keep it up xx

SteamerPoiny68SteamerPoiny68over 2 years ago

Some comments below show the level of stupidity of some people who read these strories...... The author clearly states incest is involved, if not to their taste - ignore !!!! Oh no !, hating incest, read about it & complain..... How thick are some shit's out ther ????

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Outstanding, well-written, well developed incestuous love story between mother and son. If you read this story, you must pay attention because the plot and characters are so well developed, that if you do not, you will miss something. This is truly erotic literature as opposed to your typical jerk off story. The adoration, passion, emotional chemistry and respect between mother and son is remarkable. This is a 5 star story.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 2 years ago

Beautiful story...10/10!!!!!

jack_ittardjack_ittardalmost 2 years ago

Outstanding, you certainly are a wordsmith.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome story loved it all and glad that asshole got what he deserved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WolfenherzWolfenherzover 1 year ago

Wonderful story, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Terrific story; fast moving with most plausible story line(s) and situations. Enjoyed all of it from start to finish. As one who lived in Alaska (1959-60) and sailed the waters described - well done. Great job, Author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well written story loved it from the start it showed how life was in Alaska and how a mother and son overcame a maniac of a husband and finally had a life together. Gave it 5 stars.

MattMcGMattMcGover 1 year ago

OUTSTANDING WRITING & one beautiful story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I realize it was done to set up the story plot but those first 3 pages darn near tears your heart out with how mom was treated and neglected by dad. However, this is Another Beautiful and Well written story by this author. 5🌟

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago
anal?

i'll pass

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

thanks for at least tagging the anal instead of leaving it as unwanted surprise in the midst of a 16-page read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous