The Foreign Exchange Student Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kissed me again and crawled across my chest and put his cock in my face. He rubbed it all over my face and I had to taste it. It smelled amazing. I couldn't even describe what it smelled like because there's nothing to compare it to. I kissed the head of it and up and down the shaft as he dangled his scrotum in my face. Then I took the whole thing in my mouth and for the first time in my life I had another guys dick in my mouth.

I couldn't believe what was happening and I had to pull my own dick and masturbate myself because I was so turned on. I was slobbering away on his perfect cock trying different things with it and kissing different spots and seeing how he'd react. He seemed to really like it when I kissed his ballsack.

Eventually he came and shot a massive load that landed all over my face and chest. He laughed at me and used his speedo to wipe it off my face. Then he climbed on top of me again and worked his way down and the second he touched my dick I came all over him.

He wiped himself and I grabbed him and threw him back on the bed and this time I was on top of him with my tongue practically down his throat. I felt how hard he was again so I immediately started sucking him off but this time I was in control and teasing him.

He ended up cumming with no warning and shot it in my mouth. I actually swallowed it. It tasted amazing like a combination of pins colada and New England clam chowder. Amazingly he stayed hard and I kept sucking. After awhile my jaw hurt so I took it out.

The lights in my room were dim and I just had a lamp on. His cock looked so beautiful and I looked at how this 18 year old German exchange student's dick was shiny and glistening from my saliva. It was so hot.

Of course I was hard again and for the first time he put my dick in his mouth and started kissing it giving pecks with his full pouty lips. Within a minute of this I shot all over his face. He wiped himself off with that same speedo and then kissed me passionately.

Without saying a word he just looked at me and gave me that sexy smile and walked away leaving his speedo on my floor. I went to sleep feeling like I was in an erotic dreamland. Wondering what would happen in the next while with this beautiful boy.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12