All Comments on 'The Fortress'

by xyster

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Very interesting!

I really enjoyed your writing style, the exotic flavor of the story, and the way in which the whole thing unfolded. It seemed as though you were writing from experience. The ending seemed a bit odd, sort of rushed... but overall, a very good story! I enjoyed it immensely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Wow!

That was a long story, a little slow in the beginning, I thought they would have sex a little sooner. You gave many details, and I thought the story was excellent I loved it! Good job, keep writing more chapters! I wanna know what happened with him and his mom. Thanks for a great read. *Cherry Lube*

noone269noone269about 20 years ago
Excellent Story!

Started a little slow, but picked up quickly enough. I enjoyed it immensely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
great story it was a love story not just wam bam

I have read alot of stories and this one has to be one of the best

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
I little long but............

I little long but I loved pages 4-6, that's why I rated it a 100' I don't know if a shorter verison would have worked. I enjoyed the love he showed her, thank you.

ScintillatingScintillatingabout 20 years ago
Wonderfully done

It was the gentle progression that made it a real possibility instead of another typical incest story......just loved it!

doormousedoormouseabout 20 years ago
Thanks for making my night

I don't agree with the others about the slow start... you were building the characters and I think you did a fantastic job!

Most of us are 'Westerners' and don't understand your culture, so your descriptive manner was mind blowing to say the least.

The innocence portrayed in your words was phenomenal.

I think you have a way with words that hopefully leads you into a successful career in writing.

Well done!

doormouse xoxox

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
One of the best on Literotica

I cant remember when I read a story this good. The background, caracters, the build up.. its amazing.. Keep up the good work and I will wait for the next story from you with anticipation...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Condense the first 3 pages

Great story, just far too long getting into it. First half should be cut to 1 to 1.5 pages. Most readers won't last through 3 full pages to get to action. And it's dry with so much description and little dialog. The last 3 pages are great. Could add another full page with Mom.

domjolydomjolyabout 20 years ago
Awesome story

The story was awesome. It made my night! Let's see you top this ;-)

premdipakpremdipakabout 20 years ago
An excellent story extremely well written

It is a wonderful story. The writer seems to have an insight into the culture and values of the community she is depicting.

The step by step advance is very erotic and enjoyable.

Annabel HAnnabel Habout 20 years ago
A lovely story, beautifully narrated.

Xyster has, once again come up with a piece of literary masterpiece.

It is not so much about incest, as it is about love and affection convincingly expressed, delicately handled, hesitatingly but gladly accepted, gently dispensed, and finally mutually and violently exchanged, and all that by holding her hand and smoothly and imperceptibly crossing the boundries through the psychological, social, physical, emotional and finally sexual milestones.

If one considers the magnitude of change involved in the transformation of a young girl brought up nicely and lovingly, but in a protected, secluded and confined atmosphere without any exposure to the outside world into a blooming and beaming young lady endowed with self-realisation and self-awareness of her potentials, the criticisms of a slow start and long drawn out prelude seem unfair and unkind.

Well done Xyster. I hope the next one is coming soon.

Rocco 911Rocco 911about 20 years ago
excellent story!

I'm very very curious to read more of your stories! Thank you...it made me cum, more then once! :-)

Annabel HAnnabel Habout 20 years ago
The rose still smells as sweet.

Xyster is such a fine story tellar that I keep reading her stories from time to time and surprisingly each time I get a different flavour from the same story.

A doctor friend once told me what she had been taught by a neurologist about flavours. "Flavour", said the expert, "is a combined effect of taste and smell. Whereas there are only four primary tastes namely sweet, bitter, saltish and acrid or metallic, there are innumerable smells exemplified by the large number of masculine and feminjne perfumes on the market and an even larger number of differnt fruits (not to mention many varieties of the same fruit e.g. mango) with their own specific smell and therefore the flavour."

Xyster, as a writer, must be hoarding a pretty large number of fragrances in her intellect for her readers to enjoy.

I have already given my comments about her story "The Fortress", the reason why I have put my pen to paper again

is that I have noticed a change its final part. All I can say is that, "the rose still smells as sweet."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Well composed

It is a very nicely composed story. All the credits to xyster. Well done.

ishtatishtatover 19 years ago
Fortified

In the last few days I have read all your work on this site. I have either enjoyed or been challenged by it. In this story, the observation that a woman will, despite every restriction try to realise herself no matter what, was enlightening. Incest was an unlikely vehicle for the conscious /unconscious aspirations of his sister but it worked well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
GREAT WRITER,YOU ARE!!!!

I e -mailed you long time ago after your first story - secret room. It was so good. Fortress is just fantastic. Will read all your stories now. You are a great writer. Not since reading Marie Corelli's Vendetta and Thelma nearly 50 years ago have I found a writer who writes fluently as you do. Space not permitting, I have to end this as "KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK". Clem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
very gripping

i thoroughly enjoyed reading it, one of the best stories i have come across in terms of emotions being expressed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Love and erotica,Whooow!!!

I loved it,readd it through twice and will read it again.keep up the good work.look foreward to more!!

rohikaprohikapover 18 years ago
Most Erotic

Never have I read such an erotic story. It took me back 35 yrs, when I was obsessed with my sister who was four years elder to me. Though we could nt do it, but she used to show me her pussy, boobs & her lovely bums. It was always accidental, ???? but she knew my infatuation & she used to enjoy making me hard always.Many times she accidentally brushed her hands on my bulge, & it was just the Indian culture that kept us away from grabbing each other.

Look forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
loved it

please write out something like that again..its best piece of text across literotica thought

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
DAMN!!!

Holy SHIT, that was awesome!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
typical

typical writer for this site you never finished the story what happens when he leaves does she go with him and the end was very unrealistic after the mom questioned him he would have left not hung around and it is very unlikely that the mom would send his sister back to him keep it believable and get an english editor i hate getting headaches trying to figure out what you are trying to say

genealguygenealguyabout 15 years ago
I DISAGREE...

...that your story is unfinished. I thought it was a terrific, gradual entry to love between a very repressed man and his even more represed sister. Your descriptions of the unfolding of the plot, as well as of the cultural aspects, made this a very rewarding tale. Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
awesome story

it was an awesome story, the siblings got into "sex" a bit fast, i was expecting it to be a bit slower. would have also loved if you had included something between the mother and son.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
why

why do all you writers have people forgive and forget so fast after mom grilled him no way would he hang around and no way would she send the sister to him this is so laughable it belongs in the sci-fi/fantacy area the end that took a few days should have been spread out over months or years and to top it all off you leave it unfinished total waste of time

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Reading your stories is like foreplay...........slow, sensual and tantalizing. I am reading all of your work. Thanks for the feelings it gave me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
boring

No need for a full page history lesson and rambling

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Best storie i've read

I real do hope you continue writing story

please thank you

JamesMarinJamesMarinalmost 9 years ago
Well done!

An excellent story, well written, and very realistic and believable

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Tall Skinny Model Types

have never turned me on sexually at all. they don't even turn me off. at least an overly fat ugly girl gets a 1. a 10 face and a -10 body = 0 I had painful sex once with a skinny girl. i'm willing to mark it up to my inexperience, but never again...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great

Very nice. Please continue this .... You know with whom.. very gently

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bravo

Superb story man really catches the flavors...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a great story, and the ending: WOW

Completely threw the reader for a loop !! Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow! Simply!

Mind-blowingly erotic.

GrouchbearGrouchbear11 months ago

I completely identify with Eastern lifestyle that you have described so well. Though the social mores are strict and strong, it was the East that wrote the Kamasutra.

Ben_JaxBen_Jax4 months ago

I completely enjoyed this story.. I character development is suprerb. VERY educational insight as to culture variation. My sympathies to women living under a 2 class system. Also very insightful story structure. Very refreshing cultural information. I'm starting to recognize the writing concepts, you have shared with me. This story spoke to me. Very readable. All of this amazing insight coming from my vast experience (lol) of having posted one case of "Premature Publication."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous