The Fortress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Three to four times a day? Didn't you guys eat or drink or shower or go to bathroom?"

"We did all that. We even went to the movies and ate out. Plus we had sex three to four times a day." I don't know why, but I felt like repeating the count.

"I can imagineyou wanting to do it that often, but how come she wanted it so much? She is new to the whole experience, and probably a little traumatized."

"Well, she wasn't into it as much until she had her first orgasm. Then she couldn't get enough of it." Okay, so I was bragging. My mother had stopped hitting me and I found her line of questioning a little intriguing, to say the least, so I went the route I thought she wanted me to go.

She gasped, "She had her orgasm the very first time she had sex."

"Yes." I felt a little triumphant. Apparently I had accomplished something unexpected.

"Do you know when she had her period the last time?"

"No, I don't. But she didn't have any while you were gone, or at least she didn't tell me about it."

"Well, you better hope that her next one is coming soon, or you'll be in a lot of trouble."

She hit me one more time with the pillow and then stormed out.

I didn't see my sister until the next afternoon so I knew that my mother had also approached her. When I did see her, the first thing I asked her was about her period.

She replied, "Why is everyone so concerned about my period?"

"I was just curious." Apparently she didn't get the treatment that my mother had given me. That was surprising.

I was on pins and needles for a whole week, contemplating where I could run and hide when the news was to come out. About a month and a few days after my sister and I had consummated, my mother stuck her head through my door one evening and said very sombrely, "You are off the hook."

I should have been overjoyed, but I wasn't. She had told my sister that she knew about our intercourses and she forbade her from coming anywhere near me. My sister and I could no longer have what was so wonderful.

Things around the house were kind of chilly after that. My sister and I hardly spoke because my mother was keeping an eye on both of us. My mom and I hardly said anything to each other because there was a lot of tension between us because of what I had done and her reaction to it. She was right and I was guilty. I couldn't really face her and she didn't have anything to say to me, especially because I didn't make any effort to show remorse or ask her forgiveness.

My vacation was also coming to an end, so I decided to let my family know that I was planning to leave earlier than I was supposed to. My mom knew I was running away from the house and I could tell from her face that she wasn't happy about the whole situation.

Two days after my announcement and five days before my departure, my sister came to my room with water and fruit like she used to before mom found out about the two of us. I was surprised to see her and I asked her, "Does mom know you are here?"

"She is the one who told me to bring you this stuff."

"What does that mean then? Has she forgiven us?"

"I think it is more than that."

"What do you mean by that?"

She reached into her pocket and pulled out a box. She said, "Mom gave me this and told me to tell you that you should make sure you have it on when we are together."

I looked with surprise at a package of condoms in her hand. My sister had a naughty smile on her lips and I no longer had to resist my urge to bulldoze her.