All Comments on 'The Freaky Friday Thing Ch. 03'

by DeanThomas

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This was so much fun

You keep besting yourself with each chapter of this story! Not only was it filled with pure gold comedy moments but also some much needed real life troubles and thoughts that actually make characters appear human. Loved how the siblings grew into their reversed roles at home and shared (more or less) special moments with their parents, lots and lots of emotional scenes rounded those bonding moments greatly. Also glad to see them growing (or getting) closer to each other once more os there is still hope the forever after romance between them (sue me for liking it!), their admittance of feelings and preparedness to have sex might be a good sign but it won't happen overnight. The nail accident ad subsequent emergency room visit was fun and alerted Emily that being male isn't always easy. The waxing part was to die for (and for more reasons than one) but it did clear a lot of things between the "females" of the house as well as given Evan a much needed lesson in female biology and sexuality. Though I bet the red finger was not his doing but that's a surprise for a later time and an opportunity for a few laughs from Emily. Another great moment was their parents still going at each other as madly as teenagers, it goes to show that love exists and they clearly understand and complement each other even if some fantasies stay fantasies.

One little nag I keep having with your story is the transition of scenes - you keep on going without any indication of change and it confuses the heck out of me each time it happens. At least put some little mark (like ***) for us to know PLEASE!

All in all it was enjoyable as always and another 5* was given, hopefully the next one isn't far away in the future.

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallover 6 years ago
I really like the exploration and mental sides of this story

Body/genderswap stories mostly seem to gloss over both the mental and the mundane things. So, while I wish that the story would be just a little steamier in places, I'm actually kinda glad you're going down the route you are.

Do keep it up please!

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 6 years ago
Really liking this

It's humorous and kind of sexy up to this point. Keep going. Please-oh-Please don't get them all involved in some family orgy. That would ruin it. If mom and dad get with the kids keep it a simple one-on-one thing. Orgies are hard to follow. Speaking of following along, I agree with Annony on the scene shifts. Keep up the good job. Thanks

Chrissie

TBC

DeanThomasDeanThomasover 6 years agoAuthor
Me too

As to the scene shift problem, I fully agree. Thing is though, that as submitted to Literotica, there is a separation, but for some reason they keep stripping it out.

I'll have to figure out why with them. I know I've read other stories that used asterisks which weren't stripped out.

damnewcdamnewcover 6 years ago

Please keep going, I'm enjoying the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
very good

I think he should have a lesbo makeout with his mom

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
Great story

I must admit I do not want Emily to be a lesbian. Bi is OK, but not a lesbian.

I want Evan & Emily to have sex before they change back. Maybe the true love & affection for each other will be the trigger.

Will the teacher and her brother be in future chapters ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Continue with story

When are the new chapters coming out? Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Where is the next chapter coming out

I love you story but seriously when is the next chapter coming. It has been months and we all want to see where it leads.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story, but..

Love the story, but two constructive tips:

When the dialog point of view changes, you need to insert a line like "******" to stop readers from getting confused and annoyed when they realize the change and then go back to re-read and figure out where the split was.

There are quite a few spelling errors of the homophone type which spell checkers cannot help with since they're spelled right (write?) but but mean the wrong thing despite sounding identical when spoken. Meat versus meet, too versus to, and so on. It really is otherwise written pretty well so keep up the efforts! Thanks!

Found a helpful link for ya ;-)

https://quizlet.com/87074635/homophones-flash-cards/

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Don't stop now!

Next chapter please. Things were just starting to heat up. You can't just leave it there. Please continue and thank you.

ZBSKRNZBSKRNover 4 years ago

Love the story it's just fun. will there be another part?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDeanThomas@DeanThomas
Yes, so another long while has passed. Life just keeps getting in the way it seems. I am hoping however to speed things up at least some over the next few months. In fact, Freaky 5 is almost ready for submission, so hopefully you'll have it within about two weeks. There are al...