All Comments on 'The Friday Affair'

by Redkate

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Your first story

Exciting story. I am looking forward to the next chapter. Let me know when it is published. Could you add your picture to your bio?

RedkateRedkateabout 12 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous

I'm glad you enjoyed it!

At this point I can't let you know when I write more since you sent your feedback anonymously. But if people enjoy my story I will write more.

I'm unsure of putting up a picture, but I'll think about it.

Thanks for your comments :)

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 12 years ago
Deliciously dirty Kate.

Just what I needed. Thank you.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 12 years ago
Very nice indeed

Just the sort of story to get 'hot and bothered' to ;) ! Thank you, Redkate - five stars - please bring us more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
believable

I enjoyed that your characters weren't "perfect". I get tired of hearing about the Barbie Doll girls, and usually the men are described in a repulsive way so it's more degrading to the woman.

Your scenario was so realistic, it made it much hotter for me.

I kept thinking how is she going to explain to her husband about the marks on her body? hehehehe

And I think it would be hot if he made her perform secretly for him while other people were in the store.

RedkateRedkateabout 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks to everyone who commented and rated my story. It's very encouraging, which it great because I loved writing it!

Any other comments (even negative ones!) will be greatly appreciated!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Exactly

I soooo want to be Liam, you have captured the fantasy life for me and I get hard every time I read this. And I read it over and over. I can't wait for more redkate!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
One commenter thinks this scenario isn't degrading to the woman?

Did we read the same story? I just don't get the fascination with brutality and degradation. He left her injured and bleeding, probably with a torn anus, and now she's going home to her vanilla husband looking like she's been hit by a truck? I realize that some women are into this kind of extreme treatment (at least in their fantasies)-- I just don't get why.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
AN ALPHA DISCOVERING

a hidden submissive married slut. TK U MLJ LV NV

RedkateRedkateabout 12 years agoAuthor
To Anon re: degrading women

You said it yourself, you don't understand the desire/fantasy some women (and men) have for encounters such as this. As far as BDSM goes its fairly mild.

As to why, I'm not sure. I just know I have desires for this kind of relationship so I write about it. And just remember, it is a fantasy, not all women actually want to be treated that way, but the role play or idea of it may turn them on.

Thanks for your comments though :)

(See I am a pleaser! Haha!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Read my mind

Love a bit of aggression bring it on can't wait to read more so good when someone has the courage to write what another is thinking but to scared to say or do

HubeeHubeealmost 12 years ago
Why haven't you got a red 'H' beside this story?

Kate, I loved this fantasy. It's always nice to find another Aussie on Literotica but even nicer when they write stories that so closely coincide with my own fantasies (and r/t experiences)

I'm off to read the next few chapters. I am curious to know if any of it is based on your own experiences?

love & lust

Hubee

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous