All Comments on 'The Friday Setup'

by soaf

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Damn hot story for your first submission to this site. Very well written. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Category

Fetish category? Actually, this is a "just plain hot" category story. Thanks.

Really, it could have been in several categories. Please give a good description of the content in your text so that readers can take it on without worrying about some nasty twists.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

My bisexual wife totally blew my mind during one of our first threesomes. She positioned me on top of her girlfriend then wrapped her hand around my dick. Next, she whispered in my ear, "This is how much I love you." Then with her own hand, she inserted me into the other girl's cunt and applied gentle pressure with the palm of her other hand against my ass cheek pushing me inside. As I started sawing in and out of her girlfriend, she gently cupped my chin and turned my face for a French kiss. Locking eyes with me, she repeated, "I love you." That, friends and neighbors, is the ultimate expression of a woman's love. I was totally mind fucked.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Carpet munchers can be whores too.

Marklynda2Marklynda26 months ago

Patience has it's rewards and when the 'punishment' is even considered a reward how could it get better? By letting him actually have intercourse with her of course! A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous