All Comments on 'The Friend of My Enemy is....Mine!'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
WordcraftWordcraftover 6 years ago
I LIKE, I LIKE!

Please continue story! 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sis want the D

I'd say let her have it!

gara5289gara5289over 6 years ago
Good story

I'm all for threesomes but i honestly kinda really want Steph to not let Hannah have his dick. Or at least not for a few chapters. I think it'd be hilarious.

nyc1975nyc1975over 6 years ago
Kind of agree with Gara

I think the best ending would be for Andrew to extract his revenge by turning Hannah down flat.

CanexoCanexoover 6 years ago
Playing Hard To Get

I think ther would be agreement where this should lead, eventually. But both of them playing a bit of ‘hard to get’ for his sister, protracted, would be great. Antipation, building the tension etc.

Great start!

clitlicker4uclitlicker4uover 6 years ago
Great story

Love the build up. Had my cock throbbing. Even though I am a big fan of incest, I hope like he'll he makes the bitch beg before and/or if he fuck her. Turning her down a time or two would really be appropriate.

Can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

You are my favourite author on Literotica.

Being fairly young I still remember my excitement when all this happened to me for the first time, and those parts of the story sound really authentic. Hot and sexy as always too ofc. Would love, Love to see more parts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

id say steph warns hannah that if she doesnt behave shes going to set her brother on her for all the teasing hes gone through.

ScinyScinyover 6 years ago

Threesome! Threesome! Threesome!

SorchakSorchakover 6 years ago
Keep Hannah at arm's length.

If I had a sister like Hannah, I'd keep her out of the budding relationship. But, I'd get a little payback, and rub it in her face, so to speak. Let her catch them every now-and-again, while they're kissing, or copping a feel. Maybe even arrange it somehow so she walks in just after Stephanie had a screaming orgasm.

SnapDpSnapDpover 6 years ago
Make her wait

I like the idea of having hannah perv on her brother for a bit. Maybe he walks in on her while shes in the middle of some self abuse.

Also since i love milfs with big tits... Any chance Stephs mom gets tired of her vibrator in her night stand and somehow slides into this story and onto Andrews dick?

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Hannah needs

her own boyfriend

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 6 years ago
Well

I thought girl friends shared everything.

Thanks, nicely written story.

General_OGeneral_Oover 6 years ago
More

Great story is there more

Jonathanmartin322Jonathanmartin322over 6 years ago
Love it

How long before chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great, sweet story!

Really realistic, loving story. Thank you so much!

Blue90aBlue90aover 6 years ago
Great

I loved this story and I hope that there is more.

bosombuddiesbosombuddiesover 6 years ago
Nice story

Very hot, certainly there will be a chapter 2?

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 6 years ago
the only downside to this...

Now we have another story we will be clamoring 'We want MORE' in addition to all the others.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 6 years ago
Uh huh... "Really?".. what...?

"Really... I wouldn't care if he was MY brother," as in maybe Hannah doesn't either...?

"Really... He's a nice guy," as in "You don't know him like *I* do..."?

Or "Really... he's great in bed..." as in "*We'll* see about that..."?

Or "Really... I'm not giving him up..." as in "shows what you know..."?

Or finally "Really... get used to it..." as in "I don't think so; [you're *my* friend | he's my brother... and *will* be my more]..."? Which takes us back to the FIRST really...

This would only be a good story if we learn "what the fuck...?" Really.

Horseman68Horseman68over 6 years ago
Exceptional Writing.

This is a very enjoyable little story, made truly top-drawer by the exceptional writing of the author. Intend to read every thing the author creates.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

It was a wonderful read. Hopefully we'll see a sequel!!

TanhorsTanhorsabout 6 years ago
More

You left this story open for more, and we would love to see more.

To Ambivalence, the "really" at the end of the story might just be in reference to the fact he was getting hard again.

Great story, 5* and favorite,

Tanhors and family.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

Very VERY nice! Yeah, I hate to say it, but this one actually screams out for a part two.

pitaya35pitaya354 months ago

A lot of good stories don't know how to end… too early, or too long. This one has just the perfect open ending. Great !

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Thx for leaving it open like that instead of diving in. IMO, bitches don’t get sex bc it’s a fun shared thing. Bitches like Hannah make me feel like they don’t need shit but a cat, a therapist and an Adam and Eve gift card.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous