The Friend of My Enemy is....Mine!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And Stephanie, of course. The difference was that she didn't mind me looking at her, and her teasing was meant in a flirty way.

Anyway, after the rainy-day incident, Stephanie's flirty teasing became more direct, and the red bikini, which she would spill out of, became a regular part of her attire.

One day, I was in my bedroom, looking out the window over the backyard, where Hannah and Stephanie were swimming. Stephanie had on the red suit, which was problematic enough for sunbathing, let alone actual swimming. She had just tucked her nearly escaped boobs back into place, and I was slowly stroking my dick, hiding behind the edge of my curtains. With my window open, I could hear their conversation.

"Be careful. I'm sure my perverted little brother is around here somewhere," Hannah laughed. "He's always spying on me."

"So, let him," Stephanie replied. "Isn't that part of having a brother?"

"How would you know? You're an only child," Hannah told her. "I wish I was an only child."

"You say that, but you don't mean it," Stephanie said, her tone more serious than what she normally used with my sister. "You have no idea how alone it can feel. Sure, you have your problems with him, but Andrew is alright. If you needed him, he'd be there for you, because you're his sister. He loves you, even when you treat him like shit, and torment him. I'd trade places with you in a minute. You're lucky."

"Whoa! Calm down," Hannah held her hands up. "What brought this on?"

"Nothing," Stephanie replied, dropping the stern expression. "I just thought you should know how lucky you are. Besides, he's kind of cute, and he's not so little, your brother. He might be fun!"

"Oh, barf!" Hannah laughed, splashing her friend.

Up in my room, I had just finished cumming into a wad of tissues. The view of those two lovely pairs of tits had started me going. Stephanie wanting to be my sister had finished me off.

While her words had been true.... that I did, deep down, love my sister, and would do nearly anything important for her.... there were times when I would rather not have Hannah in my life. Stephanie as my sister? Now that I'd like. She was just so much.... Nicer.... to me. It would be fun.

It was only the next day that she dropped by, while Hannah was out. As she often did, she merely walked into the house, came upstairs, and knocked on my door.

"Hi Andrew!" she smiled, standing in my doorway. She had on a tight tank top, and frayed cutoff shorts.

"Hannah's not home," I told her.

"I know," she giggled, stepping in. She looked around the room, taking in the posters on my wall, which included a vintage Farrah Fawcett. You know the one; the red bathing suit, big hair, and very erect nipples. "Cold that day, I see," she smiled, pointing at the poster. "Actually, I'm here to see you," she said, sitting beside me on the bed.

"Uh oh. What's wrong now? You're not pregnant again?" I asked, mischievously.

"No, not pregnant," she smiled. "Gotta admit, this beats the hell out of sitting alone in the rain. Much more comfortable. Better company, too," she looked at me, sideways. "I'm here to say thank you. Let's go to a movie. My treat."

"Really? You know, you don't have to...." I began, but she stopped me with a finger to my lips.

"I know, but I want to," she said softly. "Come on, let's go. You can even pick the movie, just so I don't stick you with some chick flick."

"You're sure?" I asked, still not quite grasping that she was asking me out. She nodded. "Okay. Let me get dressed," I smiled, watching her walk out. She held her hands behind her back, like an excited little girl, but that escaped my comprehension, too.

A few minutes later, after leaving a note for my parents, we were in her car, a '79 IROC Camaro, with the t-top panels out. The wind was blowing through my hair.

"I can't believe your Dad bought you this," I laughed, patting the dashboard.

"Yeah, well, it's one of the few perks of being an only child," she smiled, both hands on the wheel. "I think he really bought it for himself, and I'm just a convenient excuse. He drives it more than I do."

I looked at her, while her eyes were on the road. The seatbelt was over her shoulder, pulled tight on the diagonal between her big boobs, making them look even bigger. It was a sight to remember, along with her in the red bikini, her in a wet bra and panties, and just plain her, naked and reflected in the frosted glass of our shower.

We arrived at the multi-plex. Now, I had a choice to make, from among the fifteen or so movies playing. Some were current releases, but those happened mainly in primetime. At this time of day, we had a selection of previously released films. Not new, but still good.

"You like Frank Miller?" I asked, looking at the list.

"Sure! I love his graphic novels!" Steph smiled. That surprised me, and I did a double-take. "What? I'm not supposed to like blood and violence? I'm a modern woman, you know? I can handle it."

"Okay. 'Sin City' it is. 'A Dame to Die For' is on in twenty minutes," I laughed, and she bought the tickets.

After a stop to get drinks and popcorn, we took our seats. The theatre was empty, with only the two of us in it, yet she leaned close to me. The combo we had bought had a drink for each of us, and a tub of popcorn almost big enough to sit in.

"Mmmmmm. Love hot popcorn!" she giggled, dipping her hand into the bucket. There was plenty of room in there for both our hands, but somehow hers kept bumping into mine, as we scarfed down the fluffy, buttery treat. Right on time, the lights dimmed.

The movie began, after the required number of previews and commercials. Stephanie sat right up against me, scooping popcorn up by the handful, and watching the screen intently. I could feel what might have been her shoulder, but could have been her breast, pressed to my arm.

Before long, the main attraction of this movie appeared on the screen. In case you missed it, that would be Eva Green, or more accurately, her boobs. There they were, in all their glory, crowned by lovely, pointy nipples, occasionally covered by a diaphanous layer of fabric, but most often left bare for our viewing pleasure.

"I see they managed to save some money on wardrobe for her," Steph whispered, her lips very close to my ear. "She's pretty. Nice enough tits, but I think mine are better. What do you think?"

I think I'd better answer that one very carefully, that's what I think. One wrong word will either get me in huge trouble, or tell you everything I feel about you. Maybe you don't realize how much I saw when you were wet. Maybe I should just shut up, and say nothing.

"Come on, we're friends, aren't we? You can tell me. I know you've seen me in my bikini. I don't mind you looking. I actually like it. You've seen me almost naked, that day in the rain. Maybe you've seen me totally naked, depending on how much you peeked when I was getting in the shower," she said softly, now ignoring the screen, and focused only on me.

"Um, I, um.... well.... Jeez, Steph, how do I answer that?" I asked.

"It's okay," she grinned. "I'm just yanking your chain. Just messing with you."

"Whew! That was close," I smiled. "I thought you were serious there, for a second."

"Well, I don't really have to ask," she giggled, turning back to watch the movie. "You're not the only one who got an eye full in the rain. I saw something that told me everything I need to know about your opinion of my body. Nice one, by the way."

It was my turn to look away from the screen. First, I looked at her, stunned at her revelation. Then I turned away, embarrassed that she had seen me with an erection, caused by her nearly naked body. I'm not sure how I pictured this day going, but I knew it wasn't like this.

The rest of the movie passed in nearly complete silence. Stephanie kept dipping into the popcorn, occasionally making contact with my hand, but otherwise, we were pretty quiet. The two of us sat, in the otherwise empty theatre, side-by-side, staring at the screen, but thinking of something completely different. When the credits began to roll, things got a little awkward.

"I'm sorry, Andrew," she said softly. "I didn't mean to embarrass you. I just.... I mean, it was pretty hard not to notice your, um.... I mean, you were down to your jockeys, and all wet, and...."

"I know, I know," I stopped her, before it got worse. "Honestly, I saw a lot, too. I guess we've both seen more of each other than we planned. Oh, and thank you for the compliment. Yours are really nice, too." I sensed movement, and turned to face her. She was smiling.

"Thank you," she nodded. Her eyes sparkled. "Are you ready to go?"

"Pretty much," I nodded back.

Stephanie looked around, making sure one last time that we were alone. Her action made me look around, too, wondering what she was doing. When I turned back, she was closer.

Very close.

Mere inches away.

"Thank you, again, for helping me that day. I needed someone, and you didn't leave me alone," she smiled, licking her lips.

Before I could say anything, she had leaned in.... and kissed me! This one wasn't on the cheek. She planted her lips square on mine, and held position.

Okay, so I was still a virgin, but I had kissed a girl before. A few times. Some had even kissed back, and one had let me feel her up the whole time we were necking.

This was still different.

She had started it.

She was my sister's best friend.

She was drop dead gorgeous, and built like a porn star.

I was so stunned, I didn't move. She read it as reluctance, and pulled away.

"I'm sorry," she whispered, standing quickly, and darting out of the theatre.

Yeah. I blew it. I had a beautiful girl, ready to kiss me further, and I blew it.

Shit.

***

Well, at least she didn't leave me at the theatre, to walk home. By the time I made it out to the parking lot, Stephanie was sitting behind the wheel. The engine was running, and a look which I can only describe as furious marred her pretty face. I took my seat, and she put the car in gear.

I can only assume she was eager to get me out of her car, as she drove home with purpose and a heavy right foot. Not a word was spoken, by either of us. Fear motivated my silence. Fear of her anger.

Arriving in her driveway, she turned off the car, and turned to look at me. The look on her face made it clear she wasn't expecting conversation. It spoke loudly. Two words.

Get out.

So, I had fucked up, big time. I wouldn't see Stephanie in our yard again for over a week, which was unheard of.

It took me that long to figure it out, and work up the courage to do what needed to be done. As I said earlier, my experience with girls was limited. Experience with my sister didn't count, as it consisted of her humiliating me, teasing me, and torturing me.

I suppose my sister might have been helpful, after all. I had endured both public and private humiliation at her hands, and if I was going to fix things with Stephanie, then I'd need to be willing to do it again. There was no avoiding it. If I wanted another chance with her, I would be required to sacrifice myself. Perhaps some self-deprecation would tip the balance back in my favour.

As I walked up the walkway to Stephanie's house, I realized that I had never actually been here before. She had been my sister's best friend for several years, and a polite acquaintance of mine for nearly as long, but I had never been to her house, even though it was only a half block away from mine. The occasion had just never risen.

Now it had. I hoped it was worth it.

Only Steph's Camaro was in the driveway, so it was likely she was alone. My sister was at my place. No time like the present.

I knocked. At first, there was no response, but I had no idea how long it might take her to reach the door from wherever she was. I knocked again, and was almost ready to give it a third try when the door opened. It was, indeed, Stephanie, and she was not pleased to see me.

That was only after the first second, of course. She was initially polite and curious, as one might expect someone to be when answering the door, but once she recognized me, her brow wrinkled into a frown.

"What do YOU want?" she snarled, narrowing her eyes in anger.

"Hi, Steph," I smiled.

"Don't 'Hi Steph' me! I think I made my feelings pretty clear when we went out," she glared. "If I wanted to see you, I'd just come to your house."

"You haven't been over for quite a while," I said.

"You think there might be a reason for that? I'm mad at you, you moron!" she gasped, gesturing furiously.

"Yes," I swallowed. "I know, and I think I know why."

"You think? Maybe because I've never been so embarrassed in my life!" she hissed at me, spitting mad. "I opened up, and you just sat there. What's wrong with you, anyway?"

"I'm a guy," I offered. "We're idiots. Ask any woman."

"Well, that's true," she replied, her anger losing momentum. "You certainly are a guy. I just didn't know you were so stupid."

"I am," I nodded, hanging my head. "When it comes to girls, especially. I'm so sorry, Stephanie. You surprised me, and I didn't know what to do, and by the time I was ready to react, you were already angry. It's all my fault. I didn't mean to embarrass you. You know, I don't get kissed by beautiful women every day. I just wasn't ready."

"You, um.... You think I'm beautiful?" she asked, her expression almost a smile.

"Steph, I may be an idiot, but I'm not blind," I laughed. "Of course, you're beautiful. You're beautiful, and sexy, and lots of fun to be around. Any guy who can't see that really is a moron."

"For someone who claims to be stupid when it comes to girls," she giggled, crossing her arms, "you seem to know just what we want to hear. I'm not sure if you're full of shit, or the sweetest guy I know."

"Your decision. My fate is in your hands," I shrugged, looking at her eyes, which were looking at me, weighing the options.

"Well, I suppose there's one way to tell," she smiled.

"Yes?" I asked.

"It's pretty drastic. I'm not sure you can handle it," she said softly, uncrossing her arms, and stepping slightly closer.

"I can try," I nodded.

"Okay, but I have to warn you, it might be intense," she whispered, moving closer still. "Are you ready? I'm going to kiss you now?"

"If that's the only way, I guess I'm willing to risk it," I smiled, shaking out my arms, and taking a deep breath. I let it out slow. "Okay. I'm ready."

"Smartass!" she giggled.

"I really am sorry, Steph," I said, in complete honesty. "Can you forgive me?"

In answer, she stepped into my arms, pressing her firm, curvaceous body against me. Those deep, dark eyes gazed into mine, until they fluttered closed, and her lips grazed across mine with a feather-light touch. For such a nearly imperceptible kiss, it was surprisingly erotic.

I wasn't about to make the same mistake twice, but I could end up making all new ones if I wasn't careful. To that end, I wrapped her in my arms, to keep her from escaping again, and pulled her closer, connecting our lips more firmly. I didn't want to jump the gun, and start tongue-fucking her mouth, so I just mirrored her actions, swiveling my head as she did. When, at last, her lips parted slightly, and her tongue peeked out, I knew I was safe.

Stephanie moaned, and pulled me inside the house, closing the door behind us.

"Just realized we were making out in full view of the neighbourhood," she explained, her voice a breathy, excited growl. "Don't need my parents on my case. This is much better."

When she came back into my embrace, her tongue aggressively pushed into my mouth. I returned the favour, sending mine forth to tangle with hers. What had started as an apology, and an experimental second chance kiss, was quickly escalating into a heated make-out session that had us pawing each other fervently. I reined in my urge to grab those bountiful tits, instead merely palming her very enjoyable ass. It was Stephanie that put the brakes on.

"I, um, uh, I think we'd better stop, before I do something I might regret," she smiled, wiping my saliva off her face. "I hope you understand. You are forgiven, but I don't want to get caught up in the moment. Let's just slow down a bit. We're just starting."

'Just starting'. I liked the sound of that. Yes, I would have loved to rip her clothes off, and plug the erection she had already caused into her juicy pussy, but I had accomplished the mission for the day. Anything beyond that was gravy.

"Okay," I nodded, getting in one more kiss. "I'll see you around."

"Count on it," she whispered, still holding me close.

A minute or two later, I was walking home. The sun seemed brighter, somehow. It was probably just me, though. I was happy, even if hopelessly horny, and ready to jerk-off as soon as I got home. I had good reason.

I now had a girlfriend, and a hot one at that. There was only one potential problem.

My sister. How would she react to me dating her best friend?

***

Answering that question was going to be put off, for as long as possible. Stephanie and my sister had their usual relationship, and my new connection with our guest was being played intentionally low-key.

Actually, it was kind of fun, sneaking around like this, hiding our new relationship while exploring it at the same time. It made it hotter, and more urgent, stealing kisses and caresses whenever we could. We went on a few dates, during the day, at times when my sister was working. We were going slow, but I did like having her in my arms, and kissing her lips.

I noticed that Stephanie's attire had changed slightly. She began to dress a little more provocatively, knowing that I was going to be paying attention. Of course, that really only applied to her clothes when she and Hannah were not hanging out around the pool. Out there, her bikini was provocative enough, and I knew she was choosing her suit for my pleasure.

That was especially true of her new suit, a shiny, electric blue maillot that fit her curves like a glove, and somehow looked sexier on her than her more revealing bikinis. With its plunging neckline and thong backside, it showed plenty. The high cut hips made her legs look longer, and she made a show of parading around, wiggling her sexy little behind in my direction.

When my sister went inside for a few minutes, I took the opportunity to quickly move over in Stephanie's direction, to where she was sitting with her feet in the water. When she saw me closing in, she glanced around for my sister's presence, then smiled.

"Hi, Andrew," she said happily, then got right to it. "Do you like my suit?"

Well, I thought, I've always liked brunettes in blue, and it fits you like a second skin. Your ass looks incredible, with just that little strip of fabric wedged between your cheeks. As for your tits, I just love the way they jiggle when you walk around the deck. It's even better than your bikini. What's not to like?

"Yes, Steph," I replied, sitting beside her and leaving all those private thoughts for later. "You look great."

"If you want a kiss, you'd better hurry. I don't know how long Hannah's going to be," she smiled, leaning closer.

Lesson learned. I didn't wait, and made the connection with my own lips. It wasn't meant as a madly passionate embrace, but wasn't a platonic peck, either. She snuck her tongue out for a quick, playful tussle, then pulled away.

"So, is there an occasion for the new suit?" I asked, hoping I knew the answer.

"Well," she giggled, looking down at the deep V of cleavage she had on display, and adjusting the fabric across her breasts. "It's not really that new. I've had it a few months, but didn't have the nerve to wear it. Certainly not around my Mother. She has a tough time with my bikinis. This...." she gestured to the open section in front, which extended a few inches below her bustline, and showed the full curves of her boobs, ".... she would not approve of. So, I thought I'd try it here."