The Friend of My Enemy is....Mine!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm glad you did," I smiled. "As I said, you look great in it."

"Thank you," she said quietly, her eyes darting away. I knew what that meant.

"I can see we'll have to use more chlorine in the pool," Hannah sneered from behind me. I had been caught up in Stephanie's suit, and didn't see her return. "There's a fungus on the deck."

"That's me. Your friendly brother, the fungus," I smiled up at her, as she glared down at me, arms crossed in anger over her own ample chest. "Did I do something wrong in particular today, or is this just your usual brand of loathing?"

"Just the usual brand," she clarified. "Get lost, perv. Don't you have some self-abuse to perform, in the bathroom?"

"Why yes, thank you, my dear sister," I smiled, refusing to be drawn in. I decided to get a shot of my own in. "Now that I have something new and fantasy-worthy to think about, I do feel the need. My old fantasies have become a little old and used up."

I watched Hannah's face drop as my barb hit home. I also heard Stephanie snort, trying to hold back a giggle, and laughed myself as I turned away.

"I'll never forgive my parents for not using a condom," Hannah shot back.

"Especially after they had you, first," I replied, still laughing. "You'd think they'd learn from their mistakes."

"Fuck off, scumbag!" she snarled, abandoning clever retorts for the direct approach. She was furious, shaking her fists at her sides, and thereby shaking her lovely breasts at me, too.

I was about to return her serve, when I noticed Stephanie in the background, shaking her head. Her eyes were on my sister, but I took it as a hint, anyway. I let her get the last word, crude as it was.

***

I was in my bedroom, when my phone buzzed. It was a text from Steph.

Hi Andrew. You awake?

Yes. Just watching some TV, I replied.

You really got your sister good today. I've never seen her so pissed off she typed.

Well, she deserved it. Calling me fungus, I answered.

Why do you two fight like that? she asked.

You're asking the wrong person. I'd treat her better, but she always starts the fights between us. It's been like that since we were kids. At least now I can hold my own.

You certainly held your own today. She was furious. When you called her old and used up, you hit the bullseye. She's always thought she was the hottest thing on two legs Stephanie sent.

So, there's a bit of a rivalry between my sister and my new girlfriend? Interesting. I saw the opportunity to jab my sister and compliment Stephanie at the same time.

She's cute, but I don't think she was even the hottest thing in the backyard, let alone on two legs. I absolutely love that new suit. You're much prettier than her.

There was a longer delay than usual. I was thinking maybe I'd laid it on too thick, when her reply came in.

Thank you, Andrew. So, can I ask you a question? It's kind of personal.

Go ahead I typed.

Did you?

I stared at the screen. Did you? Did I what? I replayed the exchange with my sister in my head, as much as I could remember. Fungus.... Usual brand of loathing.... Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I think I get it.

I'm not sure I know what you're asking. Did I.....? I sent.

Well, Hannah said something about, um.... Self-abuse? You said you had something worthy now, which I assumed to be me. Thank you again. So, I was wondering if it was just part of your fight, or if you actually.... Did?

Uh huh. I was right. She's asking if I really did jerk off? Hmmmm. How honest do I want to be?

There were several things to consider before I answered. We were just starting to get physical in our relationship. I had touched her breasts, without reprisal, last time we made out. I had the feeling we were both getting pretty hot, and bothered when we were together, now. I might freak her out if I told her the truth. She might pull back. She might get mad, although that seemed unlikely.

Lastly.... was it even her? I mean, it could be Hannah, getting ammunition for future humiliation. They might be in it together.

I thought about it carefully, and ruled out the latter option. Still, my fingers were shaking as I typed the three-letter response.

Yes.

I waited. No one burst into my room, laughing and pointing to their phone as proof of my pathetic virginity. Good news, so far. Every second that passed felt like a year. I was beginning to think I'd made a big mistake.

Oh, Andrew.... You are a VERY bad boy. Not that I'm complaining, now that you're MY very bad boy.

Okay, I could breathe again. She wasn't mad, or freaked out over the prospect of me pleasuring myself to thoughts of her body. I suppose it wasn't really a new idea. We had seen each other nearly naked in the rain, that day, a few weeks ago. I'd been using those images to fuel my fantasies ever since.

Your sister works tomorrow, right? she asked.

I think so I replied.

Good. 1pm tomorrow. My place. she directed.

Are we going out? I sent.

Her response, when it came back, made my heart jump, and my cock leap to attention. It was simple, and short, and led my imagination to run wild. She wanted me to come over. Good. Were we going out?

No.

Better.

***

Note to self. I must get to work on that time machine, so I can go back and talk to Einstein about why time seems to drag so much when you're waiting for something exciting. Maybe I can buy some Google stock while I'm there.

Seriously, I had nothing more to go on than her last, two-letter reply, but I was pretty sure today was the day I became a former-virgin. She had sent me one message this morning, telling me to use the side gate, and come in the back door. Discretion. Another good sign.

I resisted the urge to ease my excitement in the usual manner, telling myself to be patient. It wasn't working. I watched the clock crawl toward 1 o'clock doing the calculations.

Twenty seconds out the front door. One minute and fifteen seconds to her driveway. Ten seconds to the gate, and maybe ten more to the back door.

Oh hell. Just go. Be early. Look eager.

Before I knew it, I was standing by her back door, waiting for her to answer my knock. The door opened, and I gasped for breath.

I told you Stephanie was pretty, and that's true, but she was fully made up today, and that took pretty to a whole new level. Her eyes, big and beautiful on any day, looked enormous, with her lashes teased to maximum length by mascara, and eyeliner exaggerating the edges. Smoky shadow gave her a sexy gaze, and her lips were painted a bright, kissable red. Her body was clad in a simple, yet silky, robe.

Yep. No more virgin Andrew, after today.

"Oh, Steph.... you look incredible!" I smiled.

"Thank you," she smiled, doing a little curtsy as I stepped in. "Just for you, baby."

"Thank YOU," I laughed, watching her close the door. The robe flowed in the breeze of her movements.

"Let's go upstairs," she nodded, leading the way. "More comfortable up there. Private, too."

Privacy is good, I thought, following the swish of her hips in the robe as she walked up the flight ahead of me. I couldn't help brushing my hand over her hip.

"Patience. We don't have to rush, today," she said softly, over her shoulder. "No one will bother us."

"Good," I replied, as we reached the top of the stairs, and turned into her room.

She sat on the bed, and patted the spot next to her. The bed was bigger than I expected, certainly bigger than mine. I wondered if Stephanie's parents knew what we were going to do on her nice, comfortable bed today.

Probably not, since I wasn't really sure, myself. I sat down, and turned my body to face her. She did the same, causing her robe to gap open a little more across her chest. A hint of red lace peeked out, along with a few inches of cleavage, which I tried desperately not to stare at, likely failing miserably.

"Okay, Andrew," she smiled, taking my hand. We hadn't really made it far enough yet to find those pet names for each other that lovers did. Maybe after today, that would change. "Don't be surprised. I'm going to kiss you."

"I suppose I'm never going to live that one down, am I?" I asked, moving closer. She leaned away, maintaining the distance, a playful grin on her face. I kept closing, and she kept leaning, until she fell back, and I rolled partially atop her. I felt the fullness of her breasts against me. Mmmmmm. Love that.

I kissed her soft lips, and she kissed back. Soon we were both moaning passionately, and rolling around the bed, pawing at each other, feeling the heat escalate. She was on top, when we paused for air, and I had one hand on her ass. All the position changes had gapped the robe even more, and now I had a clear view of her big tits, squashed between us, barely confined in a sexy red bra. I wanted to see more, and pulled at the silky material, sliding it off her shoulders. She didn't resist, letting me remove it completely, until the hand on her ass was now resting on bare skin. Just a tiny swatch of red satin and a string covered her butt. I rolled us over once more, until I was on top again.

"Do you like it?" she asked softly, glancing down at the lacey red that held her breasts up and out, displaying them so enticingly. With her dark hair and eyes, it really worked, matching the bright shade of her lipstick, which was surprisingly un-smudged, even after our protracted make out session.

"Very much," I smiled, kissing her again. "Why today?"

"Well, aren't you the curious one?" she giggled. "Most guys would just get right to it, and to hell with conversation." Her eyes sparkled as she spoke, looking up into mine. "You're not like most guys, are you?"

"I don't know. I'd like to be a little less like most guys my age, if you catch my drift," I replied.

"Yes, I understand," she smiled, caressing my face. "I think I can help you with that, honey. Maybe you can help me, while we're at it."

"I'll sure try, Steph," I nodded.

"Good," she grinned. "Now, ever since that day, when you treated me so kindly, in the rain, well, I've had this recurring thought." Her fingers traced lines across my skin as she spoke with almost childlike reluctance.

I'd had thoughts of my own since that day, thoughts that it appeared were about to come to fruition. If hers were anything like mine, helping her with them might be fun.

"Go on," I nodded.

"After we fell in the pool, when we stripped off our wet clothes, and were in just our underwear...."

"Yes?" I asked, recalling the image of her in only her nearly transparent bra and panties, soaked to the skin, nipples puckered tight and standing tall in the cold. My cock twitched, as it had then.

"I saw you, um, saw your...."

"And I saw you, too, baby," I smiled.

"Then, your sister brought up what you do, you know, alone, in the, um.... in the bathroom...."

"Oh. That," I looked away. I felt her hand on my face, and glanced back.

"Don't be embarrassed, honey," she said quietly. "Everyone does it. I do it, you do it, even your sister does it. Hell, my mother has a vibrator, in her bedside drawer. It ain't there for decoration. I've seen what you've got, and you have nothing to be ashamed of. Then last night, you admitted that you did it, thinking of me. God, it made me so hot! I just had to have you. I know I wanted to go slow, but I can't help myself, anymore. I hope you're ready to go to the next level."

My cock was threatening to rip out of my pants, so I knew how he felt about it. A quick poll of my senses found everyone on board, if a little nervous.

"Can I ask you to do something for me? It's very personal, but it would mean so much to me. Just thinking about it makes me dripping wet," she asked, rolling me off her and sitting up. I caught her eyes falling on the bulge in my pants, and a smile broke out on her face.

My own eyes were roaming her body. God, she was beautiful. So pretty, and sultry. Lean, smooth, yet so curvaceous. Ah yes, those curves. Most notably, the ones on her chest. 32F, I recalled, from my dryer detective work. I stood up, to adjust myself, as my erection was uncomfortably cramped.

"Take it out, please," she breathed, her gaze locked on my crotch. "I want to see it again. I want to see all of it. Please, let me see your big, hard cock, in your hand."

It goes without saying that no woman had ever asked me to do that, given my lack of experience. Was it embarrassing? Maybe a little, but also exciting. Besides, my pants were severely cramping my style. I needed freedom.

I think I set a new personal record for dropping my pants, beating the previous record which took place a few hours after some especially spicy Mexican food. My underwear was stretched tight, and it was next, allowing my erection to spring out straight.

"Ah, that's better," I sighed.

"Oh my god! It's even bigger than I thought!" Stephanie gasped, never letting her gaze waver. One hand dropped instinctively between her thighs, immediately beginning to rub her pussy through the tiny thong that barely covered it. "Stroke it for me! Oh god, please, let me watch you slide your hand up and down that beautiful shaft. Please?"

If she was going to play with herself while watching? Yeah, I think I could jerk off for her.

I grabbed my dick with my right hand, and began to slowly stroke it, causing a deep moan of pleasure from her. She spread her legs wider, tugging the small strip of fabric aside so her fingers would have better access. My eyes went down to where a neatly trimmed but surprisingly thick bush of pubes became visible. One finger dipped inside the lips that protruded from the matted hair.

I was a virgin, yes, but I'd logged hundreds of hours doing this, jerking off to internet porn. What I saw between her legs captivated me. It was so unusual to see actual pubic hair, in an age of shaved, waxed, hairless pussy. I liked it.

So, the two of us moaned repeatedly. She watched me stroke my cock, while I watched her finger herself. Each of us were totally focused on the other. I could smell her arousal, and hear the wet, squishy sounds her fingers made as they penetrated her swollen lips. My cock was oozing slimy pre-cum, which helped lubricate my hand. Stephanie helped, leaning forward to spit on my dick. When she laid back, she spread her thighs wider still, and put both hands to work, plunging two fingers inside while the other hand strummed her clit urgently. The movement shook her tits in her bra.

"Oh shit, Steph, you're so hot!" I grunted, fisting my shaft furiously. "You're going to make me cum!"

"Oh yeah, that's what I want, honey," she growled, fingering herself deeper. "I want you to shoot it all over me." She paused her motions for a few seconds, quickly unhooking her bra and tossing it away. "Right here, on my tits! Do it honey! Blast that hot, sticky cum on my big tits!"

I can't tell you how many times I had dreamed of this. It used to be my sister's tits that I wanted to cover in pearly streaks of pleasure, but Stephanie had joined her years ago, and now was the primary rack of my fantasies.

"Oh, shit, oh shit, oh SHIIIIIT!" I groaned, jerking madly. "Gonna cum! Gonna cum! Here it cums!"

Splockkkkkk!

I was shaking, my body clenching from top to bottom, as I shot rope after rope of semen over her bountiful chest. It took me a few seconds to realize that she was shuddering, as well. Her moans mixed with mine, as we both came at the same time. Was it coincidence, or kinkiness? Did she get off on being cum on?

Who cares? She was mine, now, and as soon as I finished squeezing the last drops out of my dick, I knelt between her legs, drawn to her pussy like a moth to a flame. We were both trying to catch our breath, but I wasn't finished yet.

Her thong was soaked, pulled to the side, but still in place. Her pussy lips pouted open, poking clear of her hairy but manicured bush, which glistened with droplets of dew in the aftermath of her orgasm. At the top of her slit, a big, excited clit peeked out of its hood, among the curly brown cushioning. I couldn't wait, and licked her juicy snatch from bottom to top.

"Oh my god, YES!" she gasped, immediately grabbing a handful of my hair. "I was hoping you'd go down on me, you beautiful man! I love being eaten!"

And, now that I've tasted your cunt, I can honestly say I'm a fan of eating you, I thought, swirling my tongue around inside her. I fluttered it over her clit, as well, inducing more moans of pleasure from her, and tightening her grip on my head. Her delicious juices were abundant, soaking her bushy pubes with fragrant arousal. I just hoped to make up for my lack of expertise with enthusiasm, and licked everything I could reach, inside and out, even her tart little asshole.

I'm not sure how long it was, or what I did to cause it, but suddenly her thighs clamped tight around my head. She twisted her torso, taking me with her, as another orgasm swept over her. The pussy my face was buried in gushed, forcing me to swallow more of her tastiness, and breathe through my nose as much as possible. Finally, her body melted into the mattress, and her thighs relaxed, releasing me.

I sat back on my haunches, wiping my chin with the back of my hand. I noticed that her heaving chest was now almost clean of my semen. Obviously, she had been busy scraping up and swallowing my goo, while I had been munching her muffin.

"Okay," she panted, struggling up onto her elbows. "As soon as.... I catch my breath.... you lose your.... virginity. I'm gonna suck.... you back.... to.... hardness. I've got.... rubbers in my.... drawer. You're going to take that big dick, and fuck me, until I pass out."

Sounds like a plan.

***

My dreams were full of what we just did. Her lips on my cock. Her hands, lovingly rolling a condom onto my shaft. Her pussy sliding down over my virgin penis, surrounding it with warmth and wetness that was beyond comprehension. She had hung her big breasts in my face, begging me to suckle her nipples while she rode me smoothly. She even came again, before I rolled her over, and took control.

She then wrapped her legs around my waist, and encouraged me to fuck her into oblivion, clawing at my shoulders repeatedly while I did so.

My first time. We all remember our first time, and I always would, but honestly, the details were blurred. I was on top, pounding her into the mattress, then I was behind her, drilling her pussy deep. I seem to recall her riding me again, at some point. The only thing that mattered was pleasure, and satisfaction.

Those I remember vividly, even after we fell asleep in each other's arms.

"Stephanie?" I heard, in a distant voice that seemed familiar somehow, even though it was warped by my dream.

"Stephanie? What the fuck? Andrew!" the voice said, getting closer and penetrating the fog. The luscious creature in my arms stirred, dragging me into wakefulness. I opened my eyes.... and saw my sister glaring down at me.

"Andrew! You fucking bastard! What did you do to my friend?" she spat.

"Relax, Hannah," Stephanie mumbled, sitting up in the bed. Her breasts tumbled out in the open, clearing up any lingering doubt my sister may have had about our state of dress.

"Did you have sex with her?" Hannah snarled, ignoring Stephanie's nudity. She gestured to the three cum-filled condoms, tied in a knot, on the bedside table.

"No, actually, I had sex with him," Stephanie clarified, combing her hair with her fingers. She pulled the sheet up, covering herself, but uncovering more of me. "My idea, all the way. You can stop giving him a hard time about being a virgin. I'm happy to say he's been had, and he was very, very good. In fact, I think I'll keep him."