All Comments on 'The Friends List Ch. 05'

by thatsbogus

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
BruceWoBruceWoalmost 2 years ago

This definitely deserves another chapter ….. maybe an epilogue

pcman1950pcman1950almost 2 years ago

Well, it makes me wish I'd been born 50+ years later or to a non-repressive family or community. A lovely fantasy with realistically drawn players. 5 stars all the way.

BruceWoBruceWoalmost 2 years ago

I did keep thinking he was going to end up with Vanessa…. “Close to Home” being the obvious tease.

BocjBocjalmost 2 years ago

You do a great job here (and throughout the series) of including character development and story while also keeping it consistently hot. (I’d love an epilogue in which Monique visits Kingston and she, Pete, and Sam have a threesome, but I don’t want to tell you what to write next.)

CaptainFrostBiteCaptainFrostBiteover 1 year ago

An absolutely fantastic series, well done and thank you!

Alys21Alys2112 months ago

Enjoyed the bit where they watch each other - love that sort of stuff.

S_FoxS_Fox2 days ago

Great the way you wove the story, loved your writing style & depth of emotions.

Thought it galloped to it’s end & obvious lead to a further episode (or 2) but ….. nothing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthatsbogus@thatsbogus
Update, May 10: I won an award! My story Like That Episode of Seinfeld won the February 2023 monthly contest. Thanks so much to everyone who voted. My new story stalled over the winter but I’m writing again. I’m about 3/4 of the way through and I’m hoping to have it publishe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES