The Fuck Stop: Family Outing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned the clit-licking tongue back on as I was fucking my pussy. Holy shit. It felt amazing. My cunt was humping into the dildo, trying to cram in even more pleasure. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes, focusing in on the sensations in my pussy. The video's sound faded away and my brain continued to supply me with a barrage of fantasies to go with my self-love. Images flashed through my mind: Brad staring lustfully into my face, my ex-boyfriend getting caught fucking his fleshlight, the mother-son porn from the other night, a nondescript cock fucking me mercilessly, my son Jake jacking his throbbing cock with my used panties.

With this last unexpected intrusion, my eyes flew open. At first, I thought my mind had conflated two of those images to create one in which Jake was fucking a fleshlight. It took me a moment to realize that, no, I was actually seeing this! Where the video screen had been, there was now a simple window into another viewing room. My son was in that room, looking directly at me with mouth agape, and fucking his cock hard and fast into a fleshlight.

I let out a startled shriek, but it was too late. I was already cumming. I couldn't stop plunging the dildo in and out of my cunt. My orgasm rushed through my entire crotch, and the exquisite licking motion of the toy combined with the current visual stimulation had me bucking and writhing like madwoman. Jake did not slow down his assault of the toy pussy either, he kept driving his hips into it until his body shuddered and he unloaded his seed.

********************

Evidently, my scream alerted the staff that something was wrong. Brad burst in the room to make sure I was okay. My wet, open pussy was still exposed when he came in, and I could see the outline of his cock thickening down the side of his pant-leg. I did not want to be aroused by this.

"What the fuck?" I shouted. "One minute I'm watching a video in private, and the next minute, the screen is a window instead? A window into another occupied room?"

"Oh my God, Elena, I am so sorry about this. I think I know what must've happened. When a video ends, the system automatically rolls up the projector screen after one minute. We will have to beg your forgiveness and understanding as well as that of the other patron. I can't believe Mallory and I screwed up so gargantuanly here."

Just then, I saw the redhead who I assumed was Mallory, step into my son's room. I was struck by a nauseating idea: what if these people found out we're mother and son? I didn't think either of us could ever live that humiliation down.

"Um, you know what, Brad, it's okay. Not that big a deal. We actually came together. I mean, we came here together, to this store." I cringed at the double entendre.

Brad cocked his head to the side. "You did?"

"Yeah," I said as I hurriedly swiped my panties from the floor and stuffed them in my handbag. "Yep, he's... the boy who mows my lawn." This was technically the truth.

"Ohhh," Brad said, a look of understanding coming over his face. "Came here for a little stranger role-play, did you?"

"Uhh, yeah, sure did," I replied, ready to get the fuck out of there.

"Well, in that case, sit back down and let us show you some of our fantastic couples' toys!"

"Oh, actually, we have to get—" I started, but Jake and Mallory were walking into the tiny room.

"Ahem... that's right, I'm here with my lawn boy and you caught us roleplaying as strangers," I said obviously to inform Jake of our cover story.

"How kinky!" Mallory giggled." She pushed Jake into the room, grabbed Brad and said, "You two lovebirds stay here, we'll be right back with a few surprises."

Before I could protest, she shut the door and left with Brad.

I was about to apologize to Jake for having to see his mother like that and suggest that we leave, but Jake spoke up. "Mom, that was the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen."

"H—how much did you see?" I asked.

Jake, apparently past all pretense of decorum, replied, "Enough." His eyes roved over my body and returned with smoldering intensity to my face.

I felt an involuntary twitch in my pussy. My jaw fell open and I sat in stunned silence for a moment. I wondered why even after that spectacular cum, I was still horny as fuck. Had I really just cum to the sight of my son humping a fleshlight? And had he cum to the sight of me fucking my pussy with a dildo?

Before I could ponder the matter any further, Brad and Mallory returned, carrying a stash of sex toys.

"Okay, guys," Mallory said, "I've brought you some really fun items to try out. Here, we have a vibrating cock ring, and a fluffy tickler—great for teasing, also, some flavored lubes—"

"Um, actually..." I interrupted, "we haven't... consummated the... uh... whatever, yet."

Brad looked at me. "Oh? You haven't fucked the pool boy yet?"

"Lawn boy," I corrected, stupidly.

Brad grabbed the fluffy teaser toy from Mallory and stepped toward me. He dragged the soft feathers across my cleavage and leaned in to whisper in my ear.

"Why haven't you fucked the lawn boy yet, Elena? You know you want to. In fact, I bet you're just dripping for it."

Brad crouched down, lifted the hem of my sundress, and barely brushed the tickler against my bare pussy. My son and Mallory were watching while I stood frozen, not knowing what to do. Brad then swirled and dipped his finger in my opening and brought the finger to his mouth to suck. We moaned in unison. He took another fingerful of my juices and held it out to Mallory, who eagerly sucked on his wet finger.

"Mmm... that's divine," Mallory purred. She then stepped forward and put her own finger up my soaked cunt. I was too stunned (and horny) to say anything.

"Jake, you're going to love tasting Elena," Mallory said. She pulled her finger out and stepped right in front of Jake. She stuck her pussy-coated finger in his mouth and grabbed his package with her other hand.

Jake's eyes closed and he moaned around Mallory's finger, pushing his shorts-clad crotch into her hand. He reopened his eyes and saw me standing there with Brad still holding my dress up. With a determined, lusty stare, Jake crossed the tiny room in two steps and backed me up until I fell back onto the padded bench. He grabbed my legs, lifting and spreading them at the same time until my knees almost reached my ears. He kept still for a moment, savoring the view of my glistening, exposed pussy.

Jake turned his eyes up to meet mine, and while maintaining eye contact, he flattened his tongue and lapped from my leaking hole up to my protruding clit. I gasped as another torrent of liquid escaped my cunt. Jake then dove in to overwhelm my pussy as if he was passionately French kissing it.

Both Brad and Mallory expressed their joy at Jake claiming my pussy like that. "Atta boy!" Brad said, and patted Jake's shoulder. "Fuck yeah, eat that fucking pussy!" Mallory squealed with excitement.

Brad reached over and roughly yanked down the top of my sundress along with my bra, leaving my tits exposed. Due to the restrictive fabric now bunched up under them, my tits were pushed upward toward my face, which really showcased their size and firmness. My nipples were rock-hard and pointing toward the ceiling.

"Such pretty titties," Mallory said. She began to flick her tongue over my left nipple. Brad tweaked my right nipple hard and grunted, shifting his erect cock in his pants.

"I'm gonna go check on the front. Mallory will take good care of you," he said before closing the door behind him.

So there I was, folded in half, at the mercy of my son's oral assault and the gorgeous redhead's tantalizing mouth on my tit. I was so unbelievably aroused and started to wonder if that was in spite of, or because of the taboo of the situation. Either way, my horny cunt didn't give a single damn.

Jake alternated between the flat-tongued lapping, tongue-fucking my pussy hole, and kissing and sucking my clit. He was a surprisingly accomplished pussy eater. To the extent they could (which was not much, due to my positioning), my hips began bucking upward a little, my pussy yearning for even more of my son's talented tongue.

"You like that?" Jake asked from between my legs.

"I love it," I moaned.

"Cum for me Mo—" Jake started, but realized what he was about to say, and finished: "Mmm... Cum for me Elena."

I flinched for a second, but Mallory didn't seem to catch his near-revelation, and moaned as she continued teasing my nipples with her tongue.

Jake plunged his long middle finger into my needy pussy and focused on rolling and sucking my clit with his tongue, looking up at me the whole time. This combination of total wrongness and oh-so-rightness was too much to handle, and I felt the first waves of orgasm after about thirty seconds.

"Oh fuck! Yes... Lick my fucking cunt!" I growled through gritted teeth.

My son didn't skip a beat, and kept up his mouth work as my pussy pulsed into his face. I don't squirt, but I do get incredibly wet when I cum. I could see my juices covering the entire bottom half of Jake's face. My whole crotch must have spasmed over a dozen times, and Jake stayed put for all of them, giving my clit a gentle lick here and there. I sat there limp and panting, basking in my post-cum intoxication.

********************

Mallory, having had a front-row seat to the preceding event, looked to be overwhelmed with lust. She muttered something about "taste... pussy..." and grabbed the sides of Jake's face, pulling him in for a kiss. She groaned into his mouth, as if my residual pussy juice was sustenance to her thirst. She was planting sloppy kisses all over his mouth and face, licking up wetness that trailed down his neck. Jake was hungrily kissing her back when their mouths made contact.

I watched, enthralled. It was like seeing two teenagers out of their parents' sight for the first time. Mallory only looked to be a little older than Jake, probably 24 or 25. She was really beautiful, with her striking red waves that cascaded past her shoulders, ivory skin and sparkling green eyes completing the package. She was wearing a short and twirly black skirt with a black polo shirt. Above one breast was embroidered in white: "THE FUCK STOP." The plain black outfit only served to accentuate her obviously voluptuous body. I could understand why my son was hungry for her.

"I think Elena needs to rest for a bit," Mallory said, looking over at me. She was right. I was still catching my breath from the earth-shattering orgasm my son had just given me with his mouth.

"But I can tell you still have plenty of energy, right Jake?" Mallory asked.

Jake nodded and grabbed one of her tits through her shirt.

"Ooh, grabby, aren't we?" she teased. "I can grab stuff too." She cupped and fondled Jake's cock and balls through his pants. I hadn't really seen my son's junk yet, since the first time it was covered by my panties, and the second time it was buried in a plastic pussy. I was excited at the prospect of seeing him in all his glory as I observed the outline through the tented material.

"I bet Wee-Wee is lonely in there, does Wee-Wee need to come out and play?" Mallory cooed playfully. Jake just moaned his assent and thrust his crotch forward toward the buxom redhead. Absurd as it was, Mallory's baby talk to my son really turned me on for some reason.

She reached to undo Jake's belt and unzip his pants. She pulled them down, along with his boxers and his cock sprang free. And holy shit! It was no wee-wee, it was a man-sized tool. It was fat, at least 7 ½ inches long, and had a sensual upward curve. He wasn't manscaped, but just like me, had sparse pubic hair. Fuck, even his balls looked great and made me want to suck on them. I winced internally with the realization that I wanted to suck my son's balls. Mallory obviously appreciated the outstanding cock in front of her, too.

"Ooh, nice package, Jake!" she said. "While I really want you to fuck me silly with that gorgeous cock, I think I'll save the honors for when you and Elena... consummate. No, I'm going to make you cum with one of our wonderful toys. After all, I am a saleswoman, right?" Mallory said with a giggle.

Jake was practically vibrating with desire and a moan escaped his lips when she mentioned fucking him.

"What did you think of the Brandi Love Fleshlight?" Mallory asked as she rummaged through her toy stash.

"It felt really good," Jake replied.

"I thought you'd enjoy it. How would you like to try one of our asshole simulators?"

"Uh, yes please."

Mallory grabbed another fleshlight-type device, along with a clear, open-ended stroker toy and some lube. She set the items next to Jake's legs.

Mallory undid several of her polo shirt buttons, grabbed both tits and let them flop out of her bra and shirt. She flipped up her skirt for both of us to see that she was not wearing any panties, her completely shaved slit on display.

Mallory explained that it is store policy for employees to remain "dressed" at all times, even when "assisting customers." She added that sometimes nudity just couldn't be helped, but she tried her best to follow the rules. My son and I were staring at the hot redhead, both stunned by the surreal scene.

"My last question is, do you want a freebie, or do you want to help me get off at the same time?"

"I want to bathe in your pussy juice," Jake said seriously, and Mallory and I laughed.

"Mmm... I like your attitude," she said, and instructed Jake to lay back. She pulled his shirt up and over his head and grabbed a small, square pillow from her stash of items to place under his head. Mallory straddled my son, facing his legs and allowing her bare pussy to rest on his abdomen. She drizzled a good amount of lube onto his upward-pointing prick, and he sucked in a breath at the shock of the cool liquid.

"Don't worry, love, it'll warm up soon," she soothed.

Mallory took the simple clear sleeve, about the dimensions of a soda can, and began working it down on Jake's engorged cockhead. Mallory had her skirt hitched up and Jake was switching between ogling her perfect ass and stealing glimpses of me, still exposed from our earlier play. I was watching him too, specifically the clear toy moving up and down on his hard cock. It was really fucking sexy.

"So tell me, Lawn Lover Boy, have you fucked anyone's ass before?" Mallory asked.

"No," Jake replied.

"Well, it's important to use lots of lube. And now that we have you lubed and warmed up, let's give it a go!"

With that, she swapped the clear sleeve for the asshole-shaped fleshlight, working it very slowly down his shaft. Jake grunted his approval.

"Oh fuck, that's tight."

"Yes, assholes are incredibly tight and you have to go in slow and easy, just like I'm doing."

Jake's abdominal muscles clenched with his effort to not go apeshit on the toy at this moment. Mallory's pussy must have felt this and she wiggled her ass on him.

"Ooh, I think I'm getting wet, Jake, can you help me out with that?"

Jake sank his fingers into her ass cheeks and pulled her crotch back toward his face. Mallory sighed in ecstasy as his tongue made its first contact with her waiting snatch. She continued pumping the mock-asshole toy on his cock slowly. I didn't know how much technique there was to jerking a guy off with a fleshlight, but Mallory seemed to intuitively know how to maximize his pleasure.

Each of them was moaning and groaning intermittently and the show they were putting on for me was revving my libido again. Mallory started grinding her cunt in my son's face and Jake began bucking his hips upward to fuck into the fleshlight, as Mallory increased the speed of her pumping a little.

However, I couldn't help but wish that I could see more. I couldn't see Jake's cock, because the big, clunky fleshlight obscured it. I also couldn't see his face with Mallory's pussy on top of it.

"Mallory? Would you mind going back to using the clear toy?" I asked.

"Sure, Elena! You really want to watch his cock getting worked, huh? I bet you also want to watch your fuck toy—I mean lawn boy—shoot his load too!"

"Mmm..." I moaned. Jake, hearing the desire drip from my voice, thrust his dick hard and fast up into the sleeve a few times. Each time the head of his cock popped out of the top of the toy, I felt my pussy get wetter. The growing heat in my crotch made me want to spread my legs. I hoisted my feet back up onto the bench with me and positioned them far apart so my cunt was on display.

Mallory shifted her posture so instead of being mostly upright, she was considerably leaned over, her face inches from my son's pumping meat. She slowed down her jerking and started using her fluttering tongue to tease his cockhead as it emerged from the toy's outer end. Jake grunted as he sensed this added pleasure.

After a bit, Mallory seemed to be getting off on this, figuratively and literally. She started working her pussy hard into Jake's face, forcing him to focus on her clit. I could hear her gasping and muttering soft curses. She had abandoned the toy around Jake's cock so she could concentrate on the feel-good in her cunt. She moved her hands to the floor on either side of Jake's legs. Her mouth was open and panting, causing her tongue to haphazardly rub around on his head.

Jake was now focused on making the horny slut cum. I could actually hear his wet lapping and slurping on her pussy, which drove me crazy. I had to start touching myself again. Mallory was in the home stretch now and began grinding her clit and humping her pussy indiscriminately all over my son's face. She grunted in time with her thrusts as she came.

Surprisingly, Mallory needed no recovery time, and immediately started jacking the clear sleeve on Jake's swollen cock again. She let her pussy spasm with the aftershocks and moved off of Jake's face. He was obviously very aroused and close to cumming himself. I switched between staring at my son's bucking hips and his face, which was contorted with pleasure. Mallory pumped faster, and after a few more tugs, Jake's hips were lifting off the ground and he was shooting thick ropes of cum all over the place.

Before Jake was even done spraying his seed, Brad walked back into the room.

********************

We were all a bit startled as Brad spoke: "Well, well, well... what have you all been doing? I can see that you two have been having fun. But why is Elena all alone over there?" he said leering lustily at me.

"Mallory didn't even get you a toy? You poor thing," Brad said as he stepped closer to me.

"Do you need a toy, Elena?" he asked.

I nodded, mock pouting up at him.

Brad said nothing and unzipped his fly. My vision narrowed into a tunnel straight toward Brad's crotch and I watched him pull out his massive tool. Brad's cock was... professional. It looked like a porn star's—long, thick, and smoothly shorn. His balls were so smooth they almost looked shiny. He fisted his cock around the base, causing the taut skin on the head to strain even further. He stroked the length of the shaft a few times as I sat entranced.

Brad stepped right up next to me and rubbed his cockhead on my glistening outer labia, from my taint to my clit, his eyes fixed on mine. I gasped at the firm yet spongy sensation. Brad pulled his dick back up to stroke it with his hand a few more times. I needed to be fucked so bad. My pussy was open and begging for it, and Brad's restraint was making my cunt even more hungry.

"Here's your toy, baby. Do you need it?"

"Yes," I hissed. I made to grab his cock, but he deflected my attempt, placing my hand on my still-exposed left tit. While handling his dick with his right hand, his left hand moved to my right tit and began tweaking the nipple. He pointed his cock back toward my pussy and began his rubbing again, soaking his cockhead with my sticky juices.