The Fuck Stop: Family Outing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad alternated between dragging his cockhead up and down the length of my wet folds, circling it around my clit, and teasing my hole by pushing in just a fraction of an inch. He continued this for a minute or two, and just as I thought I might cum from his non-penetrative rubbing alone, Brad pulled his wet cock away from my pussy.

"You might be dripping wet, my dear," he said, "But you're not quite ready yet."

My face fell in disappointment, but before I could protest, Brad spoke again.

"Suck on my cock, Elena."

I didn't need to be asked twice, especially if it would eventually lead to him fucking my aching cunt. I climbed down from the bench and squatted with my back against it. Honestly, I couldn't wait to get Brad's cock in my mouth, as ludicrous as the whole situation was. I was beyond caring about parental propriety or common decency. I was hornier than I'd ever been in my life, and I was operating with consideration only to my carnal desires.

I took Brad's fat dick in my hand and guided it to my mouth, flicking my tongue around it before lightly sucking on the head. Mallory and my son watched from a few feet away as they caught their breath and relaxed.

It had been six months or more since I sucked cock, but just like riding a bike, I quickly remembered all my old tricks. After sucking rather timidly for a minute, I suddenly pushed my head forward, allowing his length to be totally enveloped in my mouth. Brad groaned. I bobbed my head on his cock, occasionally letting my nose rest for a few seconds on his bare pelvis. I pulled off and gave myself a breathing break while I lapped at the underside of his prick and massaged his balls at the same time.

Brad was clearly enjoying the attention from my mouth. He let off low moans and "oh fucks" as I pleasured his glorious cock.

At some point, Mallory piped up to ask if she needed to go check on the store.

"No, Mallory, Cindy came in for her shift. But I do need you to come over here and spread your legs so I can fuck you," Brad replied.

"Unhhh, fuck yes," Mallory whispered as she cupped her hand on her greedy snatch. She was already rubbing her cunt as she walked the few steps over to the bench. She sat down beside me and got into the same position I had been in in, legs hiked up and feet spread wide on the bench. Brad gazed longingly at her open pussy as I kept sucking.

He looked down at me and met my upturned gaze.

"I can't wait to stick it in her warm, tight cunt, Elena."

"Mmmhmm," I mumbled around his cock.

Brad grabbed the sides of my head and started gently thrusting into my mouth.

"I'm gonna fill that little pussy with my big cock. Just like I'm filling your mouth right now. How should I fuck her, Elena? Slow and gentle?"

As he said this, he pushed his dick inch by inch into my mouth, then pulled it out just as slowly.

"Or do you think I should give it to her hard and fast?"

I guess my sensual moan and fingers going immediately to my clit showed Brad which option I favored.

"Yeah, you want me to fuck her hard, don't you?" he said through clenched teeth. He began humping into my face with some intensity now, really fucking his cock to the back of my throat. I struggled not to gag. This was making me so hot. I furiously rubbed my clit, desperate to cum. But shortly after he started fucking my face, he pulled his dick out with an audible 'pop.'

Brad stepped to the side of me and instantly plunged his cock into Mallory's waiting pussy and she cried out in ecstasy. He did indeed start off fucking her rough, and it was so goddamn sexy to see the cock-in-pussy action this closely. Eventually he slowed his thrusting and the personal connection between Brad and Mallory seemed to grow, placing them in their own little world.

The sudden absence of Brad's cock in my mouth made my dick deficiency apparent. I turned away from their writhing bodies and saw Jake sitting across the tiny room, his back against the wall under the window. He was looking directly at me and slowly pumping his hard-again cock. We locked eyes and I could not go a minute longer without his stiff pole in my mouth. Maintaining our eye contact, I crawled on hands and knees over to my son.

Jake's jaw fell open as I lowered down to my elbows, stuck my ass in the air, and licked the underside of his shaft in one smooth motion. Though my knees and elbows hurt on the hard floor, my lust pushed these discomforts out of my mind. I settled in to give my son the best blow job of his life.

I spent a little while teasing Jake with my tongue, running it the length of his shaft, circling it around his cockhead, fluttering it along his ballsack. My son's cock was not as big around as Brad's, but it was nearly as long. It was also harder and warmer, making me just want to devour it. Eventually, I couldn't hold back and lowered my head down, allowing my mouth to capture almost his whole shaft.

"Oh fuck M—erm, Elena," Jake groaned, again almost spilling our secret.

"Does that feel good, baby?" I pulled off for a second to ask.

"Real fucking good."

I lowered my head back down and began slowly working my son's shaft up and down, using both suction and my tongue to accent the sensation of warm mouth. I fondled his heavy balls intermittently. I was so lost in the mission to pleasure Jake that I was jolted from behind when I felt a warm wetness up in my exposed pussy lips. I whipped my head around to see Mallory lapping at my cunt while Brad fucked her doggy-style.

I guess they wanted a change of position and/or scenery, and everyone was reaping the benefits. Brad was able to view some hot pussy eating and cock sucking while he railed Mallory. The more aroused Brad got, the more intensely he fucked her, and the harder she got fucked, the more enthusiastic her cunt-lapping was.

Mallory's tongue felt incredible licking and slurping all over my pussy. And lo and behold, the sloppy kisses on my cunt got me outrageously horny, and I bobbed even harder and deeper on my son's prick. I remembered back to previous 69s I'd had and how having my pussy licked at the same time caused me to lose control, choking down dick until I gagged—and loving it.

Since mine and Mallory's mouths were occupied, the boys were left to do the dirty talking.

"Ahhh, both you little sluts got your tongues working overtime! And this one's got her tight hole filled up with my dick," Brad said, as if narrating for an audience.

Jake, apparently taking a cue from Brad growled, "You like sucking my big cock? Huh? Yeah, you love it."

"That's right, son, she loves taking that cock! I bet she wants you to fuck her mouth," Brad said, egging Jake on.

I moaned, feeling a fresh gush of juice flood my pussy. With that, my son started bucking his hips up to maximize his invasion of my throat. The sounds of wet licking, sucking, and fucking filled the room. I thought we were both on the brink of cumming, and was so ready to take my son's load into my mouth and swallow it all. However, Jake had a different idea.

********************

My son stopped fucking my mouth and reached down to pull me up by the shoulders and closer to him. For a fleeting instant, my mind reverted back to seeing him as my precious little boy, and the underlying guilt I was compartmentalizing about the whole thing threatened to burst forth. But as Jake pulled me closer and I felt his raging erection dragging across my thigh, the need to have him filling my womb returned tenfold.

Jake pulled me in for an incredibly sensual kiss. It was soft and tender at first, but became more passionate as we explored each other's mouths. He was a fantastic kisser and I thought about how weird it was that I knew that about my son. At this point, he had already mastered my pussy with his tongue, but for some reason, this deep French kissing seemed even more intimate.

I was straddling Jake, his cock nestled between my ass cheeks. My arms were wrapped around his neck and his hands were on my hips. He broke our kiss to whisper in my ear.

"I want to fuck you," and then silently mouthed the word "Mom."

Before I knew it, Jake was guiding my hips up and back a little, so that my sex was hovering over his straining cockhead. But he stopped there, and did not make a move to push up into me. He was waiting for me to make the decision, and I couldn't have been any more ready. I lowered my body onto my son's rock-hardness, my needy cunt devouring his cock inch by inch.

Jake groaned as he entered me slowly and I gasped once the full length of his cock was inside. We sat there a minute, letting our parts get a feel for the other's territory. Soon, I needed to move, to feel his steely rod sliding in and out of my slick channel. I gyrated my hips up and down and soon we were properly fucking. Jake reached up to fondle my tits with one hand, while the other was gripping my ass. I relished the sensations of my son's fingers digging in to the soft flesh of my ass cheek and kneading my breast, all while I bounced my dripping crotch on his lap.

I leaned forward to whisper in his ear, "You feel so good inside me, baby."

Jake moaned and began thrusting up into me. I moved from my knees to my feet in a squatting position to give him more leverage. My son grunted each time he humped into my cunt. Before too long, he withdrew his cock and stood up, pulling me up with him. He moved me toward the bench, facing me toward it and pushing my upper back down so my head came to rest on the padded seat.

My son leaned over and breathed into my ear, "Now you're really gonna get fucked, Mom." My pussy twitched and I shivered in anticipation. Jake took his cock in hand and rubbed along my wet slit until he found my entrance, pushing in just the head. He then grabbed both of my arms and pulled them behind me. My son was now in total control.

My pussy was so well lubricated and aroused from Jake's probing, that his cock slipped right in to the hilt. I yelled out from the intense pleasure at him reaching a new depth that could not be achieved in our previous position.

"Oh fuck, baby! You're so deep!"

Jake moaned and started plunging his dick in and pulling it almost all the way back out. He was doing this slowly at first, savoring my pussy gripping each inch of him. With him holding my arms behind me, he controlled the speed and depth of our fucking. Nonetheless, my horny cunt couldn't resist fucking back. Just before I started begging him to fuck me harder, my son began increasing the speed and force of his thrusting.

Jake and I were in our own world at this point. The surroundings, the store, Brad and Mallory no longer existed. It was just myself and my son. Fucking like animals. I felt an orgasm building in my loins and bucked my ass even harder toward him. Each time my son's cock fucked into my burning pussy, I felt closer to cumming.

"Oh Jake, fuck me! Fuck Mommy's cunt baby!"

Jake humped me even harder, ramming into my pussy with all the strength he had. I could hear and feel his balls smacking off my clit. My mind suddenly flashed to the random incident that sparked all this craziness: the incest porn I walked in on Jake wanking to. We were reenacting that titillating scene! This combined with what he said next sent me over the edge.

"You like having your son balls-deep in your pussy, Mom? I'm gonna fill that tight pussy with my cum!"

Jake let my arms go but wrapped one around my neck, pulling our bodies closer together. He kept thrusting into me as I came, wave after wave of gratification rolling through my crotch. Then his motions became erratic and I could feel his cock jerking, sending jets of semen deep inside me.

We both collapsed on the bench, exhausted from our physical efforts as well as the release of pleasure. It was then that the real world came crashing back down. Mere feet away from us were Mallory and Brad, still fucking, but now on the floor in the spoon position, facing us. They had been watching—and hearing—the whole thing. Brad was fucking his cock slowly and deliberately into Mallory's wet, sloppy cunt. They both had self-satisfied smiles on their faces.

"Oh my god," I said, and covered my face with my hands. Jake remained silent. There was really nothing else that could be said.

"That was fucking hot," Brad offered.

"I'm so embarrassed, I can't believe—" I started, before Mallory interrupted me.

"Elena, there is nothing you need to worry about, babe. So you two are mother and son—so what? You both fucked and got fucked good. It's not like there's a law against that!"

"Well, actually—" Brad started, but Mallory elbowed him to shut up. He slammed his cock in her up to the hilt in protest, and she moaned.

"My point is," Mallory continued, "You came here together, and sometimes things just happen for a reason. Maybe what happened today was meant to be."

"Why don't either of you look surprised? Or disgusted?" I asked.

"Honey, we knew when you two walked in that you were mother and son," Mallory explained. "Don't be mad! What I mean is, this happens at least once a week around here."

Jake piped up, "You mean once a week a parent and a child come into the store together, or that once a week incestual fucking happens here?"

Mallory thought for a moment. "Hmm, usually both!"

"She's right," Brad said, "Somehow the stars usually align and people end up fucking when they come to The Fuck Stop together, regardless of their relationship."

I was beginning to feel a little less atrocious. And finding myself getting aroused again watching the two employees casually bang while they conversed with us. Shit, I could not be contained today. I noticed out of the corner of my eye that Jake's cock was already stiffening again and he had begun stroking it to full hardness.

"Watching your hot fuck has actually inspired me," Brad said.

"How do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, I had originally planned to nut all over my coworker's lovely face. But watching a young man unload his seed into his mom's cunt has inspired me to do the same."

With that, Brad picked up speed and began fucking Mallory harder. He lifted her leg up higher, spreading her pussy and allowing him to thrust deeper. Mallory reached down to rub her clit.

I looked down at my son's lap and saw that his cock was now at full mast. I needed it inside me again. My cunt ached for his cock. I glanced up at Jake and his lustful expression showed that he was practically drooling for my pussy too. I scooted over on the bench and moved to a half sitting-half squatting position over him and impaled myself on his rigid cock.

"Unhhh, fuck," I groaned with the utmost pleasure of having my son inside me again.

"Yeah, ride your son's cock, Elena," Brad encouraged. Mallory could not speak, as Brad's arm was curled around her shoulders, his fingers in her mouth.

Despite me being in front of him, Jake was still able to see over my shoulder. We watched the sexy employees fuck while our own groins slapped together. The sounds of relentless cocks plunging in and out of wet cunts filled the small room. The aroma of horny pussy had also permeated the confined area.

Brad's cock was jackhammering into Mallory's pussy now, his hefty balls bouncing with each thrust. Mallory's curvy body was quivering with the force of his fucking and her tits were jiggling about all over the place. He looked as if he was approaching the finish line and she was fingering her clit rapidly, gyrating with the direct pressure to her engorged nub.

Brad pumped into her once—twice—three times, and grunted loudly as he began spurting his hot fluid into her.

"Keep going!" Mallory screamed, "Make me cum!"

Brad did as requested and kept fucking his cock into Mallory while she furiously frigged her clit. Soon, she too was cumming. Her hips were bucking wildly as her pelvis strained with contractions. They both rode out their intense orgasms and went limp. Brad's withdrew his softening cock from the used pussy.

"Now you'll have to go the rest of your shift with my cum leaking out of your pussy," Brad said. "Oops," he added and kissed Mallory's cheek.

"Well, this has been quite an afternoon," Brad said with a smirk. "But there's one thing left to do. Mallory, what's our highest priority here at The Fuck Stop?"

"Customer satisfaction, of course," Mallory replied.

"I happen to know that one of Elena's fantasies is to have her pussy licked at the same time she's getting fucked," Brad said.

"Oh really? That sounds fun. Think she wants to have that be her grand finale?" Mallory asked Brad.

They both looked over to me. I was panting and in heat and all I could do was nod emphatically. They both got up and stepped toward the bench where I was fucking my son. Mallory leaned down and slurped a big lick all the way from Jake's balls up to my clit. I gasped and let out a horny whimper.

Mallory did this move a few more times while Brad tweaked my nipples. Then Brad and Mallory switched positions and Brad parked in front of us, letting his tongue roll over my clit at a steady pace. Mallory grabbed one of my tits and started sucking and nibbling on the nipple.

I was going insane with desire at this point. All the sensations mixed together—Mallory's beautiful mouth bathing my tit and teasing my nipple, Brad's expert stimulation of my engorged clit, and my son's rigid cock pounding away deep within my cunt—had me in a state of ecstasy I had never previously experienced.

Having felt so unsatisfied these last few years, the attention lavished upon me by these three wonderful individuals (particularly my son) made me feel loved and desired. I knew I would not last long in this situation, and felt my climax quickly approaching.

I began bouncing on my son's cock, each hump bringing Jake's cock deeper into my pussy and driving my clit onto Brad's tongue. I rode until I felt the first sign of ticklish heat deep in my belly and kept riding as the wave crashed through my stuffed cunt and throughout my whole body. I could feel my pussy walls clenching and spasming around Jake's cock.

"Ohhh fuck," I cried, "You're all making me cum! Make Mommy cum!"

My verbal and vaginal orgasmic reactions set Jake over the edge and he started cumming too. I felt his second load of jizz spurt into my already sloppy pussy. The aftershocks of pleasure kept us bucking and grinding into one another for a moment. Brad and Mallory finished their licking and sucking and withdrew from us, straightening their disheveled clothing.

I collapsed back onto my son's chest. His cock stayed inside me for a minute until it began to soften and eventually flopped out. A trail of his teenage spunk dribbled out of my pussy.

"So, how would you rate your experience at The Fuck Stop today?" Brad asked.

"Very, very, VERY satisfied," Jake answered.

"And you, Elena?"

"I just can't believe all this happened today..." I said, dazed, "but I loved it." I turned around and gave my son a not-so-innocent kiss.

"Now that you know how awesome sex can be with each other, take advantage of every opportunity you can find to fuck," Mallory advised. "Hell, you may even want to come back for our Taboo Love seminar next month."

"What do you think, Mom?" Jake asked.

I didn't know if I'd want to return for the seminar, but I was sure that my sexual exploration with Jake had only just begun.

I laughed and gave him the age-old mom response: "We'll see!"