All Comments on 'The Funeral'

by promithius

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Steve1613Steve1613over 5 years ago
Nice story

Interesting storyline but it seemed a bit rushed at the end. Perhaps another chapter?

IlovemymotherIlovemymotherover 5 years ago
More chapters

Great story only spoiled by the abrupt ending. From wedding dresses to living together the end in one paragraph too quick. Cried out for another chapter at least and why no pregnancy please reconsider new additional chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pretty good

It would have helped if Tyler had some degree like engineering and made a ton of money, but apparently as the story described he was apparently a bum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A tiny bit of promise but...............

This story started reasonably well but went downhill quite quickly and just became another very average story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Degraded quickly

It went downhill quick when the first thing he said when she started grinding on him was to call her "baby" like come on, this is supposed to be a mother and son story and he is immediately calling her baby and other pet names?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ugh

Wow. That could have been nice, but I had to give up at the conclusion of the first page. The last thing I want to read is a mother/son love story that begins its relationship with control and abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A very nice strory!

I loved it. Promithius you wrote it and solved it like a mathematical equation. Every nice and all the T's crossed all the I's dotted. But all in al a very good and enjoyable story! 4-Stars! It IS Fiction after all!

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Nice Story

That was a very well written story and I enjoyed it tremendously.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
TRACY,TYLER,AND ANN

I WOULD LOVE TO READ MORE ABOUT TRACY,AND ANN MAKING LOVE,ACTUALLY ANN MAKING LOVE TO TRACY..I FEEL THAT TRACY AND TYLER SHOULD HAVE BEEN MAN,AND WIFE,WITH TRACY BEING TYLER'S PRIMARY SOURCE OF AFFECTION.SINCE HE ASKED TRACY TO BECOME HIS WIFE FIRST,AND THE FACT THAT HE LOVED TRACY MORE THAN ANN

bumblegrumbumblegrumover 3 years ago
Excellent

Thank you, promuthius, for a well written story. Enjoyable, but as with other commentators, I found the ending rather abrupt. Could do with some further development before a more leisurely ending. All told, I felt it was just, by a fine shade of the ratings, worth five stars. Good on you promethiius.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

Enjoyed the story. I would like to see further development of the plot/subplots, specifically between mother/daughter; the training of the mother; impregnation of mother and/or sister.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This author seems to always feel the need to add an extra party, or parties, to cloud an otherwise interesting couple's feelings for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved the story how a son brought out the sexual side of his mother, you needed to continue with more of this story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Liked it very much how a mother finally became a lover to her son and daughter. You should have continued further till sister started having his children and they all were still having a loving sexual relationship. Gave it 4 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous