All Comments on 'The Futanari Diaries Ch. 02'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AgintReDAgintReDover 2 years ago

Loving this story. Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am amazed that Benji can still walk. Great story.

WestfjordianWestfjordianover 2 years ago

Fantastic! Keep it up!

LopioLopioover 2 years ago

I just love your style, keep it up. It is awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please keep writing this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great writing style as usual, even better this time maybe! Would love for this series to continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love it! Keep the chapters coming!

DBRN84DBRN84over 1 year ago

I love how this is not just sexual but sensual. I can't wait to read the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As much fun as this is, you made this character into nothing but a cum bucket. His pleasure seems incidental.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story has a strange vibe.

RodimusMikeRodimusMike12 months ago
Already on Chapter 2 and.

Benji already has Jade,Mum,Caroline,Vanessa,Bailey,Khloe,and Ms. Wilson eagerly wanting to fuck him relentlessly.But for Ms.Wilson she will have to wait for nextweek to get her girlcock into Benji's bowels.

Benji has already promised Mum and Caroline the whole weekend,and hopefully Benji will get his first taste of pussy with his dick from Mum,and maybe even Carolines.But to learn that Vanessa has always been in love with Benji and he was so thickheaded not to know that is surprising,but everyone excluding Benji knew how Vanessa felt about Benji.

Now Benji's male friends (forgot there names) both seem envious that Benji has every or just about every Futanari Girl and Women (Ms.Wilson) basically in love or lust with him.So it wouldn't surprise me if Benji has a harem of Futanari's after Graduation and they would all love to marry him or be one of his concubines.All I can say is Benji is gonna be very busy with that many Futanari's who want to be with him constantly,but oh what a Glorious Life Benji will have with his choice of Futa's.

DuncanitaDuncanita7 months ago

Damn, i would have loved a dominant futagirl as a teacher...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES