The Futanari Diaries Ch. 06

Story Info
The life of a young man and his love for futanari.
8.2k words
4.87
10.6k
29

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/03/2023
Created 01/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Schoooooool's out for... SUMMER!

Schoooooool's out for... EVER!

Okay, maybe not entirely. I still had my final exams that would determine which university I would be attending, or it would at least give me a choice if my score is good enough. Having aced all my classes, finishing top of each subject I studied, I was confident going into my exams.

Those last couple of weeks passed by too quickly. Sounds weird saying that, but with the new relationships I'd formed with both classmates and teachers, I was saddened that I'd turned eighteen so late in the year, left imagining what life would have been like if I was a February or March baby.

Jade continued to drop me off at school every morning, our morning kiss now drawing a small crowd. Most knew she was futanari, so the fact she was my sister wasn't a problem... well, to some males and all the futanari present. To the surprise of our small friend group, Miss Wilson wandered out to join us each lunchtime. Never did anything that the school management would have considered inappropriate, but it did keep any other teachers away. Otherwise, the only futagirl I had sex with during lunchtime was Vanessa, though I did end up blowing all eleven of my girlfriends during those last two weeks, with promises that things would go further once exams were finished.

I learned of my protection in those last couple of weeks though. All the futanari who attended had been friendly. As I've said previously, they'd always been polite and kind, but since becoming sexually active, it was now something far more. It still felt weird being an object of desire. Half the male population of the school would fist-bump me, approving nods in my direction. The other half looked at me in disgust. As for the women...

Vanessa proved she wouldn't put up with any comments against me. Walking down a crowded hall towards my lockers, I heard a voice call me out. "Fuck off, you little faggot." Turning to see a group of girls in my year group, all of them sneering in my direction, I returned a smile, a polite wave, and just walked away. Water off a ducks back, far as I was concerned. "Yeah, that's right, you little pillow biter. You'd better..."

She didn't get to finish that sentence, hearing the slam of something heavy into metal, turning to see Vanessa with her hand around the girl's throat. "Call him any sort of name again, you little bitch, and my friends and I are going to ruin your fucking life," she growled.

Walking towards Vanessa, I raised my hands for calm. Then the fight started. I stayed out of it. Got sort of ugly for a minute, but soon, my girlfriends had the young women on the back foot, Vanessa, Bailey and another of my girlfriends, Casey, dealing damage to those who'd been hurling the abuse. With handfuls of hair, they marched the girls in my direction, kicking them in the back of their knees so they were almost submitted before me.

"Apologise now before I rearrange your fucking face," Vanessa growled. I could see on her face she was both furious and upset. Bailey was crying tears of rage and sorrow. Casey glanced at me and grinned. I think she was enjoying it.

"Sorry," the girl muttered. I knew her name, but I'm not even going to bother naming her. I was used to being ignored completely. Their attitude had changed for the worse since I'd slept with Jade that first time.

"Louder!" Vanessa cried, pulling her hair, "So everyone hears!"

"Sorry, Benjamin! Sorry for calling you names."

"You too, bitch!" Bailey shouted, "And your cunt of a friend next to you."

"We're sorry. So sorry. We won't say anything again!"

Vanessa lifted the girl to her feet, and turned her around. "I see you within ten feet of him, I hear you say anything to him except a cheery greeting during these last weeks, I'm going to bury you. Now fuck off, you little cunt."

The girls ran off, amazed no teachers had come to split us up. Vanessa and Bailey hugged me immediately. "I'm fine," I said, "I've been called worse."

"Not on my watch," Vanessa stated, "I know that bitch anyway. She's never liked you for some reason. We've always looked after you, Benji. Jade told us to once she left for university. We've happily done it since."

"And I won't have my boyfriend abused and called names," Bailey stated.

She liked calling me by that title. She'd practically moved into our house, taking my room as I was sleeping with Jade every night, though my sister made sure I spent time with Bailey so she didn't feel lonely. Bailey assured me that my mother's showed her more love and affection within a week living with us than in ten years from her own mother. Almost made me start to cry... before marching to her old home to have words with her mother, only stopped by Bailey halfway there, asking me to leave it alone. She wasn't worth the words.

So life had been good. There'd been no repeat of an afternoon session with Miss Wilson, as she visited my house each weekend instead. My girlfriends would come visit, Miss Wilson helping us with studying, giving advice for our exams, university, and general life advice. She was getting along with my mother's rather well at the same time, and there was no missing they'd enjoyed a threesome considering the noise being made by Mum, hearing her begging to be fucked in her pussy and arse by two massive girlcocks.

Jade, Bailey and I were listening in our (Jade's) bedroom, finding ourselves turned on, and we had our own threesome at the same time, swapping ends so both had the chance to fuck me while the other was blown. Everyone was sharing rather embarrassed glances at the breakfast table the next morning, before we all burst into laughter, admitting it had been a fun night for all of us. Vanessa admitted to slight jealousy about Bailey having practically moved in, so Mum insisted she visit every day if she could, though staying overnight was difficult. That didn't matter, Vanessa just happy to be around me. By the last week, I had visitors every afternoon, the house almost overflowing with young, beautiful futagirls.

I felt like a kid in a candy store sometimes, not sure who to pick.

With a week between the end of classes and the start of exams, my plan was to study hard as I could and only relax once they were over. All my girlfriends visited during the day, bouncing ideas and thoughts off each other as we revised everything we'd learned for nearly two years. Having topped all my classes, I found myself in the role of advisor for anything they had trouble with. I was rewarded for my help with some tasty girlcock to suck when they finally understood an issue or problem. Vanessa and Bailey were the only two to have fucked me so far, so it was agreed no fucking in front of everyone else.

"So, once we've all fucked him, are we going to have a gangbang?" Casey wondered. I glanced around, noted most faces lit up at the idea, "I mean, just imagine the eleven of us gathered around, fucking and filling his arse with cum. Hell, add his sister, mothers and Miss Wilson. Anyone else you can think of?"

"My mother," Vanessa stated, much to my surprise. Vanessa noticed. "She's always liked you, Benji. She's hoping you'll pop around to visit again soon, though I don't mind coming here every day."

"Don't forget Jade's friends," Bailey added, "I bet they'd love to fuck him again."

"I'm wondering who loved him more out of the three," Aubrey said.

"Oh, definitely Alexis," Vanessa suggested, "See the look in her eyes when she was inside him? One of complete and utter love. You've had the hots for her something fierce for a while too, Benji?"

"I did. All my sisters' friends have always treated me nicely, though Jade dumped any friends who were anything but nice to me. She looks after her little brother, just like my friends do."

"Most of the females at our school are complete and utter cunts," Bailey muttered, "Clearly indoctrinated at home to not like if not flat out hate our kind. Doesn't help some of the teachers were hardly objective when it came to us. Fairly sure I got lower marks from two teachers simply because I have a girlcock and pussy instead of just a pussy."

"That's exactly why I'm studying law," I said, "This is at one school. Now imagine the same thing at every other school. At universities. In the workplace."

"Benjamin Marsh, Saviour of Futanari. Hmmm, has a nice ring to it," Vanessa only half joked.

"Just want to do the right thing. Open up any history book and it hasn't been easy for you."

"Anyway, back to cheerier topics, are we going to gangbang him later?" Casey asked again, "Because I reckon we'd enjoy it and he'd love our eleven thick girlcocks slamming his arse, leaving our cum deep inside him."

"Are you trying to turn us on, Casey?" Amber asked, giggling away. She was another of my girlfriends. I'll mention them all eventually, I'm sure.

"Is it working?" Casey retorted.

"I think we're all nursing erections," Vanessa replied, everyone nodding, including myself.

So we had a mutual masturbation session, though I ended up swallowing all eleven loads, eagerly opening my mouth each time. Mum did ask later that night why I wasn't particularly hungry at dinner. When I told her what happened, she glanced at Bailey and chuckled. "Was it fun, sweetie?"

"Totally fucking hot, Cathy. We were tempted to do one big facial, just absolutely coat his face in our spunk, but we knew how much he'd love to swallow our cum."

"Fuck, now I'm hard," Caroline muttered, turning to her wife, "Don't suppose..."

"You'll be buried in my pussy straight after dinner, lover. I'm sure Benji and Bailey would like to watch."

"Hell yes, watching you two make love is wonderful. If I wasn't kept so sexually satisfied nowadays, it would be definite wank bank material." I paused before adding, "Correction, I do wank but there is always a thick girlcock up my bum when I do it."

The table broke out into giggles at my description. "I'd watch you wank, Benji," Bailey whispered.

"No need as I have all of you. Trust me, you all help keep my balls well and truly drained."

"And you do the same for us, Benji," Jade stated, "Mum, I'd love to watch you and Caroline make love too."

So that's what happened. I sat between Jade and Bailey on the couch as Mum got on her knees, lowering her head onto a pillow, arse raised high enough for Caroline to slide her thick ten inch girlcock into her pussy. Mum's face lit up with delight as Caroline wasted no time fucking Mum hard. Though arousing, I wasn't interested in doing anything except watching, leaning into Jade next to me as Bailey cuddled into me.

"Yeah, you love my big girlcock don't you?" Caroline growled, grabbing a handful of Mum's hair.

"God yes. Slam it into my pussy. Fill me up like you always do, baby!"

"That's right, and later tonight, your arse is mine."

"Make sure I don't sit properly at the table tomorrow morning. Just destroy me with your fabulous tenner."

"Fucking hell, Mum!" Jade exclaimed, chuckling away.

Caroline glanced our way and grinned. "Mummy loves her wife's massive girlcock slamming deep inside her cunt. My god, what a cunt it is though. Ten years of marriage and she'd still so fucking tight."

"Tight for you, lover."

Letting go of her hair, Caroline leaned forward, resting a hand to either side of Mum and started to nail her even harder. Mum's brain was practically mush by this point, just begging for Caroline to cum inside her and that was about it. Caroline lasted at least another ten minutes before she exploded, her entire body shaking as she enjoyed her orgasm. Collapsing onto the floor together, Caroline lifted herself up so Mum could at least roll onto her back, the two softly kissing as Caroline ended up back inside Mum rather quickly.

"Again?" Caroline nodded. "Legs right back so you can destroy me again?"

"Bedroom. I want your ankles restrained as far back as possible."

Mum looked at us and giggled. "Night, kids. We'll try not to keep going too late."

Jade switched on the television as they disappeared upstairs, finding something interesting to watch and also to drown out at least some of the noise. Bailey asked if they were always like that. Jade admitted they'd never had a problem showing affection, but only started being blatantly sexual once I turned eighteen. Jade had seen them fuck plenty of times since she'd turned eighteen, and had enjoyed more than one threesome with them.

"Wow," Bailey whispered. She was quiet before she asked, "Jade, are you in love with your brother?"

"I am. Are you in love with him?"

"Yeah," she whispered, cuddling into me, "Scares me a little, how strong my feelings are. But a good scary, because I know he'll never hurt me."

"He deserves our love for being the best man I know."

Jade had a large bed, offering Bailey the chance to join us for the evening. She leapt at it, finding myself being snuggled to either side by futanari I loved and adored. Surprisingly, we didn't have sex, remaining clothed, barely kissing each other. We relaxed in the company of each other, chatting generally about anything that came to mind.

The Saturday before my first major exam, which was on the following Wednesday Jade drove me around to see Miss Wilson one last time as I wouldn't see her again until after our exams. We'd then have our graduation and the party the same day and night, and there was a good chance we wouldn't see most people at our school again. To be honest, I wasn't going to miss most of them.

Jade said she'd pick me up whenever I wanted, kissing me softly and wishing me a good time. Miss Wilson opened the door as I approached it, giving me a tight hug and soft kiss before escorting me inside. I had nothing with me as I wasn't there to study. I'd done all that I could. Everything I needed to know was in my head. Miss Wilson knew what I was there for and so did I.

"Sure you're up for this again?"

"Absolutely, Miss."

"Same as last time in the classroom or go further?"

"Just the classroom. I know what to expect then."

"Would you like an audience?"

"I'd prefer just us, Miss," I replied softly, "It's our special thing together."

That earned me another kiss, this one hot and heavy, her expert tongue making me hard in seconds, my hand feeling her up at the same time, earning a girlish giggle. When she pulled back, she took a step and looked me up and down, her demeanour changing immediately. "Strip now, slut."

"Yes, Mistress."

Stripping quickly, she ordered me up to her bedroom, to wait on my knees by her bed. Doing as requested, ensuring I took my clothes with me, neatly folded and piled where I was told, I waited on my knees as expected. My face lit up when she appeared from the bathroom as she was showing far more skin than before. Still the six inch stilettos. Still the stockings and suspenders. But no panties nor bra. A pearl necklace that hung down to her cleavage. And the mask that was around her eyes, highlight her emerald green orbs.

And she had the riding crop again, along with a small flogger and the paddle. I gulped, thinking I was in for some discipline today.

Seeing my erection, she managed to smile down at me. "I won't cage you today, slut. But you will get the ring around your balls."

"Of course, Mistress."

"I hope you ate your Weet-Bix this morning, slut, as you'll need your strength today." She gestured with the riding crop. "Up on the bed in the middle, on your knees, resting on your forearms."

Once I was in position, she gave each cheek a paddle. "Good little slut, wearing my plug. How does it feel?"

"Wonderful, Mistress."

"How long has it been in?"

"Since just after I woke up, Mistress."

She gave each cheek a slap with the paddle again. "Good little slut."

I had no idea what she was actually going to do. The butt plug was something different already. Noticing the hooks on the bed posts, I wasn't surprised that I ended up being bound by each wrist, instructed to keep my upper half elevated. That was going to prove difficult, as although I did have upper body strength, I could only hope endurance won out in the end.

Feeling something around my neck, she said it was a collar and chain. Guess it was to make me feel like a dog or something. Made sense as I was going to be fucked doggy-style in the end. I knew chokers were a sign of ownership, or so I'd read briefly. I still didn't know much, I just went along with it as I knew Miss Wilson would keep me safe. It was how much I trusted and now loved her.

She blindfolded me, which wasn't a surprise, but no gag this time. "I want to hear you moaning like the little slut you are," she growled into my ear, "And I want to hear you making noise. I want to hear you begging me."

"Yes, Mistress," I moaned, pressing her girlcock into the base of the plug inside me.

"Are you a little butt slut?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Whose little butt slut are you?"

"Yours, Mistress."

"That's right, my little slut. I have friends coming around soon, my little slut. They're all going to take turns fucking your tight little arse. One after the other, a fucking train of thick girlcocks slamming into your tight little body. God, I'm getting harder just thinking about it." Pressing into the base again, I moaned a little louder. I was desperate for her girlcock by now. I was also rock hard and dripped pre-cum. When she pulled back and noticed, I felt something different across my arse, figuring it was the flogger. "No leaking, you little slut. Where's that cock ring?"

I felt it applied and knew I was in for it now. Feeling her rub my cheek, she ordered that I count off each hit of the paddle, no matter where it landed on my body. I'll admit, I actually lost count the first time, as I was far too turned on, my mind all over the place. Because I lost count, I was disciplined, feeling her run the riding crop up and down my back.

"I ordered you to count the slaps of the paddle, slut. Did you do that?"

"No, Mistress."

"Does the slut deserve punishment?"

"I do, Mistress. I'm sorry, Mistress."

"Ten whips of the crop, slut. Count them off, and you'd better count them properly. Count!"

I managed to count the ten, but by the time she was done, I was unbelievably horny, almost sobbing with my desire to feel her inside me. When I felt her grab the base of the plug, I kept my mouth shut so I didn't release the loudest moan of my life, surprised when I felt her fingers run up and down my back. "That's a good little slut," she whispered, "It's okay. Mistress will take care of you now. You will thank Mistress, won't you, slut?"

"Yes, Mistress," I sobbed, not through pain, but sheer blessed relief she was going to fuck me.

Feeling her thick girlcock slide inside me was blessed relief and I couldn't help the loud moan that escaped me, particularly as she gave me all eleven inches at once. "Thank you, Mistress," I almost cried, "Thank you, Mistress." Feeling her soft lips on my cheek, I wondered if she was going to ask if I was alright. The muscles in my arm were now burning but I wasn't going to disappoint Mistress.

As she started to fuck me, she'd occasionally use the whip me like she was riding a horse. I'm sure to others it would have looked comical but it felt great. Best of all was her thick girlcock slamming into me. Feeling her pull out left me confused for a moment. Then I felt something pass under my nose. "I wore these panties earlier, slut. Open your mouth, you're making too much noise."

Her panties were wet and I could taste her cum. Her massive shaft slit back inside me, hands at my hips, as she started to nail me again, giving me her entire length with every single thrust. Her panties kept the noise down, feeling her fingernails digging into my upper back, running them all the way down to the top of my arse.

"Good little slut," she murmured, "Take all of my cock. Your Mistress loves your tight little arse. Mistress loves you. Do you love Mistress?" I nodded eagerly to that. "Do you want Mistress to cum now?" I shook my head to that one. "Oh, does slut want Mistress to keep going?" I didn't know what to do. Should I nod or not? She slapped my right cheek. "Respond, slut."