The Futanari Diaries Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love my big sister, and if she wants to be with one my lovers, she will always have my blessing. The one thing Jade said is that as long as I'm not left alone. As far as she's concerned, I will never sleep alone in bed again."

Starting to slowly ride me, she said, "Going to need a bigger house then."

Thrusting up into her earned a grin. "A mansion?" I wondered.

"Whole tower of apartments that connect. Go from room to room, sucking and fucking. Your arse filled with our cum while you fill some our pussies with yours." She rode me faster as she added, "My god, when we want children, the amount of sex, Benji."

Leaning down to kiss me again, she remained close to me as we started to move in unison, her mouth opening as I must have been touching places as yet untouched. Her eyes lit up as she started to ride me finally, giving up eventually and needing to stroke her girlcock. Being a good boyfriend, I took over stroking her, earning another soft kiss.

"That's it, baby, stroke my big, thick shaft. You want my cum, baby? Want it all over your chest?"

"Fuck yes. Spray it, Bailey, then lick it up and share it."

"And you'll fill my pussy?"

"Anytime you want, gorgeous."

She rode me faster and faster, and I could feel my orgasm rapidly approaching at the same time. Her lips barely left mine by now, our tongues playfully duelling, still able to stroke her at the same time. When she started to smile, I knew she was going to cum, feeling her thick girlcock throb before I felt warm cum start to soak my chest. She stopped riding me for a moment as her entire body shudder, lifting herself up slightly so I could lick my hand clean, before I then fed both of us what was on my chest.

"Close, baby?" Nodding, she added, "Fuck me from behind?"

I wasn't going to say not to that offer. I didn't last very long once I'd slid back inside her. In that position, her pussy was so incredibly tight, it was just far too exciting. I don't think she minded that I finished quickly. A sign of how good she felt and the fact she excited me so much.

After a quick shower, we dressed and returned to the kitchen to grab dinner. Mum said it was fine to sit in the living room with a lap tray. Jade took one look at her and glanced at Mum, suggesting Bailey had that look on her face that she'd had some very good sex. Caroline just added that she looked well fucked.

"Worth the wait," was all Bailey said, I remained silent, focusing on sating my appetite for something other than sex. At least for the moment...

With the party organised for the next day, Bailey happily wandered off to her bedroom for the night while Jade practically dragged me to hers, shut the door, stripped me, bent me over the bed and just fucked me. She wasn't angry, it was what she wanted, and once she started, I was begging her to keep going, not stop, and fill my arse as much as she could.

"Love you so fucking much," she growled into my ear, "What little brother wants, little brother gets."

"Love my big sister's big fat girlcock!"

She kept fucking me but laughed. "Well, big sister loves little brother's tight butt. Like it was made for me."

"Well, in a way, it was."

"Once I cum in you, we'll make love properly. So fucking horny though, Benji. Seeing Bailey and that smile on her face, my little brother certainly knows how to please futagirls."

"I have good teachers."

Once she'd fill my bum for the first time, we lay on her bed. Well, I lay on her bed, she positioned herself between my legs, making out for a few minutes until she was hard again. As soon as she was, I was delighted to feel her slide back inside me again, hands under my knees, as she started to pump me again. I wasn't particularly worried about an orgasm of my own, having enjoyed a few with Bailey, but my sister loved making me cum, so assured me that I'd be fucked from behind again, which assured her an orgasm for me too.

When I did cum around half an hour later, that urged my sister on to fuck me harder still, enough to earn a few grunts before she pulled out, feeling her spray cum all over my back. It wasn't something she did very often, or I did with any lovers, as we all preferred it when my butt was filled. Jade giggled away to herself. "Oops, I made a mess," she whispered in her little girl voice, all innocent like, "Benji, whatever will we do."

"Lick it off?"

Yep, that's exactly why she did it as I felt her tongue run up my back. "Damn, I taste good. No wonder you're constantly sucking my girlcock."

Bailey joined Jade and myself in the shower, the pair giggling away as I took great pleasure in washing them up and down. When I started to shampoo Bailey's hair, she almost burst into tears, Jade hugging her first until I finished so I could hug her too. The poor young futagirl had been neglected and unloved by nearly everyone in her life for too long.

No surprise Jade insisted she sleep with us that night. My last thought was about the party next day and what was going to happen.

*****

A/N -- Not sure what people are thinking regarding the type of relationship between Benji and Miss Wilson, but while I've explored some of the topic, it won't continue throughout the story. Let me know if you are enjoying the small scenes in each chapter and I can add further small scenes later.