All Comments on 'The Futanari Sisterhood Ch. 02'

by RollingStop

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
FbjsFbjsover 3 years ago

Would have liked to see more consent, and care on the sadistic bits. Sounds like there's some plot to unfold and happy to join the ride (:

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This story continues to deliver, love how they're dominant with him but not too evil or mean-spirirted about it, the part with Erin was really hot even!

Thank you and looking forward to more, especially what the "ritual" is all about...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I hope this happens

I really hope at some point, Brian gets to fuck one of them.

RedArrowKuczynskiRedArrowKuczynskiover 3 years ago
So much this!

This. This right here is why I need to win the lottery. So I can blow 100 grand on hiring 10 or 15 clean, hot, disease-free escorts for my first time taking it from a trans-woman, and basically recreate this story! Love it, hope to see more!

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 3 years ago
Part 2.

It wasn't described for a few details but one is how Julie didn't have a bulge when younger and her and Brian played together in a swimming pool or something.So how did Julie end up becoming a Futa?,did she inherit her girlcock on her 18th birthday or was she born with it and it just developed after maturity?.

The other thing is clearly that was a Sorority but how did Brian become part of that sorority being a man,typically sororities are strictly for girls,unless said Futa's are allowed to have guys there to satisfy them.

Also was Julie like the Den Mother and tricked or enticed her brother Brian to go to college with her so she could initiate Brian into her Sorority and to become their fucktoy?

Ultimately I think Julie lied to Brian to get him to join her,knowing he probably would have refused if he had known they were gonna gangbang him,but after the initiation and taking all 8 Girlcocks he probably changed his mind.I think some of the girls were sympathetic to Brian,like Gwen,and the shy one but the others seemed mean and sadistic and got pleasure out of torturing Brian.But maybe that was out of context to welcome Brian into there beds.

Lastly it was written that the Girls pretty much fucked and sucked eachother regularly so did that mean they were all Lesbian Futa's or were they Bisexual ones.I would think the latter since they all fucked Brian eagerly and all 8 cum in his ass.Hopefully they ease up on humiliating and torturing him now that they like him and can fuck him everyday.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
love it!

I noticed some ppl wanting more consent and hope brian can top. Not me! I love it when the protagonist is completely dominated. I hope you write the story as you want but just wanted to let you know that whatever direction you choose there will be ppl who will love it and others who will want something else. THanks for your story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I wish to see more

Good story buy i would like to see more also can you make Brian fuck them at least because they fuck each other and they fucked Brian qo Brian can fuck them at least just Gween

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I loved the chapters. Hope for more. Especially the ballbusting aspects. Those were especially hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Ridiculously good!

Haven't read a story as hot in a while, and I read a lot. I like how you managed to give each girl a distinct personality and features. I also like how it's not a cakewalk for the hero without going into hard sadism, this gives it a lot more realism and makes it hotter without making it edgy. With how much sex there is, the story is very solid and it's fun to read, far from simple fap fodder.

My personal preference would have been to add even more story and prep work. Even with the explanation of Gwen being beautiful and him being super horny, he agreed to be a futa's boyfriend awfully quick. Maybe have the process of him agreeing to the gang bang a little slower. Have them have a harder time teaching him to take cock and warm him up to the idea. But that's just my preference, your story is already plenty big and meaty. I just like it when the mind and the body of a boy in a story of this type goes from virgin plain girl–lover to a skilled courtesan for dickgirls in a very slow and detailed way. I really enjoy the process. The mental one even more than the physical one. Not saying you didn't write enough, I just never can have too much of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Ritual

It would be awesome if the ritual was somehow transforming Brian, the male to futa genre is suprisingly lacking

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Agreed on the domination part

Just want to say I agree with the comment above: write the story you like but there is for sure people like them and me that don't mind a bit of rough play! The handling of his poor testicles was especially hot and I hope we see more of that~

GigglingskullGigglingskullabout 3 years ago

Love the story. I REALLY want the next part. Kind of hope he becomes either a futa like them or a femboy.

rahrahrah999rahrahrah999about 3 years ago
Good Work

Nice work so far, can't wait for the next part, think I'm with Gigglingskull, it would be great if the ritual was transforming him, I vote for futa.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I disagree about the ritual

I personally think having him not become a futa is the better idea. The ritual could just be a way for women to become futa not men becoming futa.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 3 years ago

Nice storytelling. As you showed us glimpses of the different girls' sexual personalities, there is much potential for other chapters as we get to see them discover more of each other (times 8). Gangbangs can be hard (lol) to describe in a way that makes each pairing unique. I think you've done that verrrry well.

Testacler3Testacler3about 3 years ago

I also disagree with him being transformed into either femboy or futa.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Yeah, he's a guy at a school. If he suddenly became a girl, then that is extremely suspicious. So much pleasure and pain and be done when he's a guy, loved the rough treatment of his balls. Filled to the brim plugged with a butt-plug and forced to attend class as normal. Perhaps there's a teacher or a mother from outside that is apart of it as well. I like the current level of love and care that is shown while still being forced and dominated. Being changed into a girl, futa, or femboy... I feel like the main character loses too much of him. He'll end up just one of them instead of them and him.

FeredirFeredirabout 3 years ago

I agree it would not make sense to turn him into something else. The girls are able to hide the fact that they're futas now but there's no way he would be able to do the same. Everyone has been loving the story as he is now so I think they should keep it that way. There's PLENTY of futa-on-futa, futa-on-female and futa-on-femboy stories out there already but ultimately it's the author's decision. Loved the story by the way!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Re Transformation

I definitely agree that it is 100% the author's decision where to take the story and anyone that disagrees with that should feel free to write their own stories, but my personal two cents is that it'd be great to see him transform into a futa because 1. there are already so many femboy stories in the futa genre, but I know of practically no male to futa transformations stories (if anyone does know of any I'd appreciate the link) so it'd be good to see something different 2 this story is already leaning too far into the almost cliche of the dominant futa, its just been done to death, I'd like to see something new 3 those that say its not realistic, well its a story about futa and futa transformations (the sister) so realism has already long left the building

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Part 3?

I’ve just read these two chapters and this is one of the best futa stories on the site. Checked to see it’s almost been a month since the last chapter, is chapter 3 in the works or has this story been cancelled. I really hope not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
very nice

great writing

maddictmaddictabout 3 years ago

Hey Brian you came everytime, make use proud.

I'd love to watch those floppy sloppy girl ass while they pump for glory

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
More please!

This story is great. Really hope the author writes another one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This story is soooo good. Lauren is my favourite futa. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Like the story but should least let him enjoy his release .. while others get theirs .since everyone else could and make him wait.not fair to him ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You need to continue this asap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Gotta do a P3!

bakichenbakichenabout 3 years ago

Definitely one of the best Futa stories I read so far.

Excellent description of the cast which makes it easy to follow the story.

I really can't wait for the next parts!

soulhedonistasoulhedonistaabout 3 years ago

Two of the many things that kept me reading: The author uses the traditional form of futanari in the story (with dick & cunt) and there is a real background story. That is refreshing, as lots of other stories are just an endless line of sex scenes.

I wait eagerly for the next part(s) :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

When will we get the 3rd part?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was very hot. Is there more?

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 3 years ago

I agree that a Part 3 (or more) is needed here. I'm curious to know what effect "the ritual" will have on him. Will he become a dominant futa now? Or will he become a feminized submissive bottom boy?

silent_bosmersilent_bosmeralmost 3 years ago

Very arousing. I hope we can read the sequel! I love the themes of corruption surrounding the mysterious ritual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amazing! Would love to read the upcoming parts!!

Jmaster32Jmaster32almost 3 years ago

Keep this story coming

Client8Client8almost 3 years ago

Really good stuff. Brian you lucky stiff!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Brian your pictures are great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Damn that's hot! I would have thought Brian would have to be carried out of the room. Amazed he can walk. Hopefully there will be more. Would like to know more about the future relationship between Gwen & Brian.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cool story, but very confused about the overall premise of the story. I hope you will continue with chapters to clarify. Also, not too crazy about the way some abused his balls while he was licked in. Not nice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was absolutely amazing! Great job! You could perhaps continue the series with Brian's mother too turning into a futa and having some hot fun with Brian, later on joined in by Brian's sister too

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice story but wouldnt the repeaed rape, ball toture, and cum denial tire him out and hurt more than it would be pleasurable? I really didnt like their cruelty, but it fits with the satanic futa coven story line.

pantyhosefunpantyhosefunover 2 years ago

Lucky Brian. Except for when Erin beat his balls.

Michelle2016Michelle2016over 2 years ago

Great story. So hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm almost hoping that this ritual turns Brian into a futa as well. But one can only dream; considering this was last updated about a year ago...

EhsheehsheEhsheehsheover 2 years ago

Loved the story and would like to see it evolve further

OzeminotaurOzeminotaurabout 2 years ago

This great I can’t wait to read the next chapter

Royse69Royse69almost 2 years ago

Great story so wish there was a part 3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So in the next chapter Brian will learn that he is now expected to spend 3 evenings per week with the girls. And that they will not likely be satisfied with just using his ass once.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved part One of this series. It was very well conceived and written with very few grammatical/spelling errors. Especially loved it because it is sooo close to my ultimate fantasy.

However, part Two was awful. It was way too far over the top for me. Instead of being a fantasy, it was just the opposite, bordering on being a nightmare. It almost felt like two different people wrote the two different parts.

GRYFANxGRYFANxover 1 year ago

Loved these 2 parts and and SO hoping there will be more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Only in your mind. He'd be a total mess if all that happened to him. And you never convinced me he would have gone for it in the first place. A virgin and he suddenly has a prick in front of his face? 99.9% of men slap her and leave.

dyrfk45dyrfk45about 1 year ago

Please continue! You've teased us with this ritual and their "gifts", and now we want release!

cdnrockstarcdnrockstar10 months ago

Your stories are so hot! I love them.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Gonna do a part 3??

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So how did his sister Julia grow a huge cock in college, or always have it and he never saw it growing up? That thread is hangin out there

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobies5 months ago

You have a gift for writing about futanari sex! Reading all the wonderful things that happened to Brian made me somewhat envious. I think Mary might be my favorite with those huge tits of hers.

GGCxEpimetheusGGCxEpimetheus4 months ago

Part 3 🙏 please

1Martiniman1Martiniman14 days ago

Very good story, but I’m left a bit pissed off. The story was set up well and seemed to be a great mystery, but then the story was abandoned with questions left unanswered and me left frustrated. Great writing, characters, premise, length and detail so I rated it well. However, it just sucks to read a very long story to find it abandoned. It’s been about 39 months since part 1 & 2 were posted and these were the last stories this writer posted…so I’m not expecting this story to be finished and yet I still need answers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous