The Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tinder
tinder
28 Followers

"Thirty." Sandi said, her voice a bit husky.

Darrin stopped, but he looked like he would have liked to keep going. The tension let out of the room, as if there had been a collective sigh.

On the next hand Annie lost her panties and Kelly was glad to see that she was not shaved like Sandi, it made her feel better about her own bush. Now everyone was naked.

"Have another drink," Darrin said, a slight slur to his words. He stood up, his cock standing out like a flagpole and carefully poured the last of the bottle into the each glass. Kelly stared at the amber liquid in her glass. She felt hot and foggy already, she didn't think she needed any more to drink. She was glad that no one forced the issue of drinking this time.

Liam dealt the cards. Kelly managed to bluff her way through with a pair of twos. Sandi came up the loser.

Darrin had the high hand. He smiled. "Your turn. You have to finger yourself for thirty seconds."

Sandi smiled. She opened her legs wide. Her pussy lips glistened in the light. Her lips were full and pink with excitement. Slowly she ran her finger lightly up her snatch and sighed. Then she massaged her clit, which stood out a bit from under its hood. She closed her eyes, her hips gyrating slightly, her lips parted. Darrin began to count, slowly.

Kelly glanced around the circle. Liam and Darrin were mesmerized, eyes glued to Sandi's hand. Both of them had their cocks in their hands. She thought she could see a tiny drop of moister on the tip of Liam's cock. She shifted slightly hoping she wasn't leaving a puddle on the floor. She'd never felt so wet in her whole life. She looked over at Annie and their eyes met. Annie's cheeks were pink and her hand was pressed against her pussy.

Sandi moaned and Kelly looked back at her. She'd slid a finger into her pussy up to the first knuckle, her thumb still massaging her clit. A drop of clear liquid had gathered at the bottom of her slit. Kelly caught a brief whiff of musky Sandi's excitement. The other girl slowly pushed her finger in deeper and then slid it out. Kelly found she was holding her breath and let it out slowly. She pressed her fingers hard against her own wet sex wanting to touch her own throbbing clit.

Sandi added a second finger and began to pump them in and out to a steady rhythm. She was breathing audibly, her hips moving back and forth.

"Thirty," Darrin said.

Sandi opened her eyes, but her fingers were still moving between her wet lips. Her face and neck were flushed.

"Time's up," Annie said.

Sandi sighed and pulled her fingers out accompanied by a wet sound. She brought her fingers to her nose and sniffed and then, to Kelly's amazement, she stuck her fingers in her mouth.

"Mmm. I love that taste," she said.

Sandi dealt. Kelly had nothing. She discarded and still had nothing.

Sandi came up with the high hand, a pair of queens. She looked at Kelly carefully and then around the circle and then back at Kelly. Kelly felt her face get hotter, she hadn't thought that possible, but it felt like it was on fire. She didn't think she could masturbate in front of everyone.

"Suck Liam's cock for thirty seconds," Sandi said.

Kelly was horrified and relieved at the same time. She looked at Liam. He looked a bit nervous. She scooted across the floor to him, not wanting to stand up. Then she was faced with a dilemma. She couldn't bend over and suck his cock without exposing her pussy and ass to the others. She looked around and saw Sandi smiling as if she knew what was going through Kelly's mind. Kelly looked back at Liam. He took his hand away from his cock and Kelly could see it clearly. It stood up, red and swollen, but the head was well shaped and defined, it was a pretty cock. There was a little moister on the tip. She wanted to touch it, to make Liam sigh. She pushed him back lightly so that he was better exposed and, casting caution to the wind, she knelt in front of him her ass in the air and ran her tongue from the root of his cock, where his balls hung big and loose, up to the tip. She gathered the moister from the end of his cock onto the tip of her tongue. It had a sweet and salty taste.

"Nice pussy," Sandi said and Kelly resisted the urge to cover her sex with her hand.

Liam sighed and Sandi began to count.

Kelly engulfed the head of Liam's cock in her mouth and was rewarded by a slight twitch. Then she slid down the shaft taking as much of him into her mouth as she could manage. He felt wonderful, hard and soft at the same time. Then she came up. Up and down. She let her tongue play at the underside of the head when she came up and his hips jerked forward a bit. She thought she heard him gasp. She loved that she could make him feel this good. She looked up at his face. His eyes were closed. As if sensing her look, he opened them. He smiled at her and she took his balls in her hands, feeling their weight. Liam groaned. Suddenly she wanted him to cum. She wanted to see the look on his face to taste his cum in her mouth. She slid one finger back toward his anus and sped up her sucking just a bit.

"Twenty-two," Sandi said.

Her finger found his asshole. She'd never done anything like this before. She probed it lightly.

"Oh God," Liam said and she felt his asshole contract under her finger and his balls tighten. Then his cock twitched in her mouth. The first shot of cum hit her in the back of the throat and she nearly gagged. She closed her throat and sucked in as he flooded her mouth with his warm essence. She swallowed, but a little escaped from the corner of her mouth. He gasped again and her mouth filled a second time. She looked up at his face, but his head was thrown back and all she could see was his bare tense torso. She swallowed again. The next shot was smaller and the next smaller still. She could feel his cock becoming less ridged in her mouth.

She made sure to suck him dry before she sat up. She'd never let a guy cum in her mouth before. She used a finger to wipe a dribble of cum from the side of her mouth. She looked at Liam who was flushed and breathing hard. She smiled at him and he smiled back. Then Sandi began to clap. Kelly turned to look at her.

"Well done," Sandi said, and she looked truly impressed. "So our innocent Midwestern girl can really suck cock."

Kelly slid back to her place in the circle. She slipped one finger quickly between her legs. It came away dripping wet. She looked over at Liam's cock, which was drooping at half-mast. She wanted his cock in her pussy in the worst way. She looked around. Darrin was slowly stroking his cock and Annie was squirming where she sat. Sandi had a finger between her legs and appears to be stroking her clit.

It was Kelly's turn to deal the cards. Darrin won the hand and Sandi lost again. She seemed happy about it, and Kelly wondered if she'd lost on purpose.

"Whatcha got for me?" Sandi asked.

"You have to eat Kelly for thirty seconds," Darrin said.

Sandi stood up and they all looked at her. She stepped over to where Kelly sat and bent over, spreading her legs a bit to give the others a full rear view.

"Have you ever been with another girl?" she asked Kelly.

Kelly was pretty sure the quick kiss with Leanne Carlton during spin bottle when she was twelve really didn't count so she shook her head.

"You're going to love this," Sandi said. She knelt down in front of Kelly, placed her finger under Kelly's chin and leaned in. Kelly could smell the liquor on Sandi's breath and another smell, something slightly musky, but not unpleasant. Then she pressed her mouth to Kelly's, her tongue gently probing the inside of her mouth. Kelly felt herself melting. It was the only good description for what she felt. One of Sandi's hands found her breast and caressed it ever so lightly. Kelly's insides felt like hot water. Sandi broke the kiss and moved her lips to Kelly's neck, causing Kelly to arch her back. Sandi pushed her back on the rug and began to very slowly kiss her throat and then her breasts. Her tongue flicked over Kelly's nipples and Kelly heard someone gasp and then she realized it come from her.

Sandi continued down Kelly's belly until her mouth was right above her bush. Kelly spread her legs wide. She didn't care who saw her pussy or what anyone thought, she wanted Sandi to kiss her and lick her. Sandi made a low sound that might have been a laugh and then her tongue was gliding over Kelly's pussy lips.

"Oh, you are so wet girl," Sandi said. "And you taste like honey."

Darrin began to count. Then Sandi's tongue touched Kelly's clit. Kelly felt her hips jerk up. Sandi's tongue went down the length of her pussy and then slipped inside Kelly's hole, just a tiny bit. Kelly gasped as Sandi flicked her tongue in and out. Kelly spread her legs wider opening herself to Sandi's tongue.

Then she opened her eyes and looked around. Annie was straining forward to see the action and fingering her pussy at the same time her fingers making a wet sloppy sound. Darrin was had moved forward and was stroking his cock, a hungry look on his face. Liam, his cock fully erect again, was staring at her as he moved his hand up and down. Somehow, knowing that they all watching her, seeing her sex and this moment of intimacy made Kelly all the more excited.

Sandi's tongue mover up her slit, which was good because Kelly wanted her to lick her clit more than anything in the world. At the same time Kelly felt Sandi slide a finger into her dripping twat. It felt wonderful, but she wanted more, something bigger. She looked over at Liam's cock staring at his hand stroking back and forth. Sandi's other hand brushed Kelly's nipple. Then just as Sandi's tongue touched her clit her fingers closed on Kelly's nipple, not rough, but firm. At the same moment Sandi's other finger in her pussy began to move against the roof of her cunt, touching some part of her that Kelly had never known was there.

Kelly felt herself go over the edge, she arched her back and a cry broke from her lips as the orgasm swept through her. She could feel it pulsing in her pussy as Sandi's finger continued to move. First one wave, then another and another until finally she lay there spent.

"Wow," Darrin said, or was it Liam, she couldn't be sure.

Sandi came up and lay next to her and then leaned in and kissed her again. Kelly could taste her own sex on Sandi's lips, but she didn't care; it was a clean, fresh taste.

Sandi sat up and then pulled Kelly up to a sitting position also. She put her arm around Kelly. Kelly felt a bit lightheaded. She looked around. The others were all looking at her. Darrin was still holding his cock. Annie had her hand over her pussy as if protecting it and Liam seemed to be staring at her face.

Kelly touched her still throbbing pussy lightly and discovered a small warm puddle on the floor. She brought her hand up and stared at it. Had she peed?

"You squirted a little," Sandi said.

"It was about the sexiest thing I've ever seen," Darrin said.

Kelly had heard of squirting and had once seen a video where a woman was fingered by and guy until a geyser erupted from her pussy, but she'd never imagined she could do anything like that.

"New rules," Sandi chimed in. "No more cards, the last person to perform gets to pick the next person and what they do." Sandi look around to see if anyone objected.

"O.k. then. Darrin you fuck Annie for thirty seconds."

"Fuck? You mean really fuck?" Darrin asked.

"Yes, really fuck."

Darrin looked at Annie.

"It's fine with me," She said. Her face looked flushed.

"Doggy style," Sandi added.

Annie smiled and got on her hands and knees. Darrin knelt behind her and rubbed his cock up and down. Annie made a little, soft sound in her throat. Then she reached back and guided him to her entrance. They all watched as Darrin pushed his hips forward and his cock disappeared into Annie's pussy.

"Ooooh," Annie said softly.

"One," Sandi said starting to count. Her hand reached around and cupped Kelly's breast. It felt nice. As Kelly watched Darrin's cock going in and out of Annie she found that she was starting to get wet again. Sandi's fingers brushed her nipple caused a little jolt to run through her.

Annie was moaning lightly. She'd reached back and was working her clit with her finger. Darrin was breathing hard, his eyes clamped shut. He looked like he was trying not to cum. She looked over at Liam and found he was watching her. Kelly reached her hand between Sandi's thighs and ran her hand down her smooth shaved Mons. Sandi opened her legs wider and Kelly felt the warm wetness of her pussy. She ran her fingers up and down Sandi's slit while she counted and they watch Darrin and Annie.

Annie was moaning louder now, her fingers moving fast over her clit, but Darrin seemed to have slowed.

"Twenty-five," Sandi said. It came out a little breathlessly. Kelly's fingers were brushing over Sandi's clit.

Suddenly Annie went ridged and cried out. Her back arched and she bucked back against Darrin. Darrin gasped and from where she sat Kelly could see his cock pulsating as he emptied his load into Annie's pussy. A little of his cum leaked out and hung from Annie's pussy lips. Then Annie slumped forward and Darrin's cock popped out of her. A small gush of white jizz came out of Annie and dripped onto the floor. Darrin kept pumping his cock with his hand until the last of his seed dribbled out onto Annie's ass.

Sandi sighed as Kelly pushed harder on her clit. Suddenly she untangled herself from Kelly and crawled across the floor to where Annie had rolled onto her back. Sandi leaned in and began to lick Annie's pussy making sucking noises as she cleaned Darrin's cum out of her pussy. Kelly could not believe it. She stared at Sandi's head bobbing between Annie's legs. Annie moaned.

Kelly could see Sandi's pussy clearly. As she watched she saw a long string of juice slowly extend from her lips. Kelly leaned forward and then crawled over to where Sandi knelt between Annie's legs. She stared at Sandi's pussy. Her lips were swollen and red and her opening was visible. Clear liquid covered her lips. Her little pink rosebud of an anus stared back at Kelly. She stuck out her tongue and caught the drip of Sandi's juice. She let it rest there for a moment it had a light musky taste. She could hear Annie making soft mewing sounds.

Kelly leaned further forward and ran her tongue from Sandi's clit to her opening. She heard Sandi sigh. Kelly's nose was practically in Sandi's ass and she could smell the slightly funky odder of the other girls butt. She found the smell tantalizingly sweet. She reached out and licked Sandi's little asshole. The other girl spread her knees further apart and Kelly licked again. Sandi groaned into Annie's pussy. Kelly pushed her tongue into the Sandi's ass and wiggled it. Then she stuck her tongue into her pussy, lapping up the juices.

Someone put a hand Kelly's ass and then pushed her legs open. She glanced back. Liam was kneeling behind her. She opened her legs and he ran his fingers up her sopping slit. It was her turn to moan into Sandi's pussy. She ran her tongue down Sandi's slit and circled the other girl's clit making her gasp.

Over Sandi's ass Kelly could see Darrin, his cock hard and tall again, straddle Annie's shoulder. She took him in her mouth and Darrin began to move his hips.

Just then Liam removed his finger and she felt the head of his dick bump up against her pussy. She pushed back, wanting to be filled. The head slipped in and her body shuddered. She flicked her tongue over Sandi's clit. Sandi's legs were shaking and her pussy pulsed slightly.

Liam slid his cock into Kelly, filling her. She cried out with pleasure. Annie moaned. Liam was still inside her for a moment and then he began to move, slowly in and out, so that the head of his cock almost slipped out of her at the top of each stroke. Kelly plunged her tongue into Sandi's pussy and reached up to play with her asshole at the same time.

"Ohhhhhh," Sandi's voice was low and husky.

Liam slid all the way back into Kelly and she arched her back to meet him. It felt so good. She probed Sandi's ass, made wet by her tongue. Sandi wiggled her butt and pressed it back toward Kelly encouragingly. Kelly pushed a bit and her finger slid into the other girl's warm rectum.

Sandi made a cooing sound.

Darrin was moving slowly still, but Kelly could hear him panting. Annie had reached up and was cupping his balls and playing with them. Then, as Kelly watched she slid a finger back and slipped it into Darrin's ass. Darrin groaned loudly and leaned forward.

Kelly moved back to Sandi's clit, she could hear Annie gasping and moaning, she sounded like she was going to cum again. Carefully she circled Sandi's clit while moving her finger in and out of her ass in time to Liam stroking into her own pussy. The smell of sex was strong in the room.

Sandi was moaning now, her hips moving to meet Kelly's finger. Kelly could feel a warmth building in her pussy and belly. She spread her legs a bit more and moved her own hips to meet Liam's thrusting cock. She was close, but she needed something more.

Annie screamed, her hips bucking as Sandi bore down on her clit.

"Oh God," Darrin gasp. "Shit, I'm cuming."

Sandi cried out. Kelly could feel Sandi's ass pulsing against her finger. She pushed it all the way in and held it as the other girl buck and panted.

"Unh, unh, unh," Sandi gasped. Her pussy suddenly expelled a light stream of juice and Kelly tried to lap it up as fast as she could.

Liam's strokes had become short and fast, but Kelly was not quite there yet. She reached back and touched her clit, rubbing it lightly. She felt her stomach tighten.

"I'm going to cum," she said to the room.

Somehow saying those words sent her over the edge, she could feel her pussy clamp down on Liam's cock as the first wave of pleasure swept over her. This time it felt like her entire being was melting and she heard her own cries of pleasure as if from far away.

Liam pressed deep into her as she ground her pussy desperately against him. "Oh god, oh God," she panted as another wave took her.

Liam began to pump back and forth inside of her, his tempo increasing.

"Oh, oh," Kelly said feeling another wave build and sweep over her. How long could this go on?

"I'm cumming!" Liam cried. "Oh God, I'm coming!

He pushed deep into her and she thought she felt his cock throb. She knew he was shooting his seed into her. The thought of it caused another wave of pleasure to sweep over her, deep and more intense than before.

"Gnnnhhh," she sounded like an animal. She arched her back and spread her legs even wider. Liam stayed pressed against her for a moment and she could hear him grunting as he discharged his load. Then he bucked against her, pulled out a bit and pushed back in. It felt wonderful and another wave, just a small one washed over her.

Liam slowed, but Kelly was rocked by a small aftershock.

Liam leaned forward cupping her breast and kissing the back of her neck. It felt nice. Then, very slowly he withdrew. He felt him slip from her, leaving her with an empty feeling. His seed slid from between her lips and ran down her leg. She looked up.

Sandi smiled at her. "That was some performance."

Annie was laying on her back still her legs splayed open and her wet pussy exposed, some of Darrin's cum on her chin. Darrin lay next to her his cock drooping and leaking a little cum onto his leg.

Kelly sat back on her heels, and Liam's cum puddled on the floor beneath her. She'd never felt so relaxed and satisfied.

Liam wrapped his arms around her and she leaned back into him. It was going to be a great vacation.

tinder
tinder
28 Followers
12