All Comments on 'The Game Ch. 02'

by nighttimestories

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great......but

you just had to take it to far. It was a very sexy story until you had her giving blowjobs to a group of guys in a bar, and the scene at the truck stop was waaaayyy over the top. If you would have had this sexy woman do one guy at t time, it would have made it not only more believeably, but a lot sexier.

I still gave you 100, because it was good for a time, and you are a good writer.

Thanks,

George/Anne

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Next time..

.. you think of writting a story plot, read it. If he draw up the basic rules, and the first thing she did was to break them, whats the point on that? No jealosy scene whatsoever, no dialog of he reasoning with himslef dealing with it, no point on saying some random chick pinched him. If you are indeed trying to do a Loving Wife story, no point on all of that above. If you want to play him out as a wimp, do so from the very beggining. No point on trying to save his manhood on the first story just to go the oposite direction on the next. If you want to play him out as a pimp, you've done poorly. Still, I've read your other stories, so i'll just mark this one as a fluke, and yet again.. think of the golden word here. Plot.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingalmost 18 years ago
Way over the top (but still plenty fun!)

Gonna have to agree with George on this one – the truckstop was too much. Still, they're in the moment and it wouldn't be impossible.

A fun read.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
A very unforgeting night

She and lover boy are lucky they got out with there lives.after that fuck fest in the truck stop.

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
meh

The story went from a fun, yet very risky exhibitionist game to turning the wife into a sex-crazed whore... it just didn't seem to work out as well.

I think it would have gotten a better response had you kept to the exhibitionism and teasing shared between a dedicated couple, because those are the kind of characters people can easily let themselves enjoy reading about; brain-dead whores lost in lust are the characters we love to love/hate on.

Orion623Orion623almost 16 years ago
Nicely Done fantasy

Enjoyed the story for the most part. But once she went from teasing to handing out blowjobs under the table in the bar the story went from believable to highly improbable. At the start of the story the husband showed some strength of character but by the end of the story he was just another prop in her play. Still, it was kind of an enjoyable read from an author with good imagination.

don87654don87654almost 16 years ago
Story missed the mark!

This story could have been much more erotic. I don't see much eroticism in a story where the wife is teasing others and fucking only her husband.

SHANNON_OKAYSHANNON_OKAYover 11 years ago
fun

yyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaahooooooooo

sinsational83sinsational83over 9 years ago
not too bad

nice story really, you had a great imagination at work here I like it. GOOD JOB.

VanescaVanescaalmost 6 years ago
tongue in the cheek

Disgusting! Simply disgusting! When can we expect the next chapter, please.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Well

Well she's definitely a whore, might as well get paid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A slut and her pathetic pimp

No they don’t have game they have a series of STDs. Two perverted losers who gladly share their stupidity and diseases across the land. Awful

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69about 3 years ago

Nice story...a little edgy at times. They could have really gotten into some serious trouble. But, it's only a story. Enjoyed it.

norcal62norcal62almost 2 years ago

Do look into the use of contractions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A really HOT story BUT,what’s next in part 3?Is Jane gonna set up shop in the truck stop shithouse and fuck guys for $500 a pop? Hubby is a jackass and is gonna lose her by letting her suck and fuck different men.(And probably get some nasty STDs from her as well. In reality,the story is nasty but as a fantasy it’s HOT,HOT,HOT!!! ~5~

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 1 year ago

Sounds like the 'game' has moved on to being a business. A very well thought out and written story. I definitely look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit9 months ago

Loved it,what horny wife wouldn't. I know I would.

Anna

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous